Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Lady Rejects Boyriend Marriage Proposal In Owerri After 5 Years of Dating. VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Rejects Boyriend Marriage Proposal In Owerri After 5 Years of Dating. VIDEO (858 Views)

Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years / Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) / Nkechi Blessing And Opeyemi David Falegan, Ekiti Politician Dating (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Rejects Boyriend Marriage Proposal In Owerri After 5 Years of Dating. VIDEO by nairafame(m): 7:42am On Aug 22, 2020
Nigerian lady rejects her boyfriend marriage proposal in public after 5 years of dating, the lady walkout in front of her boyfriend while kneeling on the road for her.

Watch Video HERE

Re: Lady Rejects Boyriend Marriage Proposal In Owerri After 5 Years of Dating. VIDEO by Charmingrascal(m): 7:55am On Aug 22, 2020
Another motherfuck** kneeling on a busy road to beg a woman to be his responsibility after spending on her for the past Five years without her bringing anything other than her loosed puss* to the relationship

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Boyriend Marriage Proposal In Owerri After 5 Years of Dating. VIDEO by FullnessofJoy: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Rejects Boyriend Marriage Proposal In Owerri After 5 Years of Dating. VIDEO by daddytime(m): 8:23am On Aug 22, 2020
The girl obviously didn't see him as a boyfriend the whole 5 years gone...

Oga was in a relationship with himself.
Re: Lady Rejects Boyriend Marriage Proposal In Owerri After 5 Years of Dating. VIDEO by pretydiva(f): 8:26am On Aug 22, 2020
Attention seekers everywhere. Must you propose for road undecided
Re: Lady Rejects Boyriend Marriage Proposal In Owerri After 5 Years of Dating. VIDEO by SEGLIZ: 9:24am On Aug 22, 2020
I'm always happy to these men in skirt disgracing the women in trousers.
congratulations to the newest and latest disappointee in town.

(1) (Reply)

Erica Will Lose Big Brother Naija - Father Mbaka Prophesied / I Didn’t Kiss Wathoni, She Kissed Me, I Only Had Eyes For Erica– Kiddwaya(video) / Nollywood Actor Junior Pope And Wife Welcomes A Baby Boy(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.