Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

How Do I Get My Act Together Again. Family Issues - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Get My Act Together Again. Family Issues (1641 Views)

Family Issues / How My Act Of Kindness Brought Me Shock, And Regrate This Morning. / Family Issues!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Get My Act Together Again. Family Issues by NoToPile: 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
On the HBP the wife has developed,

Hope its the financial, emotional and domestic stress that caused this HBP.

Op you do not want a medical emergency in your hands, you guys should sort out the HBP abeg ooo.

You are depressed she has HBP not a good combination.

You guys should treat all these issues and come together to at least talk about it.
Re: How Do I Get My Act Together Again. Family Issues by TheArchangel(f): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
I doubt a sensible human will compare and contrast if she wasn't fed with some phony rich man bullshits while dating.
Now, with her expectations crumbling,high blood pressure follows.

Give us the whole story sir.
Re: How Do I Get My Act Together Again. Family Issues by ImaIma1(f): 1:48am On Aug 24, 2020
HarunaWest:
Women only like successful men even in marriage... Hmmmn.
Most Nigerian women won't contribute their effort, yet they like to reap from where they did not sow. If she doesn't wana have a chit chat, leave her alone.. Continue your hustle shikena. When things get better, you sef form Jagaban for her. That time you will sleep in the kitchen sef, na she go run after you. grin
I hate nonsense.

You should wait to hear from the woman first before concluding. If the wife was the one complaining, you guys would always want to hear from the man first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Unbelievable Gender Reassignments: Transformations From Male To Female(images / Like A Movie But It Happened! / My Mother Wants To Take My Son...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.