Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate (52163 Views)

Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again: Aides Tell Cameraman To Switch It Off / Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer / IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by akure1stson: 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
techmo:
cool

PDP in panic mode
common sense is missing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by 49cents(m): 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
techmo:
cool

PDP in panic mode

This inst about PDP but about our national democracy
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by emilo2bad: 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
yanabasee1:

It's not about the party....It's about democracy...

Oshiomole doesn't stand a chance anymore in Edo state.... He's trying to use his connection at the presidency to hold down Edo state by all means.

We're awaiting the arrest....If any Frontline politician is arrested in Edo state... Oshiomole will know that Edo is not Lagos as the people will ensure that the vote him out of the state forever..
no worry September 19 is not far and on the field not internet rant you are exhibiting here
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by stonemind(f): 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
dre11:

SOURCE

I don't get...?
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
techmo:
cool

PDP in panic mode

Nigeria na sick country IF IN A SANE COUNTRY.

POLICE WILL LOOK INTO IT AND THE CAMERAMAN WILL GET SOME REWARD. ATLEAST FROM THE SENATE

SO OGA CAMERA MAN IF THE COUNTRY DID NOT THANK YOU

WE IN NARIALAND SAY THANK YOU AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

OGA SHARP CAMERA MAN PLEASE FIND YOUSELF TO ANOTHER COUNTRY EG. AMERICA

6 Likes

Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by jericco1(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
They're panicking grin grin
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by Enemyofpeace: 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
nellyelitz:
I'm not sure this country can ever be
this one na country? Abeg stop embarrassing other countries of the world, Nigeria na jungle

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
ONE QUESTION WHAT IS THE WORK OF JOURNALISTS IN NIGERIA THESE DAYS?
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by Kissiemu(m): 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
where is the video?
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by Toscarel: 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nothing shocks me in this country anymore
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by Toscarel: 1:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nothing shocks me in this country anymore
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by AmazingELixir: 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
techmo:
cool

PDP in panic mode

Ain't you concerned about the trajectory of our democracy....must everything be partisan?

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
The journalist just fired himself

Channels TV is a propaganda arm of APC

They have barred AIT from state House and all Live telecast of Govt activities after AIT exposed the attempt to shut journalists out during the hate speech public hearing.

Useless Tyrant APC devilish Govt

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by tot(f): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
BuddingProgramm:
Good day Sir/Ma

Please I am in dire need of your assistance. I applied for the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship last month.  However, currently I'm unable to afford the application fee of the school I selected , as I'm struggling financially.  Please kindly assist me as you seen fit, I've put in so much effort into this than to give up just now. The application is closing by August 31st and the application fee is 13k. I've proof available upon request. God bless you.

Cc: MrBanner, here is another internet scammer/beggar, account created today.
Don't you ppl have shame?
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by Illusioneffect(m): 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
Zoogeria grin

Ishilove, where are you na?
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by Idowster(m): 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
tot:

Cc: MrBanner, here is another internet scammer/beggar, account created today.
Don't you ppl have shame?
hw are u sure it is a scam u will ask for proof nah it is nt fair
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by Johntemmy(m): 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by tot(f): 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
Idowster:
hw are u sure it is a scam u will ask for proof nah it is nt fair

They are all over the place, creating accounts every damn day. Many have been busted already.

2 Likes

Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by uchennamani(m): 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
nellyelitz:
I'm not sure this country can ever be better again.

It has never been better before.
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by zedegit: 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
Racoon:
It's a treason officials of a government are picked up in such a horrible discussion.Instead of focus or doing more investigative journalism on this issue or even the government firing the affected officials as would have been obtained in civilised settings we're here doing damage control.Well, karma knows how to take care of business.

Define treason.

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by seguno2: 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
BabaOwen:
Una too get mouth, I hope you will lead the protest when is time sha.

Have you led your mouth with your reasoning to say the above

2 Likes

Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by Idowster(m): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
this one na country? Abeg stop embarrassing other countries of the world, Nigeria na jungle
no insult intended : bt who lives in a jungle animals so indirectly u are an animal one of nigeria problem are the people in it u are nt even encouraging that foolish excuse of what they call "GOVERNMENT"

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by alphaNomega: 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
sylve11:
There has never been free and fair election in this country and I don't know when there'll be one. sad cool
The military coup in Mali was more peaceful than elections in Nigeria
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
They do the needful before they kill him and say it was an accident

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by Idowster(m): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
tot:

They are all over the place, creating accounts every damn day. Many have been busted already.
nairaland no secure dats why
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by panama789: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos / President Tinubu Arrives National Security Office In A Golf Cart / Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.