Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:35 AM

'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate (52379 Views)

Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again: Aides Tell Cameraman To Switch It Off / Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer / IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by anonimi: 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
They do the needful before they kill him and say it was an accident

That is not impossible for the fake comrade who is trying in vain to be a godfather to Edo people by repackaging his acid throwing cultist and thief.

RuudVanNisteroy:
Adams Oshiomhole told the world that Ize Iyamu was a cultist who was rusticated after he deformed another student by pouring acid on him and also a thief who looted the state dry when he was Secretary to the State Government, under convicted thief Lucky Igbinedion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CtejWrAWNM

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
The way APC is running Nigeria eh, the CPC may soon become apprentice to APC government.
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by anonimi: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
techmo:
cool
PDP in panic mode.

So what will you call the Akigbe-maru below?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11720358_fbimg15919816072656135_jpeg594b180e38f64950e93325bba350834b

dre11:
FLASHBACK: Oshiomhole once wanted building named after Obaseki for ‘selfless service’

Adams Oshiomhole, national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), once said Godwin Obaseki, governor of Edo, worked for the state using his brain and creativity.

Oshiomhole, who praised the governor during the governorship campaign of 2016, said a building at the government house should be named after Obaseki for his selfless service.

Oshiomhole said while he was governor of Edo, Obaseki helped him build the economy team of the state with his network.

“I know my limit. He knows his limit. Godwin Obaseki has worked for seven and half years for the people of Edo state, using his brain, creativity, quietly, not making noise,” Oshiomhole said.

“He sits in the office of the economic team which he built using his network of friends inside the heart of government house without demanding one naira.

“A man like that who will not ask me to give him contracts, but will promise me, comrade, you just do the thinking, we will create the means to actualise your thoughts. And to his credit today, check the books of Edo state, we did not build new structures in government house with government money. That economic team office was built through Godwin’s network. Today, it remains a permanent asset of the state government.

“I want us to be calling that building Godwin Obaseki building. I don’t see your opponent Ize-Iyamu being able to say that. In 2007, check the records, Ize-Iyamu was hiding from EFCC. He didn’t not vote. How can somebody who didn’t vote claim that he made me.

“If you have to look at Godwin and his credentials and you look at a man whose only work, by his CV, was a student and rusticated for two years, he read law but he is not a barrister. That is his foundation. I never gave him government job. Lucky Igbinedion’s mother was reported to have slapped Ize-Iyamu for misleading her son. He tried it with me, but we kept him away. Nothing near government circle. No access to public funds.

“Look at the road to his house, in our books, was dual carriage way. They took the money, constructed the road to his house and stopped. Although we have liquidated the godfathers politically, the entire political family will be liquidated.”

https://www.thecable.ng/flashback-oshiomhole-once-wanted-building-named-after-obaseki-for-selfless-service

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12060812_74438269e05545dda3ffd67c00807429_jpeg_jpeg6b3dfb7e87ba642c9d1d76e4a6c2c3c2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by Idowster(m): 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
i hate politics all i know is buhari is our president my governor is seyi makinde and there is dis man oshiomole
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by tot(f): 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
BuddingProgramm:
I'm not an internet scammer please. It is not my wish to resort to this. Ask me for proves I'll provide.

Go and sell your phone, you will make more than 13k with change left. Nonsense.
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by Enemyofpeace: 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
Idowster:
no insult intended : bt who lives in a jungle animals so indirectly u are an animal one of nigeria problem are the people in it u are nt even encouraging that foolish excuse of what they call "GOVERNMENT"
what makes you think I’m in that jungle with you? Omo forget it I’m out of that shithole for good
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by Uchugba(m): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
Notin can be done abt this video.....it wasnt directed to anybody.
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by Idowster(m): 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
what makes you think I’m in that jungle with you? Omo forget it I’m out of that shithole for good
i jus hate naija god will take me away from dis jungle with worthless beast as rulers
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by SirRoberto(m): 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
It is unfortunate that the same government that is clamping down on people and organizations for allegedly trying to threaten the unity of the country are the ones being alleged to be trying to cause security crisis just because of their interest in a state election.

What a nation, what a government.

#wemusttakebackourcountry
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by Idowster(m): 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
BuddingProgramm:
What makes you think the phone I'm using is even worth 13k.
Be considerate in your choice of words. We all have our days of highs and lows, it is just me today might be you tomorrow. You don't even know me from Adam. Eventhough i understand your position on internet scams, I can only implore you to give me a fair chance to prove I'm not one.

ok where is proof
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by tot(f): 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
BuddingProgramm:
What makes you think the phone I'm using is even worth 13k.
Be considerate in your choice of words. We all have our days of highs and lows, it is just me today might be you tomorrow. You don't even know me from Adam. Eventhough i understand your position on internet scams, I can only implore you to give me a fair chance to prove I'm not one.

Don't worry, MrBanner will soon come and attend to you.
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by opribo(m): 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
Oshiomole what you have to do, do it quickly. As the secret is already out we are waiting.We will stand and wait till each ballot is counted at every polling unit.

The result announced there and then and we relate same to our secretariat.. before your INEC do their magic.
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by Kobicove(m): 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
LibertyRep:
Whoever recorded that video will do Nigerians much favor by releasing the concluding part.

It's hard to make any concrete deductions from that discussion.

When someone says "...arrest him, deal with him...", what else do you want to hear before you understand what's going on? undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by kappGODSWILL(m): 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
yanabasee1:

It's not about the party....It's about democracy...

Oshiomole doesn't stand a chance anymore in Edo state.... He's trying to use his connection at the presidency to hold down Edo state by all means.

We're awaiting the arrest....If any Frontline politician is arrested in Edo state... Oshiomole will know that Edo is not Lagos as the people will ensure that the vote him out of the state forever..
na so e reach oo,na the highest una fit do b dis,enter nairaland dey form power might. Nothing else.but make una continue sha,i dey enjoy am
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by jaxxy(m): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
techmo:
cool

PDP in panic mode

This is the video let's all be the judge of PDP'S paranoid state of fear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC5oZ5MIYR4

The 9 seconds video shows Oshiomhole saying arrest him and the chief of staff mumbling some incoherent words

With this 9 seconds video

PDP had already called on EU, US, UK , ICC

PDP piglets have already started throwing insults up and down calling people enemy of democracy

And who is Oshiomole to tell the presidents COS to arrest him or anybody
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by techmo(m): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
jaxxy:

And who is Oshiomole to tell the presidents COS to arrest him or anybody

Anybody can call for anybody's arrest. Question is who is the him
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by jaxxy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
techmo:

Anybody can call for anybody's arrest. Question is who is the him

To the COS?? I don’t think so.
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by tot(f): 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
[s]
BuddingProgramm:
I hope that makes you sleep at night or rather give you orgasm.

Goodluck

[/s]
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by Pat081: 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
sylve11:
There has never been free and fair election in this country and I don't know when there'll be one. sad cool
we can not have one in this country ,if we have Pastor has INEC chairman sef he can not do free and fair one my brothe
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by Doyin2(m): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
Uchugba:
Notin can be done abt this video.....it wasnt directed to anybody.

Thank you bros.

So many fools on social media.No sane person that saw and listened to the video,would have linked it to any issue.

Why did the mischief makers not release the full version of the purported video?

But as usual mischief and falsehood sell like hot cake.

"" Arrest him" refers to only one person,by the way.

What a shame!

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by tamdun: 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
yanabasee1:

The message was crystal clear....You don't need anyone to explain to you that there's a plot going on...
What is the message sir?
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by Doyin2(m): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
jlinkd78:
This government's vindictiveness and intolerance to dissenting views is very predictable. A smarter govt would have pretended unperturbed about the video but this reprimand clearly shows d video really exposed the skeleton in their cupboard as per dia plans to use security to undermine and suppress people's electoral will in d forthcoming elections. If truly d custodian of d full video knows he has a chance to be a hero he wud just release d full video version already. The dent painted upon Gambari who most thought was of clear departure from d cabal can only be imagined

You must be one of the fools.

Do you know what they were discussing?

You must be a real retard to conclude that "arrest him" refers to undermine and suppress the will of the people.

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by tamdun: 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
Kobicove:

When someone says "...arrest him, deal with him...", what else do you want to hear before you understand what's going on? undecided
Who is "him"?
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by tfelicityk(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
These people are over reacting on matter they don't have knowledge about.

The over reaction of the these people can make the cameraman lose his job and the station may be sanction...

They should have allowed the station to play it on air first. Then, they can have a concrete evidence to make noise.

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by goodnews2017: 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
Badgers14:
in the real world, the camera man will receive some accolades..

In Nigeria he is redeployed.. watch out.. he will lose his job soon..

Shameful!!! angry
Certainly, he is likely going to be relieved of his job with Channels. But mark my word, When One door closes, many more and better doors will be opened. Bother Cameraman, don't worry, if you are asked to go home, better organizations will need your services.
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by Minjim: 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
If that private conversation was leaked by Channelstv cameraman then he should avail us the full video, else everyone should STFU!

I don't see any thing incriminating in that incoherent conversation at all.

But those that want to kill a dog will always give it a bad name in order to do so
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by Minjim: 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
Badgers14:
in the real world, the camera man will receive some accolades..

In Nigeria he is redeployed.. watch out.. he will lose his job soon..

Shameful!!! angry

Accolades for doing what?
Why can't he release the full conversation?
Why is the video only about arrest?

Why are some of us shallow thinkers in this country?
Just cos we hate someone doesn't we mustn't scrutinized negative news about them .
What I saw in that video can't be taken anywhere to incriminate anybody

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by Doyin2(m): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
Minjim:

Accolades for doing what?
Why can't he release the full conversation?
Why is the video only about arrest?

Why are some of us shallow thinkers in this country?
Just cos we hate someone doesn't we mustn't scrutinized negative news about them .
What I saw in that video can't be taken anywhere to incriminate anybody

My brother it seems to me more of devilish mischief than shallow thinking.
Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by JastSiryin(m): 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
Racoon:
It's a treason officials of a government are picked up in such a horrible discussion.Instead of the government to fire the affected officials or investigative this issue as would be obtained in civilised settings, it's here doing damage control.Well, karma knows how to take care of business.
Bros there's nothing the Govt can do, let's be honest. In a country were multiple offenders still retain their position, worse yet, enjoy support from many citizens. Nothing would happen, and most Nigerians would do nothing about it than tweet or the likes. We're just too docile, there's no insult to our person we're not incapable of taking. Our politicians know this well. So, let's enjoy the ride

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate by earnit5: 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio Meets Chris Ekpoyong, Laughs And Hugs Him (Photos) / Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari / COVID-19: FG May Extend Lockdown As Cases Rise To 305

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.