Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today (15700 Views)

Boy Alinco Celebrates His 53rd Birthday (Photos) / Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Ali Baba Celebrates His 53rd Birthday. See Then Vs Now Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by chukwuibuipob: 9:31am On Aug 22, 2020
cool
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by folake4u(f): 9:36am On Aug 22, 2020
I remember him in Annie smiley smiley. Such fine wine.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by OlawaleBammie: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2020
Canberra55:
Your Gee? Hahaaa. Person wey no-no know your Papa.

U re lost guy, he doesn't need to know my papa

Alexandre Hleb was my favourite player while growing up and he didn't know my papa

I so much adore Michael Ballack and Iker Casillas but the don't know my papa

I love Roger Federer soo much but he has never seen me

Even King Solomon in the Bible is my role model and he didn't know my papa

Even Jesus DAT I bliv in today I have never set my naked eye on Him

Reset Ur brain guy to the factory levelgrin

U don't need to know everybody likewise everyone does not need to know U, just do Ur tin and b happy and do away with shallow thinking...grin

Have a blessed day.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Reference(m): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2020
Was he not the one called 'Roadblock' in Hasbro's first instalment of GI Joe.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by xcelentattitude(m): 9:55am On Aug 22, 2020
Incomplete journalism

He is inside strike back too na...

I so much love the role he played in lost

I don't know sha, I just like those SOS island movies grin

But seriously he is a buddhist shocked

See what western culture has done to this guy

I don't like that part o, how can a Yoruba man be a Buddhist
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by oluwasegun007(m): 9:58am On Aug 22, 2020
Blessed up bro....

1 Like

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Canberra55: 10:02am On Aug 22, 2020
I'm not asking you for your favorite player or who you love or not. That's your choice to make.
Don't call anybody your G if you don't know them personally. Police officer playing lost but found.
OlawaleBammie:

U re lost guy, he doesn't need to know my papa

Alexandre Hleb was my favourite player while growing up and he didn't know my papa

I so much adore Michael Ballack and Iker Casillas but the don't know my papa

I love Roger Federer soo much but he has never seen me

Even King Solomon in the Bible is my role model and he didn't know my papa

Even Jesus DAT I bliv in today I have never set my naked eye on Him

Reset Ur brain guy to the factory levelgrin

U don't need to know everybody likewise everyone does not need to know U, just do Ur tin and b happy and do away with shallow thinking...grin

Have a blessed day.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by OlawaleBammie: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2020
Canberra55:
I'm not asking you for your favorite player or who you love or not. That's your choice to make.
Don't call anybody your G if you don't know them personally. Police officer playing lost but found.

Ori n ta yin sir.

Ok motigbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Goldencheese(m): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2020
lalasticlala:
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Turns 53 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adewale_Akinnuoye-Agbaje

Didn't know this dude was Nigerian. Wow. What a sterling actor. Many happy returns as you clock a new age.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Canberra55: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ori n ta yin sir.

Ok motigbo.
ori n to mi? See fake born again pastor praying God to bless me in his first comment. Hypocritical ode. Ori n ta aja to do iya e.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by ThierryJay: 10:17am On Aug 22, 2020
Great Actor. Was a sort of sex symbol as he did some bad-ass nude scenes in Oz, delta of venus.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by davit: 10:19am On Aug 22, 2020
Now this is the type of ageing I want. 53 really looks good on him menh!

1 Like

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by OlawaleBammie: 10:20am On Aug 22, 2020
Canberra55:
ori n to mi? See fake born again pastor praying God to bless me in his first comment. Hypocritical ode. Ori n ta aja to do iya e.

I tink u quoted the wrong person bro, not me, am not a pastor, even Jesus know that am a sinner grin

Am not the one that said wat u said up there, a wrong quote sir.

And btw, learn to respect elders, don't talk to other parties parent anyhow, don't include other parties parents in abusive conversation especially when the person has not mentioned Ur parents, not abusive to other people parent make U look responsible and cultured. Okay??!!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by updatechange(m): 10:24am On Aug 22, 2020
He's role in @50cent 'get rich or die trying' always make me love him more.�
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by lopezoraclenet(m): 10:31am On Aug 22, 2020
Vampire diaries come to mind... Happy born day oga Ade.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by joseph1832(m): 10:40am On Aug 22, 2020
happy birthday sir.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 22, 2020
I first knew him in lost
Happy birthday
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by rawpadgin(m): 11:17am On Aug 22, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
My Geee

Omo Yoruba atata

U re the reason I still remember that movie.."POMPEII" today

But e dey pain me as U no dey come house sha Mr Akinnuoye.
which dirty, stinky, smelly house Nigeria na house?
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Canberra55: 11:21am On Aug 22, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

I tink u quoted the wrong person bro, not me, am not a pastor, even Jesus know that am a sinner grin

Am not the one that said wat u said up there, a wrong quote sir.

And btw, learn to respect elders, don't talk to other parties parent anyhow, don't include other parties parents in abusive conversation especially when the person has not mentioned Ur parents, not abusive to other people parent make U look responsible and cultured. Okay??!!!

nigga you're a bitchass. You're not gonna tel me who or how I wanna curse your ass out or include in whatever I say. So I have to wait before you mention my parent? You didn't tell me to wait before you said ori n ta mi. Why do I gotta wait before I call out ur stupidass parents? Get the strap.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by OlawaleBammie: 11:21am On Aug 22, 2020
rawpadgin:
which dirty, stinky, smelly house Nigeria na house?

Guy no b so oo, Ile labo simi oko o.

Bro wen u go outside there to make money and all, pls remember to come home one day, REMEMBER THE ROAD THAT LEADS U HOME as one south africa woman would sing it.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by OlawaleBammie: 11:24am On Aug 22, 2020
Canberra55:

nigga you're a bitchass. You're not gonna tel me who or how I wanna curse your ass out or include in whatever I say. So I have to wait before you mention my parent? You didn't tell me to wait before you said ori n ta mi. Why do I gotta wait before I call out ur stupidass parents? Get the strap.

Na u first mention my father remember?? And up til this moment I haven't mentioned Ur parent.

Well, we are not of same age, am old enof to know that elders are to b respected, am from Yoruba land.

Say me well to Ur parents, greet them for me

My utmost respect and regards to them. Shalom!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by doeeyed: 11:33am On Aug 22, 2020
Yummmmmyyyy

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by dfrost: 11:33am On Aug 22, 2020
AAA - Lock-Nah Mummy Returns cheesy
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Akanoaaa(m): 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
I remember his role in Strike Back. Happy birthday legend.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Orpe7(m): 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
vivalavida:
This one has no connection with the motherland again

Who told u?
He had family in Nigeria that he comes to visit

1 Like

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
Happy birthday bro. Long life and good health.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by davidtemi(m): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
I love the moment he said "I will kill u" in one of his movies grin grin.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Adewale1603(m): 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
Mr eko in lost. happy birthday namesake
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by ntyce(m): 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
tundchip2:
Also check out Ten Famous Hollywood Celebrities That Are Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrqYCMkXFoU

Is this your channel?

Please improve on the recitation and pronunciation, could barely hear you.

Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Queenflourish(f): 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
Happy birthday daddy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities With The Most Expensive Jewelries / Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant / Miss Polo International Queens Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Charity Fund Raising Gala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.