Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Chinese Sticker On The Laptop, Does It Indicate Fake Laptop? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Chinese Sticker On The Laptop, Does It Indicate Fake Laptop? (461 Views)

What Minimum Spec Of Laptop Does He Needs? / SINGLE Or COMBO (the Laptop Choice Is Yours) / My HP Mini Laptop Does Not Charge The Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Sticker On The Laptop, Does It Indicate Fake Laptop? by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 22, 2020
how do you know a fake fairly used laptop? i saw a dell latitude with a chinese sticker somewhere close to the monitor and under .
could it be a fake lappy.
Re: Chinese Sticker On The Laptop, Does It Indicate Fake Laptop? by udemzyudex(m): 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
zimdante:
how do you know a fake fairly used laptop? i saw a dell latitude with a chinese sticker somewhere close to the monitor and under .
could it be a fake lappy.

You said it's used, every country make use of laptop, and you know Chinese don't speak English, the same way some sellers import used from Germany, UK, US etc is the same way they import from China too.

It doesn't mean it is fake, just check the serial number to confirm.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Sticker On The Laptop, Does It Indicate Fake Laptop? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
udemzyudex:

You said it's used, every country make use of laptop, and you know Chinese don't speak English, the same way some sellers import used from Germany, UK, US etc is the same way they import from China too.

It doesn't mean it is fake, just check the serial number to confirm.

ok, thanks for speaking english
Re: Chinese Sticker On The Laptop, Does It Indicate Fake Laptop? by udemzyudex(m): 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
zimdante:

ok, thanks for speaking english

I thought I was explaining something to someone with sense.
Re: Chinese Sticker On The Laptop, Does It Indicate Fake Laptop? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
udemzyudex:

I thought I was explaining something to someone with sense.

And i said thanks for the explanation, why are you getting upset now ? replying my thank you with insult.

Incase you don't understand, when sombody say to you "speak english" it means they didn't understand you.

When i said " thanks for speaking english " it meant thank you for a comprehensive explanation.
Re: Chinese Sticker On The Laptop, Does It Indicate Fake Laptop? by Veiniously: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
Na WA o
Re: Chinese Sticker On The Laptop, Does It Indicate Fake Laptop? by udemzyudex(m): 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
zimdante:

And i said thanks for the explanation, why are you getting upset now ? replying my thank you with insult.

Incase you don't understand, when sombody say to you "speak english" it means they didn't understand you.

When i said " thanks for speaking english " it meant thank you for a comprehensive explanation.

Noted,I'm sorry about that.
Re: Chinese Sticker On The Laptop, Does It Indicate Fake Laptop? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
udemzyudex:

Noted,I'm sorry about that.
No p

(1) (Reply)

MSI Gaming Laptop.. SOLD! / Super Neat US Used Mini Laptops At Cheap Prices / Hp Elitebook 840 G5 Laptop Core I5 8th Quad-core Processors 256gb Ssd, 8gb Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.