Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Wickedness! HIV Positive Tourist Elopes After Uploading Photos Of Over 30 Women - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wickedness! HIV Positive Tourist Elopes After Uploading Photos Of Over 30 Women (1198 Views)

Gully Erosion Destroys Over 30 Buildings,Displaces Over 50,000 People In Anambra / Overcrowded Party Boat Sinks In Uganda, Killing Over 30, Some Missing(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wickedness! HIV Positive Tourist Elopes After Uploading Photos Of Over 30 Women by LiveTimesNG: 10:28am On Aug 22, 2020
Wickedness! HIV positive tourist elopes after uploading photos of over 30 women he slept with in 3 months (PHOTOS)

Home News Diaspora
Wickedness! HIV positive tourist elopes after uploading photos of over 30 women he slept with in 3 months (PHOTOS)
by editor August 22, 2020

SHARES
A seeming wicked man who is a white expatriate and identified as Mike Oliver, has caused a chaos online after he uploaded on his Facebook wall, photos of over thirty women he has slept with in three months.

•Mike Oliver
According to the Kenyan report, Mike Oliver is HIV positive. He confessed to have bedded close or over half a century of Kenyan ladies despite his HIV status, and Oliver claimed the ladies including married women all followed him because of his money.

It is believed that the foreigner had visited the country for holidays, and he committed these atrocities within the span of 3 months he spent in Kenya. He reportedly left no fewer than 5 broken marriages and got about 7 ladies pregnant.

Many Kenyans have expressed their sadness towards this situation as Mike Oliver is nowhere to be found at the moment.

Also, the Nairobi Pastors’ Congress has condemned the evil act perpetrated by Mike Oliver.

https://livetimesng.com/wickedness-hiv-positive-tourist-elopes-after-uploading-photos-of-over-30-women-he-slept-with-in-3-months-photos/

Re: Wickedness! HIV Positive Tourist Elopes After Uploading Photos Of Over 30 Women by princeade86(m): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2020
Too bad. Very heartless man, but I blame the girls that always run after white men just because of money. Can u even imagine, married women inclusive. What a wicked soul. Those married women now put their husbands lives at stake. God is watching.

1 Like

Re: Wickedness! HIV Positive Tourist Elopes After Uploading Photos Of Over 30 Women by Uzomacharles: 10:32am On Aug 22, 2020
He needs to die for this... I don't blame the girls sha... I pray make nigeria girl no dey there
Re: Wickedness! HIV Positive Tourist Elopes After Uploading Photos Of Over 30 Women by majamajic(m): 10:35am On Aug 22, 2020
This is bad

Once Africa hear oyibo !
Re: Wickedness! HIV Positive Tourist Elopes After Uploading Photos Of Over 30 Women by Uzomacharles: 10:36am On Aug 22, 2020
He gave them what they were looking for.... By the mention of oyibo man,girls bow
Re: Wickedness! HIV Positive Tourist Elopes After Uploading Photos Of Over 30 Women by backnbeta(f): 10:39am On Aug 22, 2020
I hope the wicked tourist gets punished for this. However, the girls got what they wanted...let them carry their cross undecided

1 Like

Re: Wickedness! HIV Positive Tourist Elopes After Uploading Photos Of Over 30 Women by Jafar1: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2020
i know say na black ladies go plenty pass
Re: Wickedness! HIV Positive Tourist Elopes After Uploading Photos Of Over 30 Women by johnkey: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2020
Serves them right. Na their boyfriend's I pity
Re: Wickedness! HIV Positive Tourist Elopes After Uploading Photos Of Over 30 Women by delishpot: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2020
I see people talking trash about the women infected but if this oyinbo was a woman that infected African men with HIV they will not speak badly about the men but would say the woman was wicked.
Re: Wickedness! HIV Positive Tourist Elopes After Uploading Photos Of Over 30 Women by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 22, 2020
Horrible
Re: Wickedness! HIV Positive Tourist Elopes After Uploading Photos Of Over 30 Women by IfGodbeforus(m): 11:06am On Aug 22, 2020

LiveTimesNG:

He reportedly left no fewer than 5 broken marriages and got about 7 ladies pregnant.

A Generation that Celebrates and Modifies Sodomy and Abominations can only Get what they Deserve..

There is Mercy at the Cross for all who Need Mercy..
Re: Wickedness! HIV Positive Tourist Elopes After Uploading Photos Of Over 30 Women by oomphh: 11:16am On Aug 22, 2020
Please what is the most wicked animal in the world?
Re: Wickedness! HIV Positive Tourist Elopes After Uploading Photos Of Over 30 Women by Maneq: 11:17am On Aug 22, 2020
oomphh:
Please what is the most wicked animal in the world?
Men

1 Like

Re: Wickedness! HIV Positive Tourist Elopes After Uploading Photos Of Over 30 Women by drstan(m): 11:22am On Aug 22, 2020
Generation of vipers! This is terrible.
Re: Wickedness! HIV Positive Tourist Elopes After Uploading Photos Of Over 30 Women by GOFRONT(m): 11:52am On Aug 22, 2020
Someone cannot fvck 100 ladies in peace again cos of fear of HIV.....

Now look at what a white preeq and quest for money yaff caused..
Re: Wickedness! HIV Positive Tourist Elopes After Uploading Photos Of Over 30 Women by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
delishpot:
I see people talking trash about the women infected but if this oyinbo was a woman that infected African men with HIV they will not speak badly about the men but would say the woman was wicked.
no proof he slept with them or infected them. Not all sex with hiv carrier equals transmission.
Re: Wickedness! HIV Positive Tourist Elopes After Uploading Photos Of Over 30 Women by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
30 women in just three months
Isoright
Re: Wickedness! HIV Positive Tourist Elopes After Uploading Photos Of Over 30 Women by Kusheer(m): 3:35am On Aug 23, 2020
I can contact pastor indaboski to cure them all
Each women is $1million grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Dropping In On Turkmenistan’s ‘Door To Hell’ – In Pictures / Job Offer In Scotland Vs Nottingham England. Which Is Preferable? / Fiance Visa: Any Luck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.