Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation (23256 Views)

President-elect, Bola Tinubu Accepts Wike's Invitation To Commission Projects / Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video) / Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by OlaPhils(m): 7:22am On Aug 23, 2020
Thunder fire those group
Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by Golan007: 7:33am On Aug 23, 2020
Eryyy92:
one fool spotted

You mean you saw your father.
Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 23, 2020
Golan007:

Don't be stupid.

You hypocrite.

You are ready to call El-Rufai any name because he's a muslim but once they call Wike the blood thirsty cultist out, you go into delirium tremens.

It appears you deal in stupidity or are you just schizophrenic?
Where did I ever call el rufai anything?Please provide a link.
Some of you guys need serious medication.
Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by Golan007: 9:11am On Aug 23, 2020
TheWrita:

It appears you deal in stupidity or are you just schizophrenic?
Where did I ever call el rufai anything?Please provide a link.
Some of you guys need serious medication.

Shut up hypocrite.
Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:37am On Aug 23, 2020
kikero:

I am not defending el rufai

I am merely pointing out that if we want to ban him for being bad, as I think we should, then why not obj too, wike too?

The problem I have with this is that we are banning Northerners because of hate and excusing southerners because they are Southerners and thus must be innocent even if they do the same bad thing.

For the record,.I think el rufai has no business speaking at the NBA conference and I support the ban . What I don't like is selectiveness.

Again, I support el rufai ban . I also don't agree with the trend of anti northern and antisouthern bigotry exhibited by most on this site.

Good afternoon
#Word
Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by shugabasbn: 9:39am On Aug 23, 2020
Both the invitee and the inviters are all gullible
Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by LordOfTheGame: 10:36am On Aug 23, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:
It is appalling that those who cheered on the NBA at its resolve to renege on its invitation of Mr Elrufai at the NBA conference over mere assumptions are the same bloody sucking demons questioning RAMINBA'S factual permutations about Obj and wike. If you're out there denigrating and criticising this body's recommendation at extension of disengagement to undemocratic Tyrants like obj and wike, you're a mentally deranged psychopath.

Everybody can see the dangerous and sel-fconsuming hatred oozing out from your heart against the Igbo people. Continue, you're heading to self-destructuon.
Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by ysteph: 11:54am On Aug 23, 2020
Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by theexposure88(m): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
be wise when exposing.. and if u must expose expose constructively
Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
maasoap:

So, Elrufai is now a front for Boko Haram commanders? You guys are getting dumber everyday. And being a front for Boko Haram commanders is the only offence for anyone to get disqualified for the invitation? It doesn't matter if they ever did something else wrong?

Thanks for your comment above. You have greatly helped Nigerians to unravel the mystery behind Boko Haram operations. To you, being a front for Boko Haram commanders is not a grave offence, it is not even an offence .It is just the same as Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces giving order to Army to recover the bodies of dead soldiers and killers and restore sanity at all cost.

We are grateful for your exposition. I still stand on my submission on incident at Mando Barracks.
Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by ORIAYO70(m): 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
Golan007:

In what region?

Go for an IQ test to confirm the absence of intelligence in you.

I know you r the father of psychometric test..
Ode
Re: Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation by nanora: 11:36am On Nov 24, 2020
Having email is a essential thing when you use internet, but to use email more effectively is not easy, gmail email login has the tutorial and tips you need.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Elections: My Trust Has Broken Down Completely – Soyinka / Kingsley Moghalu Supporters Meet In Rural Kogi (Pictures) / Edo Govt Mourns 11 Travellers Killed In Benin-Lagos Expressway Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.