Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far (66967 Views)

Finally Migrated To Australia At Age 48. This Is My Story So Far / Third Mainland Bridge Closure; What Is Your Experience So Far? / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
The Question and and Answers is working its on a Dropdown menu. The Question and answers page has dropdown menu containing ask a Question
Alexgeneration:
Baba, abeg try answer my question .

I tried asking same questions on your blog, but the question and answer section seems not to be working .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Alexgeneration(m): 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
Austeen007:
The Question and and Answers is working its on a Dropdown menu. The Question and answers page has dropdown menu containing ask a Question
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.

@ the bolded, that's what is showing when I click on the question and answer tab
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2020
Don't click on it. That stuff you clicked is an emtpy page it has a dropdown when the drop drown appears click on ask Questions
Alexgeneration:

@ the bolded, that's what is showing when I click on the question and answer tab
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by YungLasaint(m): 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
I did, but I thought it was for non citizens.

Austeen007:
Education is free for Every Russian from Kindergaten to University level. The parents need to pay only for feeding.

I hope you read that on my Blog. 5 things RUssians Enjoy for free
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
Non Citizens is through Scholarships
YungLasaint:
I did, but I thought it was for non citizens.

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
Your can try it now i don set am well for you. You can click on it ans ask your questions their
Alexgeneration:

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Alexgeneration(m): 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
Austeen007:
Your can try it now i don set am well for you. You can click on it ans ask your questions their
Ok, thanks man.
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by uboma(m): 9:43am On Oct 02, 2020
1beat:
am interested in this country let create Whatsapp group so as to assist one another

No need to create a WhatsApp group.

Follow this thread and the op's blog.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 10:53am On Oct 02, 2020
I can create a group/Forum on my Blog specific for Russian travels, their culture and advice. it will help me share links freely as Nairaland would block me from sharing links
uboma:

No need to create a WhatsApp group.

Follow this thread and the op's blog.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by uboma(m): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2020
Austeen007:
I can create a group/Forum on my Blog specific for Russian travels, their culture and advice. it will help me share links freely as Nairaland would block me from sharing links

Noted, that's fine if you are the one to create the group.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 11:08am On Oct 02, 2020
Though there is a a Question and answers page on the blog we can use that to answer Questions quickly
uboma:

Noted, that's fine if you are the one to create the group.
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by YungLasaint(m): 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
How I go fit access this scholarship?
Austeen007:
Non Citizens is through Scholarships
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by uboma(m): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
Austeen007:
Though there is a a Question and answers page on the blog we can use that to answer Questions quickly

Noted.
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by geloorrrrdd(m): 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nice thread. Following.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
More is comming. i went to the war ground were The Russian Red Army breached German Army defeated them and matched inot Germany and finished the work their. and rescued a lot of jews and Germans and brough them to Russia.

World War II History.

Their History is well Preserved.

More Stories and Videos comming up soon for you guys to see.

Thanks lets keep the thread alive
geloorrrrdd:
Nice thread. Following.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Bqudds: 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
Austeen007:
More is comming. i went to the war ground were The Russian Red Army breached German Army defeated them and matched inot Germany and finished the work their. and rescued a lot of jews and Germans and brough them to Russia.

World War II History.

Their History is well Preserved.

More Stories and Videos comming up soon for you guys to see.

Thanks lets keep the thread alive

Can a foreigner join the russian army like the US army

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Alexgeneration(m): 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
Bqudds:

Can a foreigner join the russian army like the US army
Can you really die for Russia?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Bqudds: 11:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
Alexgeneration:
Can you really die for Russia?

So anyone that joins the army will eventually die abiii.....see ur thinking ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by 1beat(m): 6:11am On Oct 04, 2020
Austeen007:

please do this on time and notify us

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Alexgeneration(m): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2020
Bqudds:

So anyone that joins the army will eventually die abiii.....see ur thinking ?
It comes with the package Bro. I'm just asking if you can go the whole nine yards if push comes to shove.

Besides, we all must die someday, so I'm wondering if you can do yours for a foreign country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 10:46am On Oct 04, 2020
Their's already a questions and answers page on the website.

Anyone can ask their questions about Russia their to get a quick response.

no sign up is required
1beat:

please do this on time and notify us
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2020
Austeen007:
I'll drop that soon in details bro Relax I'm Just getting started

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Amsj9BuJAus

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Goodman247: 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
ChristoBam:

Cuz their wives no fine. OP wife fine na why him post am. If you see wetin some naija guys dey marry you go fear.
hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
Some of you asked me to write how to get a Russia girl i have writen something and posted on nairaland But the They removed it for no just reason. Please if you need to stay connected and know RUssia more better visit my websites as we update the site 2 time every week as ae can.

If you have any Question you can ask on the website and you'll be replied by me or my wife

Thanks
Goodman247:
hahahahaha

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Bqudds: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
Boss why your wife go reply us, some of us go toast yr wife

Lol �

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
LOL how una wan take toast am? LOL
Bqudds:
Boss why your wife go reply us, some of us go toast yr wife

Lol �

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Canih28: 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
Austeen007:
LOL how una wan take toast am? LOL
Just watch, e go shock u grin

Just kidding cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by jaygogna(m): 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
Austeen007:
my prejudice don dey change o
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by OscarJaden(m): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
Austeen007:
Some of you asked me to write how to get a Russia girl i have writen something and posted on nairaland But the They removed it for no just reason. Please if you need to stay connected and know RUssia more better visit my websites as we update the site 2 time every week as ae can.

If you have any Question you can ask on the website and you'll be replied by me or my wife

Thanks
link to your website please
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Bqudds: 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
OscarJaden:
link to your website please

African in russia dot come (blog) .....just put that in Google
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Alexgeneration(m): 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
Austeen007:

Thanks
How do you communicate with the people on the dating site when everything there is written in Russia. You don't know what to click cos you don't understand the language.
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by shadray: 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
You are doing a good Job bro. Weldone , I must commend that your wife is beautiful : shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply)

Nairalander Meets Only Surviving Twin Saved By Mary Slessor Over 100 Years Ago / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 / The World Class Oshodi Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Is Now Open (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.