Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

If God Did Not Spare His Son because of human Salvation ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Did Not Spare His Son because of human Salvation ? (203 Views)

If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? / What God Did To My Friend When He Was About To Learn Yahoo-yahoo In A Cafe / 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Did Not Spare His Son because of human Salvation ? by ochibuogwu5: 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
"He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?"
(Romans 8:32 NKJV)

If Abbah Father did not spare His Only Begotten Son from the gruesome death on the Cross of Calvary and the eternal punishment of hell-fire in order to give human beings salvation, what makes you think/presume *salvation in Christ Jesus Crucified* is optional ?

Why would God go through such gruesome process to save mankind and yet people still take salvation in Christ Jesus for granted or those who have believed are still playing with the flesh/sinful-attractions/sinful-appearances as if it is a joke ?

If God did not spare His only Son the torments of eternal hell-fire, will those who have believed before, misused grace and returned to the vomit of their flesh/sinfulness without repentance unto death be spared of eternal damnation ?

If God did not spare His only Son the horrible pains of hell-fire that made Him to cry "My God, My God why have you forsaken me..." will He spare those in other religion who are hearing about *God's grace* of redeeming mankind *only found* in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and yet reject this goodnews even till their biological death ?

Repent from sin(unbelief in Jesus Christ Crucified) and believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, resurrected and Glorified because the kingdom of God is near at hand (Mark 1:14-15)

Are you convicted as a sinner by the Holy Spirit through this message and you want to receive Jesus Christ into your life now ?

Declare this prayer commitment:
Father, I come to you now because I agree that I am a sinner, I ask you to forgive all my sin because of the death and resurrection of your Son Jesus Christ, receive me as your child, fill me with your Holy Spirit and grace that will sustain me within your presence till the end in Jesus Name. Amen.

If the Holy Spirit convicted you and you made this decision/commitment, you are welcome to the Family of God. Get a holy bible(hardcopy/softcopy), start studying it while asking the Holy Spirit to give you revelation of Jesus Christ who is now the new life that you are carrying within your mortal-body, meet people around you who have been Christians before you and request to do bible studies with them, join any fellowship/church close to you where *Jesus Christ Crucified alone is preached from the holy bible as the only means of human salvation*, make yourself regularly available for bible studies and always ask the Holy Spirit to reveal His Grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ new covenant teachings to you.

If you are convinced that we can mutually encourage each other’s faith, you can send me an inbox message on any of my social media handle.

Abbah Father, only you can draw men to Jesus hence we ask for your grace that releases the revelation of the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified upon all human beings in our generation beyond what we can preach/write/think/pray/imagine in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: If God Did Not Spare His Son because of human Salvation ? by ochibuogwu5: 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
"Just as Moses lifted up the [bronze] serpent in the desert [on a pole], so must the Son of Man be lifted up [on the cross], 15 so that whoever believes will in Him have eternal life [after physical death, and will actually live forever].
16 “For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send the Son into the world to judge and condemn the world [that is, to initiate the final judgment of the world], but that the world might be saved through Him. 18 Whoever believes and has decided to trust in Him [as personal Savior and Lord] is not judged [for this one, there is no judgment, no rejection, no condemnation]; but the one who does not believe [and has decided to reject Him as personal Savior and Lord] is judged already [that one has been convicted and sentenced], because he has not believed and trusted in the name of the [One and] only begotten Son of God [the One who is truly unique, the only One of His kind, the One who alone can save him]. 19 This is the judgment [that is, the cause for indictment, the test by which people are judged, the basis for the sentence]: the Light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20 For every wrongdoer hates the Light, and does not come to the Light [but shrinks from it] for fear that his [sinful, worthless] activities will be exposed and condemned. 21 But whoever practices truth [and does what is right—morally, ethically, spiritually] comes to the Light, so that his works may be plainly shown to be what they are—accomplished in God [divinely prompted, done with God’s help, in dependence on Him]."
(John 3:14-21 amp)
Re: If God Did Not Spare His Son because of human Salvation ? by ochibuogwu5: 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
"He who believes and trusts in the Son and accepts Him [as Savior] has eternal life [that is, already possesses it]; but he who does not believe the Son and chooses to reject Him, [disobeying Him and denying Him as Savior] will not see [eternal] life, but [instead] the wrath of God hangs over him continually." (John 3:36 amp)
Re: If God Did Not Spare His Son because of human Salvation ? by OtemAtum: 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
God Almighty, the creator of Jehovah, Allah, Vishnu, Atum etc did not sacrifice any of its sons or creatures for human salvation. That is a big falsehood. Rather, after God Almighty(Highest Consciousness) made living beings, it gave them command to go and explore all parts of the universes. The story of God sacrificing a son is a big fiction.

1 Like

Re: If God Did Not Spare His Son because of human Salvation ? by Kobojunkie: 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
ochibuogwu5:
"He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?"
(Romans 8:32 NKJV)

If Abbah Father did not spare His Only Begotten Son from the gruesome death on the Cross of Calvary and the eternal punishment of hell-fire in order to give human beings salvation, what makes you think/presume *salvation in Christ Jesus Crucified* is optional ?

Why would God go through such gruesome process to save mankind and yet people still take salvation in Christ Jesus for granted or those who have believed are still playing with the flesh/sinful-attractions/sinful-appearances as if it is a joke ?

If God did not spare His only Son the torments of eternal hell-fire, will those who have believed before, misused grace and returned to the vomit of their flesh/sinfulness without repentance unto death be spared of eternal damnation ?

If God did not spare His only Son the horrible pains of hell-fire that made Him to cry "My God, My God why have you forsaken me..." will He spare those in other religion who are hearing about *God's grace* of redeeming mankind *only found* in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and yet reject this goodnews even till their biological death ?

Repent from sin(unbelief in Jesus Christ Crucified) and believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, resurrected and Glorified because the kingdom of God is near at hand (Mark 1:14-15)

Are you convicted as a sinner by the Holy Spirit through this message and you want to receive Jesus Christ into your life now ?

Declare this prayer commitment:
Father, I come to you now because I agree that I am a sinner, I ask you to forgive all my sin because of the death and resurrection of your Son Jesus Christ, receive me as your child, fill me with your Holy Spirit and grace that will sustain me within your presence till the end in Jesus Name. Amen.

If the Holy Spirit convicted you and you made this decision/commitment, you are welcome to the Family of God. Get a holy bible(hardcopy/softcopy), start studying it while asking the Holy Spirit to give you revelation of Jesus Christ who is now the new life that you are carrying within your mortal-body, meet people around you who have been Christians before you and request to do bible studies with them, join any fellowship/church close to you where *Jesus Christ Crucified alone is preached from the holy bible as the only means of human salvation*, make yourself regularly available for bible studies and always ask the Holy Spirit to reveal His grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ new covenant teachings to you.

If you are convinced that we can mutually encourage each other’s faith, you can send me an inbox message on any of my social media handle.

Abbah Father, only you can draw men to Jesus hence we ask for your grace that releases the revelation of the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified upon all human beings in our generation beyond what we can preach/write/think/pray/imagine in Jesus Name. Amen.

According to you, only those who have Jesus Christ, have eternal life

https://www.nairaland.com/6063956/only-those-believes-jesus-christ

What that implies is that indeed the human soul is not eternal but only through Jesus Christ can it gain that eternal life.

So? Well, that means sinners can't spend eternity in hell, does it not?
Re: If God Did Not Spare His Son because of human Salvation ? by Sheunma: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
I'm confused still to this day!
Re: If God Did Not Spare His Son because of human Salvation ? by sonmvayina(m): 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
OtemAtum:
God Almighty, the creator of Jehovah, Allah, Vishnu, Atum etc did not sacrifice any of its sons or creatures for human salvation. That is a big falsehood. Rather, after God Almighty(Highest Consciousness) made living beings, it gave them command to go and explore all parts of the universes. The story of God sacrificing a son is a big fiction.

They only need something to massage their ego..
Re: If God Did Not Spare His Son because of human Salvation ? by AntiChristian: 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
What does a God need a son for?

(1) (Reply)

DCLM Daily Manna 1 September 2020 – Take Your Stand / 7 Ways To Seek First God's Kingdom / Choose Your Company Wisely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.