Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Ikechukwu.. Be Careful... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Ikechukwu.. Be Careful... (1686 Views)

Anayo Nwoke, Ikechukwu Stanley Declared Wanted by Police (Photos) / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Ikechukwu.. Be Careful... by peeday: 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
Solutech(Emmanuel Ikechukwu) is a scammer...

I think this is a great opportunity to reiterate the importance of not trusting anyone online no matter how convincing their profile look like.
I wanted a developer and contacted one Emmanuel Ikechukwu on nairaland. We spoke and had a very good rapport, he told me his price and without trying to beat it down, I told him i was going to send half of the money even though he had earlier insisted on 70%.

It's being two weeks since I sent him the money, he claimed to be busy with other jobs on fiverr and the rest. I told him no problem but he should do what he has to do and please get on my work.

It's has been 3 to 4 days now and he is no longer taking my calls or replying to my texts..
I probably won't get back my money but I am putting all of his information out including bank details and just so no one fall for this scammer again..
While this might affect some other legit developers on Nairaland but I am never using anyone of here again.

He has different monikers on nairaland but I have been able to get some of it.

AdvancedEcomm10
LOGOBELT
eikechukwu8
onweluzo7
While the moniker he was using as at when I contacted him should have been deactivated as I can't find I will drop his phone numbers and bank details..

FCMB
Emmanuel Ikechukwu
Re: I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Ikechukwu.. Be Careful... by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
Job was completed but OP could not complete payment due to insufficient fund maybe, so he claimed refund.

He requested for a dating platform, which was designed and delivered. This is the website delivered => www.worthychristians.com

Instead of OP to balance up, he claimed he doesn't eabt the website and requested a refund!

I repeat his website was DESIGNED, DELIVERED and WEBSTER DOCUMENTS sent to his WhatsApp Contact.

Thanks, OP other MONIKER is ADINIK.

Re: I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Ikechukwu.. Be Careful... by Nobodycan: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
What do u have to say oo
Re: I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Ikechukwu.. Be Careful... by peeday2: 2:27am On Aug 23, 2020
Nobodycan:
What do u have to say oo

Re: I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Ikechukwu.. Be Careful... by peeday2: 2:30am On Aug 23, 2020
First. This is until this morning how the site was looking.. And this was up after I told him I will let everyone know he was a scammer..

Re: I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Ikechukwu.. Be Careful... by peeday2: 2:36am On Aug 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Ikechukwu.. Be Careful... by peeday2: 2:38am On Aug 23, 2020
Re: I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Ikechukwu.. Be Careful... by peeday2: 3:18am On Aug 23, 2020
Nobodycan:
What do u have to say oo

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Ikechukwu.. Be Careful... by KingMicky3286: 3:38am On Aug 23, 2020
If you need a trusted developer , add me on Facebook , I will hand you over to a good person. My facebook is ( Usulo Michael) Evangelist @ Victory Praise Chapel.

Dont mind those cant be trusted in a small task.
Re: I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Ikechukwu.. Be Careful... by tabithababy(f): 9:09am On Aug 23, 2020
Haaaaa
Re: I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Ikechukwu.. Be Careful... by uglygirlfriend: 9:49am On Aug 23, 2020
99Craze:
Job was completed but OP could not complete payment due to insufficient fund maybe, so he claimed refund.

He requested for a dating platform, which was designed and delivered. This is the website delivered => www.worthychristians.com

Instead of OP to balance up, he claimed he doesn't eabt the website and requested a refund!

I repeat his website was DESIGNED, DELIVERED and WEBSTER DOCUMENTS sent to his WhatsApp Contact.

Thanks, OP other MONIKER is ADINIK.

Why would anyone ask for a refund after job has been completed, this claim for me doesn't add up. While i want to think this to be some form of misunderstanding, i will advise you settle this with the OP at least and he should be back here to do a rebuttal.
Re: I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Ikechukwu.. Be Careful... by uglygirlfriend: 9:58am On Aug 23, 2020
peeday2:

He claimed that I dont have the balance and that's the reason I asked for a refund, that's is blatant lie and he should show receipts of anytime he had asked for balance. How could we have talked about balance when he did not do the job and ignored my calls and messages for days even after waiting for 10days. We never discussed balance for once. How did he all of a sudden have the time to reply messages now that I have called him out. Emmanuel Ikechukwu (Solutech Nigeria Ltd) is a fraudulent person.

I don't know how people still send money to someone you met on the internet. My brother was also scammed on Nairaland, i know there are alot of genuine people here but stop sending money to random people you meet on the internet. With the information you already have, I will send to you what you need to do. You will get back your money.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Ikechukwu.. Be Careful... by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
Get in touch with me bro
Re: I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Ikechukwu.. Be Careful... by Toma2: 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Get in touch with me bro
grin
Re: I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Ikechukwu.. Be Careful... by Neddstark: 6:52am On Aug 24, 2020
peeday2:

What I have to say is that he will also scam you if you do business with him. This scammer only put up this template to have u guys deceived. Anyone can pay for a domain and import a template, meanwhile he has ignored and refused taking my calls or texts until this morning I told him I will expose him since I have all of his details.. Whilst I don't have too many things to say as this is another thread on this same issue. I will put up receipts of everything.. Please follow carefully and look at the dates.

With all due respect, you are nothing but a vicious nuisance.
So in your village, dating sites are worth $50 abi? You pay someone 15k and expect the world? You must be very silly.
Developer gave you more than what you deserved for 15k and the best thing you could do is embarass and spoil his business online?
@99craze, if this clown does not take down this accusations before his week runs out, expose his number, fullnames and picture for the cheap-paying blackmailer that he is on Nairaland.
And for those developers using this thread to advertise yourselves instead of siding what is right, hope you're ready to work for 5-10k

4 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Ikechukwu.. Be Careful... by H2ho(m): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2020
Neddstark:

[s]With all due respect, you are nothing but a vicious nuisance.
So in your village, dating sites are worth $50 abi? You pay someone 15k and expect the world? You must be very silly.
Developer gave you more than what you deserved for 15k and the best thing you could do is embarass and spoil his business online?
@99craze, if this clown does not take down this accusations before his week runs out, expose his number, fullnames and picture for the cheap-paying blackmailer that he is on Nairaland.
And for those developers using this thread to advertise yourselves instead of siding what is right, hope you're ready to work for 5-10k[/s]
Birds of the same feathers undecided

Agreement is an Agreement.

7 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Ikechukwu.. Be Careful... by ceejay80s(m): 9:58am On Aug 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Ikechukwu.. Be Careful... by Neddstark: 10:01am On Aug 24, 2020
H2ho:

Birds of the same feathers undecided

Agreement is an Agreement.

And you will continue to get shitty service.

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Ikechukwu.. Be Careful... by peeday: 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
Neddstark:

And for those developers using this thread to advertise yourselves instead of siding what is right, hope you're ready to work for 5-10k

If this is not another of your account, then this user is a nitwit for typing this.. I asked how much to develop a dating site,Sketching out wat I wanted he said 30k. even before payment and then sent 15k as upfront payment. Waiting 2weeks and then he stopped taking my calls and reply to my texts... I threatened to expose him to be a scammer, he imported a template to defend himself. And even after showing receipts of our chats and dates even with a screenshot of the empty site. the best that could come out of your dumb brain is this.
so 30k is not enough to develop a 3-5 pages site?
I hope u haven't lost your mind?
Another person is already doing the same job for 40k, so what is the rubbish you are typing here? if he didn't intend to scam me why ignore my calls and texts for 4 days straight even though he was online and had waited for 2weeks?
And for a person u are defending here, what happened to doing the job if he was not a scammer after I threatened to expose him?
Don't just come online and type because u have data and a phone..

4 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Ikechukwu.. Be Careful... by uglygirlfriend: 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
Neddstark:

Are you normal at all?

3 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Ikechukwu.. Be Careful... by codedlee(m): 3:33am On Sep 02, 2020
Make una go sort una selves. Both reports dey somehow. Check the WhatsApp msgs. It doesn't show anything scam. Na jus make una settle abeg.

Life no balance
Re: I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Ikechukwu.. Be Careful... by peeday: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
codedlee:
Make una go sort una selves. Both reports dey somehow. Check the WhatsApp msgs. It doesn't show anything scam. Na jus make una settle abeg.

Life no balance

of course. Send him your money..
As a scammer will have to clearly state it that u have been scammed before u know u have...

(1) (Reply)

Mistakenly Sent Airtime To 08074085855... / Accused Hacker Freed On Bail In $1.8m Theft Case / You More Like Angelina Jolie Or Jennifer Aniston

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.