Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer (1041 Views)

Anayo Nwoke, Ikechukwu Stanley Declared Wanted by Police (Photos) / Detailed Scam Report Of Bet9ja 49ja/champions Scammer Joshua 49ja / Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by peeday: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
Solutech(Emmanuel Ikechukwu) is a scammer...

I think this is a great opportunity to reiterate the importance of not trusting anyone online no matter how convincing their profile look like.
I wanted a developer and contacted one Emmanuel Ikechukwu on nairaland. We spoke and had a very good rapport, he told me his price and without trying to beat it down, I told him i was going to send half of the money even though he had earlier insisted on 70%.

It's being two weeks since I sent him the money, he claimed to be busy with other jobs on fiverrr and the rest. I told him no problem but he should do what he has to do and please get on my work.

It's has been 3 to 4 days now and he is no longer taking my calls or replying to my texts..
I probably won't get back my money but I am putting all of his information out including bank details and just so no one fall for this scammer again..
While I hope this does not affect other legit developers here on nairaland, but sending money upfront is what I won't do with anyone here.

He has different monikers on nairaland but I have been able to get some of it.

*AdvancedEcomm10
*LOGOBELT
*eikechukwu8
*onweluzo7
While the one I saw before should probably have been deactivated as I can't find it will drop his bank details..

Account: (FCMB *5150671019* Emmanuel Ikechukwu)

2 Likes

Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by LanreFasasi: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
I second the thought no matter how good a profile looks online do not trust. I repeat do not trust

I also got ripped of 30k by a female who hired me but refused to pay after project delivery. I paid a guy to provide me. Services till date he had refused to provide the service or provide refund yet he employs the coolest graphic designers and always post knowledgeable things

It's a lesson. I've lost approximately 60k in this two deals alone. Enough is enough. I will not show mercy to people again too

1 Like

Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by peeday: 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
Here are the phone numbers of Emmanuel Ikechukwu the scammer. *****08125096250 *****07061846412 ****08157177919 ***08039443519
***ltdsolutech@gmail.com**
***www.solutechsystem.com.ng**

1 Like

Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by LanreFasasi: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
Here's mine

20500 Naira

https://www.nairaland.com/6065131/beware-scammer-section-got-scammed

Paid the dude to get me labourers for my farm establishment. Since he got the money he refused to get me what I paid for nor refund me

His monikers are almost ten in number

Here are his monikers :

He also uses the other monikers below

rhasonel

Evo2011

apakoso2020

kpas4kpas
Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
Job was completed but OP could not complete payment due to insufficient fund maybe, so he claimed refund.

He requested for a dating platform, which was designed and delivered. This is the website delivered => www.worthychristians.com

Instead of OP to balance up, he claimed he doesn't eabt the website and requested a refund!

I repeat his website was DESIGNED, DELIVERED and WEBSTER DOCUMENTS sent to his WhatsApp Contact.

Thanks, OP other MONIKER is ADINIK.

1 Like

Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
LanreFasasi:
Here's mine

20500 Naira

https://www.nairaland.com/6065131/beware-scammer-section-got-scammed

Paid the dude to get me labourers for my farm establishment. Since he got the money he refused to get me what I paid for nor refund me

His monikers are almost ten in number

Here are his monikers :

He also uses the other monikers below

rhasonel

Evo2011

apakoso2020

kpas4kpas

Job was completed but OP could not complete payment due to insufficient fund maybe, so he claimed refund.

He requested for a dating platform, which was designed and delivered. This is the website delivered => www.worthychristians.com

Instead of OP to balance up, he claimed he doesn't eabt the website and requested a refund!

I repeat his website was DESIGNED, DELIVERED and WEBSTER DOCUMENTS sent to his WhatsApp Contact.

1 Like

Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by LanreFasasi: 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
99Craze:

If this was the case why is the op claiming you didn't take your calls nor respond to the messages

Op, if this is the case. A case of incomplete payment. Why are you raising it up as fraudulent service?

2 Likes

Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by peeday2: 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
LanreFasasi:

If this was the case why is the op claiming you didn't take your calls nor respond to the messages

Op, if this is the case. A case of incomplete payment. Why are you raising it up as fraudulent service?

I had to just create this new account now to be able to reply you, I couldn't with the other one. It is not in my interest to spoil anyone's work. Please hold while I send receipts of chat.. Follow the dates closely please. Meanwhile u can see on that site he had only import a template on there.
Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by LanreFasasi: 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
peeday2:

I had to just create this new account now to be able to reply you, I couldn't with the other one. It is not in my interest to spoil anyone's work. Please hold while I send receipts of chat.. Follow the dates closely please. Meanwhile u can see on that site he had only import a template on there.

While you do that.

I will like to speak to you both?
Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by LanreFasasi: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
1. What's the cause of the conflict presently?

2. What's the status of the project?

3. What's the status of payment with the projects?

4. Has the project been completed. If not what's left for the project to be completed?

5. If the project is incomplete, what's the reason

CAN YOU BOTH ATTEND TO THE QUESTIONS ABOVE?
Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by peeday2: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
peeday2:

Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by LanreFasasi: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
Can I beg for a favor Op. As a Christian to another. Can you be kind to first remove his picture and let's talk about this first?
Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by LanreFasasi: 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2020

4. Has the project been completed. If not what's left for the project to be completed?

Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by peeday2: 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
This is a screen grab on the site until this morning.. After sending him the message of me exposing him as a scammer, he then put up that template again claiming he has done the job

Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by 66Craze: 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
LanreFasasi:

1. I can't say, maybe OP feels its time to make payment, then he's looking for a way to be irrational.
2. Pending (he was the one who told me to give him the website so seome else will finish up for him)
3. He paid 15k, I bought domain (.com) and Hosting all 1year. Op already received job and documents, yet demand for refund.
4. I told him to hold on while I finish up, he felt insecured maybe, and started requesting for refund
5. Because he requested for the website do that someone else will finish up.

All I saw this morning on WhatsApp was insults
Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by LanreFasasi: 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
66Craze:

1. I can't say, maybe OP feels its time to make payment, then he's looking for a way to be irrational.
2. Pending (he was the one who told me to give him the website so seome else will finish up for him)
3. He paid 15k, I bought domain (.com) and Hosting all 1year. Op already received job and documents, yet demand for refund.
4. I told him to hold on while I finish up, he felt insecured maybe, and started requesting for refund
5. Because he requested for the website do that someone else will finish up.

All I saw this morning on WhatsApp was insults

Okay. If given some days how many days do you need from now to have the project completed.

Without duress state a date the project can be completed if he gives you sometime to finish it
Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by peeday2: 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by 66Craze: 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
He has started the blackmail, let him finish it please.
Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by LanreFasasi: 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
Op. If you have the access to the login and the website, that's something cause just thus holds atleast 8000 Naira value. For this reason and for the sale of mediation,woukd you be willing to give him. Some days to finish on the project Sir?

If you can, how many days are you willing to give him to have the project completed?
Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by 66Craze: 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
peeday2:

While I don't intend to convince anyone not to do business with him. I have done my bit in letting you know he is a scammer. Give him a job and he will import a template and claim he has done the job. I think that way he feels he has something to hold on to. Next he was telling me his lawyer was waiting for me when I told him I was going to report him to the fraud desk by Monday...
I have done my part.. I can also send screengrab of my calls ignored by him.
Stay away from Emmanuel Ikechukwu. He is fraudulent and will try to lure you into send 70% of the money for any business. I think that's reasonable enough money for him to defraud someone with. With he so many monikers.
Good luck in your doings...
Ikechukwu flex 15k but na me you scam last

You see that's all you have to say... grin stop trying to backoff, stay until it finishes.

God will never forgive you, as you keep using the website with paying for it.
You paid 15k, inwhich almost 90% of it was used for domain and hosting purchase (1year). Any developer will reason with me the cost of purchasing the domain and hosting.
Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by LanreFasasi: 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
66Craze:

You see that's all you have to say... grin stop trying to backoff, stay until it finishes.

God will never forgive you, as you keep using the website with paying for it.
You paid 15k, inwhich almost 90% of it was used for domain and hosting purchase (1year). Any developer will reason with me the cost of purchasing the domain and hosting.

Let it go. Embrace peace. We should respect our clients.

Let it go for the sake of it. Try to pursue peace in everything even if you're right. By claiming right, you will almost achieve nothing.

Seek to resolve the altercation and not amplify it
Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by 66Craze: 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
LanreFasasi:
Op. If you have the access to the login and the website, that's something cause just thus holds atleast 8000 Naira value. For this reason and for the sale of mediation,woukd you be willing to give him. Some days to finish on the project Sir?

If you can, how many days are you willing to give him to have the project completed?
Could you please take you time to use the website? There is almost nothing left to do. I strongly believe OP doesn't want to balance up, so he was making up stories, and by the way.... Op, you just posted 1/10 of our chat, is that to take advantage? You will vividly pay in full, immediately I see a member registered on that website.
Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by LanreFasasi: 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
66Craze:

Could you please take you time to use the website? There is almost nothing left to do. I strongly believe OP doesn't want to balance up, so he was making up stories, and by the way.... Op, you just posted 1/10 of our chat, is that to take advantage? You will vividly pay in full, immediately I see a member registered on that website.

If you're right with the project work, you should. Simply. Give him a date you can finish. Up, communicate it to him, get it done and get to work. This is the right way to go about it
Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by 66Craze: 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
LanreFasasi:

If you're right with the project work, you should. Simply. Give him a date you can finish. Up, communicate it to him, get it done and get to work. This is the right way to go about it
For someone who doesn't want to pay? First, he told me to give him the website to give someone else to finish up, I said to myself, Finish up? So who will bare the lose of time spent doing the job? Later, he told me to refund him, together with lots of insults! Abi OP na lie? I don't like your idea of keeping mute.
Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by LanreFasasi: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
66Craze:

For someone who doesn't want to pay? First, he told me to give him the website to give someone else to finish up, I said to myself, Finish up? So who will bare the lose of time spent doing the job? Later, he told me to refund him, together with lots of insults! Abi OP na lie? I don't like your idea of keeping mute.

No.

I started with Web.

Finish the job change the access password. After he pays you send him the password. Thus is how it's done worldwide. You're not right on this

Finish the work he's the client. When he doesn't pay, change the password. You should do things the right way
Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by 66Craze: 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
LanreFasasi:

No.

I started with Web.

Finish the job change the access password. After he pays you send him the password. Thus is how it's done worldwide. You're not right on this

Finish the work he's the client. When he doesn't pay, change the password. You should do things the right way

I have finished his job and delivered to him, I gave him full access to the website, passwords, URL and backend. He has all the details on a PDF sent to his WhatsApp
Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by peeday2: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
LanreFasasi:

Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by peeday2: 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
66Craze:

I have finished his job and delivered to him, I gave him full access to the website, passwords, URL and backend. He has all the details on a PDF sent to his WhatsApp

2 Likes

Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by LanreFasasi: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
peeday2:

If you want full receipts of our chats, I will send it. Oga anyone can pay for host and then import a template. I didn't beg him to do anything for me, I asked in clear terms how much. U told me, I didn't price, I didn't bargain. I sent half.
I send drew more like a template and write up of how it should look it. Next thing u imported a template and claim u are done with the site. Saturday, one week after I sent the money, he asked that I give him some days to finish up with his work. Check that chat again, I waited again until Wednesday, and then u started ignoring and busting my calls. He is online but don't respond to my messages...
He is not a developer. He is just a scammer. No one I mean no one reasonable will have anything to do with him. The only reason he is on here responding is because I have his details and I already told him I will expose him.

The value of a host and a domain is something Sir
Re: Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer by 66Craze: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
OP also claimed I lied to him I was working for a Client on Fiverr, that one na lie. I work on Fiverr, and I had lots of work to do. He contacted me for a design, with the same time frame I had on Fiverr. After I completed his job delivered and made corrections he requested for, he started requested for some other things very inconvience, considering the cost I charged him for a full website, that's not a problem. I told him to hold on while I finish up on other task and then come back to respond to the correction he said no problem and later he said acting weird. Attached to this is recent order i had on fiverr, which i told him to hold on, while I finish up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally, Endsars Looters Apprehended In Festac. Caption And Video. / Nigerians Are The Most Stupid People I Hve Ever Seen / Viewers Discretion: Footage From The Burning Of Three Suspected Robbers In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.