Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,682 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 (26262 Views)

Adepoju: Why Argentina Defeated Super Eagles At USA ’94 / Clemens Westerhof: I Will Sue Bonfrere To Clear My Name On Selling USA '94 Game / Bonfrere Jo: Westerhof Sold Nigeria's Game Against Italy At USA 94 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 by GboyegaD(m): 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Is alright.
Re: Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
Truth is that the same thing affecting us as a nation had followed us to the world cup on several occasions.

Pride, arrogance, corruption and lack of coordination. I still remember how Emeka Omeruah complained bitterly on how 1998 team were packing women.

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 by sylve11: 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
VULCAN:
Those that refuse to learn from history are condemned to repeat it

Stop quoting kids. They will never listen. Na to curse people up and down them sabi. cool

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 by abdullahi45: 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
BuddingProgramm:
Good day Sir/Ma

Please I am in dire need of your assistance. I applied for the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship last month.  However, currently I'm unable to afford the application fee of the school I selected , as I'm struggling financially.  Please kindly assist me as you seen fit, I've put in so much effort into this than to give up just now. The application is closing by August 31st and the application fee is 13k. I've proof available upon request. God bless you.

https://www.acu.ac.uk/funding-opportunities/view-all/#A2

https://www2.daad.de/deutschland/stipendium/datenbank/en/21148-scholarship-database/?detail=50076777&fbclid=IwAR000SM7U8fCeuKzGF4GeF2G5SE3J8dFts7lKHwxuqOYX8A05yTyojAeYiw
Re: Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 by reubenobi(m): 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
yes@@ as expected truth will surely come out someday cry cry
I really weep for this country. I mean what am saying.�

1 Like

Re: Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 by madjune(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
After watching that match and crying to bits afterwards; in my quiet moments, i realized that our nation Nigeria was cursed.

We don't seem to get it right, even with the best assembly of talents anytime it matters most.
The devil always descends into our midst.

Nigeria was the favourite to win that world cup.
No exaggeration.

The devil used the likes of Amokachi, Oliseh and Siasia to destroy our hopes.

Anyway, Karma has paid them back in full since then.

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 by brexit: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
One day someone will equally confess about their dealings with Covid 19

You don't cheat all the time and go free, since God is in charge confessions will be made no matter how long it takes and people will be surprised on the names that will be mentioned and their respective involvement

So let us fear God and keep our hands clean
Re: Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 by femi4: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
otipoju:
Amokachi
honestly, he's not fit to be an ambassador. Amokachi broke all the rules cos he knew he was indispensable in the team

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 by ItsCheeze(m): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
K
Re: Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 by FreeLicensekeys(m): 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
It was enjoyable to surf your web site and I will obviously be calling back once more to find out exactly how you're doing. I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. If your data is delete and you want to get back it then don’t be worry visit this link and get EaseUs Data Recovery software without paying any cost - EaseUs data recovery wizard license key generator and If you also want window ultimate 7 product key visit - 64 bit windows 7 ultimate product key
Re: Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 by solonubinho(m): 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
Re: Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
VULCAN:

Don't Mind Them.
All they do is to rush and Book spaces.
Just like they struggle to keep spaces for people at events where RICE will be shared.
They don't READ but you see them BEGGING for MONEY ONLINE and they expect people to read their EPISTLE on ONLINE BEGGING.

....... ALL you have to do to Destroy a NATION is for you to Lower the standard of EDUCATION and further prevent people from reading.

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 by kachi08(m): 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
With time all the truth will come out.
Re: Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 by brain54(m): 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
Queenlovely:
nearly cannot kill a bird... aboki proverb.

will English premier league be fun to watch if they masturbate on the glory days of the past and halt progress, talking about kaka, Rooney, drogba, tevez, Nani, etc. new blood is what washes old blood away not this useless history,

 A dying people tolerates the present, rejects the future, and finds its satisfactions in past greatness and half remembered glory 
John Steinbeck

all we talk about is past glory in this country, what about newly minted stars
at times we need to learn from the past to do better in the future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 by wink2015(m): 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
WHY DID IT TAKE CHIDI NWANU SUCH A LONG TIME TO SPEAK OUT?

USA 94 and all that are decades back !

Na now him DAY BREAK ?

Okay it is well !

1 Like

Re: Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 by winkmart: 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
There's always a conspiracy

1 Like

Re: Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 by IVORY2009(m): 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
Oliseh

1 Like

Re: Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 by kudinkarfe: 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
Super Eagle was the sixth world best team but even if there was no misunderstanding they cannot beat the Italians.

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 by Queenlovely(f): 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
brain54:
at times we need to learn from the past to do better in the future.

after many years of learning, what has NFF achieved
Re: Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
VULCAN:

We have learned from history that we can never learn anything from history...

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 by Glaswegian: 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
kudinkarfe:
Super Eagle was the sixth world best team but even if there was no misunderstanding they cannot beat the Italians.

They can beat Italy.

It was only Brazil that would have been an issue in that world cup.

That loss vs Italy pained me sha.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 by toprealman: 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
otipoju:
Amokachi
You singled him out of the others.....why?
Re: Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 by striker07(m): 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
kudinkarfe:
5th best on ranking, who told you that?We were just unlucky, Amokachi and Amuneke that were taken off affected us and we lost some glaring chances narrowly, still the most painful Nigeria match I've watched.

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 by alfredilly: 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
USA 94 still remain our best world cup so far. We went to our first appearance fresh from a nations cup win. The team was briming with potential and our exploit exceeded the expectation. First match against Bulgaria resulted in 3-0 win, the same Bulgaria went all the way to semi final.

The first knockout stage saw us lost to Italy. Italy had the world best footballer in Roberto Baggio, but we led them into late minutes of the second half before a sloppy defence gave the opponent an equalizer after which a careless penalty ended our campaign. Both goals were scored Roberto Baggio.

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 by AngelicBeing: 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
Shellsploit:
Finidi George sef..
Hian, wetin Finidi do you @ topic, l recommend a serious koboko flogging for all those who ganged up against westerhof, nonsense, super Eagles and Buhari angry

1 Like

Re: Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 by Giftsketches18(f): 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Past NYSC DG'S response to the financial complaints of Nigerian youths

The NYSC's Director Generals in recent times have encouraged Youth corpers to desist from relying solely on the monthly allowances from the Federal Government's reserve as they have proved minimal over the years owing to the incessant complaints from preceding corpers.
       Other complaints that have gotten to the ears of Management Staff include the ill-luck of numerous Youth corpers during service, pinning down to the organization in question that they served at. Many have described their service year as a waste of time relating it to the ridiculous amount of money aquired during service.
       Thus, Youth Corpers have been sensitised on the common reality of serving at a place lower than expectation and how they can tackle the dilemma. Public activists and Youth empowerment institutions have further encouraged Corpers to engage in convenient side hustles, preferably online based, if they are too displeased with the events at hand, because the Nigerian government has proved incompetent over the years, hence, cannot be relied upon.
          Certain business Organisations have further displayed interests in the idea and given their full support through investment incentives and convenient online jobs offered on a platter of gold. Recharge And get Paid VTU Agency, Cryptocurrency institutions, and WordPress are prominent examples of companies bidding aspiring youths to invest in them with minimal funds and get rewards of incentives, job offers and international trips. A very notable effort at remedying the prospective damages of the Federal Government's laxity towards it's youth.
         Thousands of Nigerian youths have enjoyed, and are still enjoying these incentives offered by online institutions such as the aforementioned.
National Youth Service Corpers and Nigerian youths in General are advised to invest in online companies of these nature with minimal funds, get registered and start up online based ventures, hence becoming their own enterpreneurs while making sure to always remember that they are truly the leaders of tommorow.
         Miss. Ochem Ifeoma, the Team leader of Gift Sketches RAGP group gives words of wisdom to Nigerian Youths...
    ..... in quote; " To climb up the pedestal of wealth, place the first foot..

TO LEARN MORE CONNECT WITH US AT:
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE
Re: Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 by ukukaegbu(m): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
otipoju:
Amokachi

Exactly my thought too.
Re: Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 by Topsic70: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
Not only westahof sef, also against yekini- d best striker/highest goal scorer in africa at dt time.
There narrow mindedness made them cut their tongue to spite their nose!
Ntorrr! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 by Goke7: 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
madjune:
After watching that match and crying to bits afterwards; in my quiet moments, i realized that our nation Nigeria was cursed.

We don't seem to get it right, even with the best assembly of talents anytime it matters most.
The devil always descends into our midst.

Nigeria was the favourite to win that world cup.
No exaggeration.

The devil used the likes of Amokachi, Oliseh and Siasia to destroy our hopes.

Anyway, Karma has paid them back in full since then.

could it be karma playing out with the way Oliseh and siasia have been disgraced as national team coaches?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau / Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team / Francis Uzoho's Horrible Injury During Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.