Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference (23379 Views)

Video Of Peter Obi At The NBA Conference / Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos / MURIC Urges Northern Lawyers To Boycott NBA Conference Over El-rufai’s Withdrawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by madridsta007(m): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
GboyegaD:
Even the learned ones are playing the religious card. I don't see a greater Nigeria until we stop the religious presence and focus on hardworking and national unity.

“National unity” is a mirage.

Nigerians have deceived themselves a lot with that phrase.

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by gurunlocker: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
They've turned it to religion drama grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by olisefom: 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
What's all these nah? Somebody invited you and later withdrew the invitation.

Alright, alright, NBA invite this man o.
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by Orubebe01: 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
El-Rufai, I don't know how old he is, but the evil in him is ten times his height.

Nnamdi Kanu

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by tempest01(m): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
My question is - Is southern Kaduna not in the north?
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by Reference(m): 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
GboyegaD:
Even the learned ones are playing the religious card. I don't see a greater Nigeria until we stop the religious presence and focus on hardworking and national unity.

But when we say restructure folks say it is unnecessary. That the sharing of resources is the problem of Nigeria. We can now see what the problem of Nigeria is.

We can see why this country is irredeemably broken. We can see why nothing works in Nigeria. Anything from any anti corruption initiatives, to economic blueprints, to the growth of democracy, to security matters, the institutionalisation of processes, absolutely nothing that works well in other nations happen here.

We just do not share common values and until we sit round a table and decide amongst all ourselves what is right and wrong, white and black, one and two, and how to live with one another we simply cannot move forward.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by ThatFairGuy: 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
chiefolododo:
El rufai didn't ask NBA to invite him .They decided to invite him and now they are cancelling the invitation, so El Rufai should not take it personal
Cancelled ON WHAT BASIS CHIEF OLODO?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by anonimi: 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
iskoki:
I pray those people will boycott Nigerian crude oil from South South too and reject anything to do with crude oil money.

Hahaha, they can't and they won't cheesy
You want them to dry up like the Niger and Mali people

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937527_buharisardauna_jpegcb12decad1bd9dd31b45d009f2877b1f

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by ORIAYO70(m): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
GboyegaD:

U dissapoint me, you call this Islamic and Sharia Lawyers learned, kindly apologize on behalf of other assiduous lawyers, not this sharia Lawyer in north, dey can never grow beyond their nose

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by anonimi: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Cancelled ON WHAT BASIS CHIEF OLODO?

On the basis that he paid terrorists to stop killing Nigerians.
I hope that you are not too much of an olodo to understand that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by Elysiana: 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
THEY can all go TO HELL ...
sharia BA can go to HELL!!!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by TimeTraveler369: 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
Is this one a secular country?

Everything shows this is a Religious Caliphate functioning under Ethnocracy.

Tufiakwa!

One would have thought that lawyers are cerebral. Morons on wigs

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by Cyberterror: 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
The NBA turned this whole thing into a political witch-hunt when they suddenly disinvited El Rufai for flimsy excuses. If there is a crime El Rufai committed, they should let Nigerians know rather than pandering to the game plan of his political enemies from the south west as the race for 2023 hots up.
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by owila4luv(m): 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
el-rufai must be punished if he errs, your religious sentiments can't stop the truth

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by GboyegaD(m): 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
ORIAYO70:

U dissapoint me, you call this Islamic and Sharia Lawyers learned, kindly apologize on behalf of other assiduous lawyers, not this sharia Lawyer in north, dey can never grow beyond their nose

Are they not called to Bar?
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by Typicool8(m): 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
If asked the major problem of this country honestly I would will say it loud and clear that Religion is Nigeria's no 1 problem the rest are secondary

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
I have this ready made day and night for 12,500 only. Measurement is 135cm x 135cm(53inches by 53inches)

Call or WhatsApp = 07063397657

Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by martineverest(m): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
who cares?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by babajero(m): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ever since buhari came to power there is no longer one Nigeria, what we have now is Muslim and Christian.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by ThatFairGuy: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
anonimi:

On the basis that he paid terrorists to stop killing Nigerians.
I hope that you are not too much of an olodo to understand that.
How is that COMMONSENSICAL to you
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by Ojokinugwa: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
Good evening NLF, I need someone to buy mini bus( korope/small Doctor)for me on hire purchase agreement...... please contact me on what's app 08188493575
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by WORLDISMYPARISH(m): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
What have they offered the profession and general populace in the first place, misplaced entities
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by XXXXTENTACION: 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

2. The basis of the revokement of his invitation is sketchy, selective and reeks of profound hypocrisy since it bothers on profound ignorance & mere allegations
3. NBA ought to have rescinded the invitations of corrupt political spokespersons like obj and wike to serve the purpose of fairness & inclusiveness
4 El Rufai is not the cause of the chaos in NBA
5. Only hypocrites wouldn't blame the MBA for inviting politicians to address them at a conference when there are technocrats & professors who can serve such purpose.
6. NBA made their decision look like war against a particular region, tribe and religion
I get your point. If el-rufai's invitation was revoked on the bases of insecurity, corruption and breach of rule of law then other politicians like obasanjo, wike and co should be served thesame way cool NBA are hypocrites. undecided

but then this goes to show how divided nigeria is and no matter we see it we will never be united as one undecided

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by Mrpojj(m): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by precious1967(m): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
ignorance. what does religion has to do with nba & h.e el-rufai? eye service
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by frainc(m): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
can you imagine what religion has done to this stupid country

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by Xano(m): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
interesting
100 Muslim Kaduna lawyers? It has become religious issue.
Rubbish.
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by ezechi24(m): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Keep Quiet and Reason like a normal human being.

1. El Rufia did not Ask NBA to invite him for a conference, they invited him on their own accord after reaching a decision.

2. The basis of the revokement of his invitation is sketchy, selective and reeks of profound hypocrisy since it bothers on profound ignorance & mere allegations

3. NBA ought to have rescinded the invitations of corrupt political spokespersons like obj and wike to serve the purpose of fairness & inclusiveness

5. Only hypocrites wouldn't blame the MBA for inviting politicians to address them at a conference when there are technocrats & professors who can serve such purpose.

6. NBA made their decision look like war against a particular region, tribe and religion

Oga abeg shut up your gworo mouth.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by CheGuevara101(m): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Keep Quiet and Reason like a normal human being.

1. El Rufia did not Ask NBA to invite him for a conference, they invited him on their own accord after reaching a decision.

NBA made their decision look like war against a particular region, tribe and religion?

The whole world knows that your Islam has always been at war with itself and the rest of the world.

Islam is never a religion of peace but piss!

We need to divide this contraption called a country so that you Abokis will stay on your own.

Everything you guys touch and everywhere you go you leave traces of tears sorrows and blood

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by Evercurious(f): 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
Cyberterror:
The NBA turned this whole thing into a political witch-hunt when they suddenly disinvited El Rufai for flimsy excuses. If there is a crime El Rufai committed, they should let Nigerians know rather than pandering to the game plan of his political enemies from the south west as the race for 2023 hots up.

Tell me which of the points mentioned in the petition is wrong? And what do you even mean by political witch hunt? Did he not say and so all that he was accused of?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG, States Spent N538bn On Ghost Workers In Five Years / Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) / What To Expect As Fani Kayode Joins Festus Keyamo In APC Presidential Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.