Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference (23378 Views)

Video Of Peter Obi At The NBA Conference / Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos / MURIC Urges Northern Lawyers To Boycott NBA Conference Over El-rufai’s Withdrawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by HonNEAT: 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by AnanseK(m): 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
GboyegaD:
Even the learned ones are playing the religious card. I don't see a greater Nigeria until we stop the religious presence and focus on hardworking and national unity.

The withdrawal of El Rufa’i invitation was a religious card and foolishly the lawyers went with it.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by Champagnegold: 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
GboyegaD:
Even the learned ones are playing the religious card. I don't see a greater Nigeria until we stop the religious presence and focus on hardworking and national unity.

this is their nature and I bet you the once you tagged learned are the masterminders of the violence. and now everyone should see it as it's obvious in any meetings or assembly cause of deep sentiment
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by joenaija: 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
only BOKO HARAM lawyers will act like this

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by Champagnegold: 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
with or without him meeting continue and truth will be reveal. if possible organized all ur faithful to boycott its now obvious tell ur Arewa group to incite their sentiment
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by AnanseK(m): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nyesom Wike is one of the speakers at this SNBA (Southern Nigeria Bar Association )Conference.

This is what Wike was saying while wielding a matchete and addressing a political rally . He will probably address the Bar Association Conference wielding his machete and threatening people’s lives as usual. These are the favored Conference speakers.

Addressing the people and wielding the machete, the Governor Wike said,

“… If they don’t steer clear from Rivers state, since you have given me this machette, I will not look back. I will just use it and cut all of them. Is there any APC again here? Is there any APC in this state again? It’s as if they don’t want to hear, let me hear now. Because, before our people didn’t give us anything, now they have given us the go ahead. I didn’t come with this machette. As I came here, they gave it to me, okwaya? So, you know the implication of giving me machete, is it not? I should use it and clear all the unwanted. Is it not true? So, all those that know, don’t come closer to me because my people have given me the instrument to go to war and you know what it means if I catch you…”

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by Studio247: 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
If only Christians can open their eyes and see the Islamic agenda that is gradually taking place in this country
They will come together and fight for division not all this social media protest and comments they are throwing everywhere
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by Tareq1105: 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
Daddysidhan:
To hell with them, SEBI na Sharia lawyer dem be before. Can someone name a good lawyer from the north Quota system lawyers Lols

ASLN
Association of Sharia Lawyers of Nigeria.

Honestly they should be separated from the real lawyers.
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by fynlyf: 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
To hell with them.
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by morgstreme: 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
zoer:
Why turning this into a religious issues?... So Muslim layers get them own association...na wa ooo....Make d muzlim lawyers do dia own conference invite el-rufai na.....

Sem Literate...

Mtchewww...
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by Tareq1105: 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
AnanseK:
Nyesom Wike is one of the speakers at this SNBA (Southern Nigeria Bar Association )Conference.

This is what Wike was saying while wielding a matchete and addressing a political rally . He will probably address the Bar Association Conference wielding his machete and threatening people’s lives as usual. These are the favored Conference speakers.

Addressing the people and wielding the machete, the Governor Wike said,

“… If they don’t steer clear from Rivers state, since you have given me this machette, I will not look back. I will just use it and cut all of them. Is there any APC again here? Is there any APC in this state again? It’s as if they don’t want to hear, let me hear now. Because, before our people didn’t give us anything, now they have given us the go ahead. I didn’t come with this machette. As I came here, they gave it to me, okwaya? So, you know the implication of giving me machete, is it not? I should use it and clear all the unwanted. Is it not true? So, all those that know, don’t come closer to me because my people have given me the instrument to go to war and you know what it means if I catch you…”

Wike will soon become history in Rivers State in the next 2 1/2 yrs, he will leave with his frog voice.

As for his colabo with Tambuwal, it won't work.
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by CptCharlesVane: 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
Religion for the stupid
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by EMMY76: 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
GboyegaD:

No amount of education can change the mentality of a muslim.
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by millionboi2: 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Keep Quiet and Reason like a normal human being.

1. El Rufia did not Ask NBA to invite him for a conference, they invited him on their own accord after reaching a decision.

2. The basis of the revokement of his invitation is sketchy, selective and reeks of profound hypocrisy since it bothers on profound ignorance & mere allegations

3. NBA ought to have rescinded the invitations of corrupt political spokespersons like obj and wike to serve the purpose of fairness & inclusiveness

4 El Rufai is not the cause of the chaos in NBA

5. Only hypocrites wouldn't blame the MBA for inviting politicians to address them at a conference when there are technocrats & professors who can serve such purpose.

6. NBA made their decision look like war against a particular region, tribe and religion
Can u listen to urselv?
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by EMMY76: 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
So these lawyers are only interested on who will speak in the conference than focusing on how to end the daily massacres of innocent people in southern kaduna?
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by Sagay212: 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
GboyegaD:

Learned lawyers in bauchi and yobe? cheesy man are you joking.

Those mfs are taliban extremists who can hardly read and write. We talking about sound and and qualified lawyers not some bunch of illiterates. North get lawyers na him Buhari nor use dem when he was fighting his certificate case. Rubbish
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by israelmao(m): 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
These suppone to be people that know law yet religious sentiment has clouded their sense of reason.
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by udemzyudex(m): 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
Who cares.
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by jaxxy(m): 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
This is dumb, it has nothing to do with religion.
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by udemzyudex(m): 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
Charmingrascal:
This people have turned it to religion issue as if Hell Rufai is the only Muslim that is to speak at the event.

Most of these Lawyers are fanatics and they are only standing for their fanatic fellow

Religion of peace my foot

If you check well, most of them are from the North, sometimes i wonder if the Hausa/fulani Muslims read a different Quran from the ones the Yoruba Muslims are reading.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by adanny01(m): 11:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
LibertyRep:
It'll be unfortunate if this issue is given religious or ethnic coloration as some may want to paint it.

NBA may have to eventually cancel the conference at the end.

What then is the reason for giving their platforms to politicians? Why not Retired Judges, Diplomats, Technocrats etc

Exactly my thought.
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by GboyegaD(m): 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
Sagay212:

Learned lawyers in bauchi and yobe? cheesy man are you joking.

Those mfs are taliban extremists who can hardly read and write. We talking about sound and and qualified lawyers not some bunch of illiterates. North get lawyers na him Buhari nor use dem when he was fighting his certificate case. Rubbish

Do they all write same Bar exams? If yes, then your claim is wrong.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by lucianohase(m): 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
Rubbish people,they shouldn't attend! I'm happy hell rufai 's invitation was withdrawn.
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by emilo2bad: 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
GboyegaD:

Was El-Rufai the only politician amongst them? Was he the only Muslim? Is he the only Northerner? Oga, leave sentiments aside and reason out your post again.
it is you that is sentimental wike that said rivers state is a Christian state is invited. and you are mute about it TOO BAD

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by Onlinebar: 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
GboyegaD:
There's no future for Nigeria
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by GboyegaD(m): 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
emilo2bad:

it is you that is sentimental wike that said rivers state is a Christian state is invited. and you are mute about it TOO BAD

Did you read my post? If not, kindly read again.
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:04am On Aug 23, 2020
So after the SHALAYE rebuttal by the NBA boss.. hmm
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by Soar2019: 1:06am On Aug 23, 2020
I felt speaking in an event is a privilege and not a right.
After all, whatever El-Rufai plans to say could as well be aired on Kaduna Radio station or TV.
Why must an individual thinks he ‘must’ always have his way in public space? This is NBA not Kaduna state if I may say. If you can’t speak this year..it’s an annual conference they can compensate you next year.

‘They said come speak .. thank you; and now they said don’t speak .. I felt it should end with thank you...
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by gbagyiza: 2:11am On Aug 23, 2020
GboyegaD:

It is difficult n almost impossible for Nigeria to attain greatness with the religious card been played always. I am of the opinion that this country be divided n let every region go their own way.
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by bigcasava1(m): 6:51am On Aug 23, 2020
So they have reduced it to a religious fight. how I wish my fellow christain will have sense
Re: El-rufai: 100 Muslim Kaduna Lawyers Threaten To Boycott NBA Conference by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 23, 2020
The north is united. The way a 7 year old almajiri boy reasons is the same way a 60 year old northern professor would reason. IQ levels of a donkey.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Falana Slams Police For Arraigning Melaye On Stretcher / Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket / Throwback:why Buhari Removed Fuel Subsidy – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.