Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) (53455 Views)

New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) / Hushpuppi: Instagram Grants Suspected Fraudster Access To Continue Using Account / Man Resists Police Arrest For Not Telling Him Reason For The Arrest (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
I remembered that time I was jobless, I used to be an advocate against fraud even though I'm still an advocate against fraud but I discovered nobody is holy

there is this yahoo boy someone linked me up for a PA job, he owned almost 3 businesses but he's fond of flaunting his exotic cars and carrying girlfriend

the day I made my doe from him I jaapa when I realized his hands aren't clean. I'm doing fine now but he's back to square 1, why? because he invest but he lost focus

I'm telling you this, no matter how much you've, either you got it from fraud or legit, if you don't invest with relentless determination, your richness/wealth will be a story in the future

1 Like

Re: How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) by wisest10: 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hushpuppi just made mistake big time...
From financial freedom to prison...
In as much as I dont support this act, i see Yahoo as a way of collecting wat this foreign idiots stole from us during slavery..
Re: How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) by West2019(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
is a stupid useless big fool, the owner of face book use to make 5b withing 3 hours and you will never see him.on social median exposing himself for the fact is into legit business , but this fool take social median as him bedroom pls enjoy the rest of ur life in jail, the enjoyment you don do is okay for u , life is turns by turned
Re: How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) by emaxjey(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
cheesy I don't know why am always happy with these kind of news.. those soiling this country name in mud , will never go unpunished..

To all we legit hustlers out day , let's keep our head up , we will surely make it .. cool
Re: How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) by Ishilove: 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
They shouldn't reveal their tactics too much so these fraudsters can keep making mistakes that will get them caught.

1 Like

Re: How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) by Giftsketches18(f): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
Past NYSC DG'S response to the financial complaints of Nigerian youths

The NYSC's Director Generals in recent times have encouraged Youth corpers to desist from relying solely on the monthly allowances from the Federal Government's reserve as they have proved minimal over the years owing to the incessant complaints from preceding corpers.
       Other complaints that have gotten to the ears of Management Staff include the ill-luck of numerous Youth corpers during service, pinning down to the organization in question that they served at. Many have described their service year as a waste of time relating it to the ridiculous amount of money aquired during service.
       Thus, Youth Corpers have been sensitised on the common reality of serving at a place lower than expectation and how they can tackle the dilemma. Public activists and Youth empowerment institutions have further encouraged Corpers to engage in convenient side hustles, preferably online based, if they are too displeased with the events at hand, because the Nigerian government has proved incompetent over the years, hence, cannot be relied upon.
          Certain business Organisations have further displayed interests in the idea and given their full support through investment incentives and convenient online jobs offered on a platter of gold. Recharge And get Paid VTU Agency, Cryptocurrency institutions, and WordPress are prominent examples of companies bidding aspiring youths to invest in them with minimal funds and get rewards of incentives, job offers and international trips. A very notable effort at remedying the prospective damages of the Federal Government's laxity towards it's youth.
         Thousands of Nigerian youths have enjoyed, and are still enjoying these incentives offered by online institutions such as the aforementioned.
National Youth Service Corpers and Nigerian youths in General are advised to invest in online companies of these nature with minimal funds, get registered and start up online based ventures, hence becoming their own enterpreneurs while making sure to always remember that they are truly the leaders of tommorow.
         Miss. Ochem Ifeoma, the Team leader of Gift Sketches RAGP group gives words of wisdom to Nigerian Youths...
    ..... in quote; " To climb up the pedestal of wealth, place the first foot..

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT DIRECTED TO ONLY SERVICE CORPS MEMBERS, BUT NIGERIAN YOUTHS IN GENERAL.

TO LEARN MORE AND GET STARTED WITH ENJOYING INCENTIVES FROM EMPOWERMENT ORIENTED ORGANIZATIONS, CONNECT WITH US AT:
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE
Re: How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) by cray91(m): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
i tell you! flaunting helps no one anymore
Dolarrland:
Even if you make legit money, flaunting o necessary. O need ee. Ko necessary my friend

1 Like

Re: How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) by tracrbloc: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
NLReposter:
He is an arsenal fan

A gooner

You stole a car and still rode it past its ownerr undecided
Re: How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) by lagdmark(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Olalan:
He's probably one of the dumbest scammers in this age. You know you're into fraud yet you show off on social .media
Maybe he foolishly trusted his babalawo so much.
Re: How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) by joyandfaith: 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
criminals always leave traces. no criminal is smart.
Re: How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) by Burgerlomo: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
mytime24:
G for Gucci

G for Gulag because crime doesn't pay.
Re: How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) by 2shure: 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
Go watch FBI files. U go hail. Hushpuppy till 2190 he go come out. 20years can never be the sentence.yankee sentencing na 200 years upwards.life imprisonment.
Re: How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) by Daddysidhan: 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
Foolishpuppy
Re: How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) by staymore: 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hush mumu
Re: How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
And this hushpuppi ramos abbas get big nyash ohh. Them go definately fvck that nyash for prison. Make them no put am with black Americans ohh. It must happen whether for night or during bath time or during recess.

1 Like

Re: How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
Bitchiamjay:
This guy's foolishness is second to none. I heard the mumu had his phone number and email linked to his Instagram. Let him rot in jail for 600years.

Lol, you be confirm mumu is you think FBI will reveal how they truly tracked and got him lol. You think someone like Hushpuppi is stupid enough to leave his email and phone number on his instagram? Lol.
Re: How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
There is no way Hushpuppi can escape fvcking. No way. One depraved immate must target adn fvck hushpuppi.

1 Like

Re: How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) by cooltola(m): 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
H
Re: How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) by bignero: 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
Bitchiamjay:
This guy's foolishness is second to none. I heard the mumu had his phone number and email linked to his Instagram. Let him rot in jail for 600years.

Guy you cant fight truth oo

Its like smoke it cant be hidden, and she fights back, though slowly but surely...

No matter how sharp a sharp man is, you cam never win truth.. You will make one very small or minute error thats tracable to you.

The bible says stolen bread is sweet but, it later turns to gravel and sand in the mouth of the thief" na God talk am..

Na sand de that Thief mouth now.
Re: How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) by usagee36: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
embarassed
Re: How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) by iamjavadem(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
kramer:
This had Lazy youth, you obviously did not watch the video. They had no clue he was a fraudster till he posted some pics on his birthday. been posted before no?

By the way, the Instagram post DID NOT prompt the investigation but aided it.
Re: How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) by ICEWIN: 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
His not a fool.
evil things dont jst pay no matter how smart u are it will cut up,except u stop it.
Bitchiamjay:
Re: How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) by lowkeybahdguy(m): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
Queenlovely:
wealth without work is a sin
indeed, but what is sin? unbridled passion? why
Re: How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) by XYZ123: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
K
Re: How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) by topmag2019: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
See The Kind Of Prison Hushpuppi Is Being Kept, No Way Out

SOURCE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMq5UACHTnw
Hi Guys, Thanks For Watching.
PLEASE, Kindly Click On The link below To SUBSCRIBE. Free. �

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC-XshXEx5sVn2u-HFKx_nHA?sub_confirmation=1

1 Share

Re: How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) by ollybode(m): 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
Pipefitter:
Never be deceived. There is dignity in labor

I am a pipe fitter seeking employment opportunity, kindly refer if you know any available positions
Re: How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) by WORLDISMYPARISH(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
The money you wasted on frivolities,is enough to eradicate owomida from your hood
Re: How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) by Laboni: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Lol, you be confirm mumu is you think FBI will reveal how they truly tracked and got him lol. You think someone like Hushpuppi is stupid enough to leave his email and phone number on his instagram? Lol.
Those information are publicly available on his SM pages before he was nabbed. FBI are not almighty knowing that you think they are. If you know the amount of scams, crimes and other vices going on per minnute within US, talk more of outside US, you will shock. fBI can’t do it all alone, once you leave traces, it becomes easy for them.

1 Like

Re: How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) by Greensquard(m): 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
Dude used his own hands to bury himself..if u want to last in this game,be as discrete as possible..#youngrichandhandsome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ruth Bircham: "I Was Raped By Facebook Friend From Nigeria" / Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years / Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.