Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,461 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Nigerians Are The Most Stupid People I Hve Ever Seen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Are The Most Stupid People I Hve Ever Seen (1050 Views)

Please My People, I Need Your Help In Finding My Missing Aunt. / Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? / A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are The Most Stupid People I Hve Ever Seen by kinghead: 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
Nigerian's are the most confused people...
Shabi now everything 4 market don double add price.

How can a country like Nigeria the side to protest 4 end SARS. I never said am not in support of end SARS but d question here is..

Is end sars the problem of nigerians.
If de list 100 problems in Nigeria end SARS will not even be at number 94.

U people woke up in the morning and all u could think of is protest for end SARS.

A country wer der is no job. no good road. No good electricity.. Hunger every wer. Politicians lootin u up and down. NEPA bill money don turn something else. Fuel don cost. Garri is now a big mans food.
No employment. Graduate since 2015 many never get better job.. No good hospital.
A country wer nothing is working.

TELL ME.. HOW IS END SARS THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIANS.

I JUST FEEL SORRY 4 D FAMILY OF THE PEOPLE WHO LOST DER LOVE ONCE. MAY DER SOUL REST RIP.

how is end SARS d solution to any of d few things I mentioned not to talk of mentioning more..

Is SARS d cost of gari in d market. Is SARS the politicians lootin u up and down. is SARS d cus of bad road and may more to mention.

Nigeria is just a dumb country period.

WEN DE CALLED U GUYS LAZY YOUTH U TINK IT MEANS U ARE NOT HARD WORKING. IT MEANS THAT UR BRAIN IS LAZY TO TINK UR PROBLEM.
shabi student way don de resume skool una don make dem go house back..
Make I no talk again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Most Stupid People I Hve Ever Seen by Emax911: 11:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
r u a ghanian, then if not, u r stupid with ur bloodline and generations, not an insult, simple mathematics

e.g

stupid= NIGERIANS = you

stupid= you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are The Most Stupid People I Hve Ever Seen by doctorcovid29(m): 12:09am On Oct 29, 2020
the end SARS is sponsor by yahoo Yahoo boys plan,the main problem we have d youth can't address it,do yahoo again police go deal with u all,the is law,police. please respect urself stop to collect bribe from any suspect let them face the music. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Most Stupid People I Hve Ever Seen by themainman600(m): 12:42am On Oct 29, 2020
see afonjaa descendants dey talk grin you wan lie you no bang woman inside this harsh economy grin

Re: Nigerians Are The Most Stupid People I Hve Ever Seen by kinghead: 3:57am On Oct 29, 2020
Emax911:
r u a ghanian, then if not, u r stupid with ur bloodline and generations, not an insult, simple mathematics

e.g

stupid= NIGERIANS = you

stupid= you

am a Nigerian and I don leave dis country 4 una since 4yrs now
Re: Nigerians Are The Most Stupid People I Hve Ever Seen by markkuss: 7:19am On Oct 29, 2020
kinghead:

then what's your problem!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Most Stupid People I Hve Ever Seen by Offpoint1: 8:08am On Oct 29, 2020
I'm glad you pluralized the Nigerian... If you understand what I mean
Re: Nigerians Are The Most Stupid People I Hve Ever Seen by Dreyton36: 8:15am On Oct 29, 2020
Funnily the OP is very right
I thought I'm the only one thinking about it , I wanted to create a thread on this
You'll see the most suffering ones here insulting the OP

They can never learn
As for those coming for me, you're not my problem cuz you're not money

All I care about is money and I'm making it the way I can

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are The Most Stupid People I Hve Ever Seen by Emax911: 8:23am On Oct 29, 2020
kinghead:

u r Sha a Nigerian, so u r stupid

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Most Stupid People I Hve Ever Seen by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 29, 2020
Endsars really exposed that our leaders do not care about us.
Re: Nigerians Are The Most Stupid People I Hve Ever Seen by Sonnobax15(m): 8:48am On Oct 29, 2020
kinghead:

So long you're also a Nigerian,no wahala we're all stoopid together
Re: Nigerians Are The Most Stupid People I Hve Ever Seen by wakaman: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2020
Sure! Speak for juvenile minded little brothers like you.
Re: Nigerians Are The Most Stupid People I Hve Ever Seen by kinghead: 10:05am On Oct 29, 2020
markkuss:

then what's your problem!!!
my problem is. Nigerians are dumb and stupid.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Most Stupid People I Hve Ever Seen by kinghead: 10:05am On Oct 29, 2020
Offpoint1:
I'm glad you pluralized the Nigerian...
If you understand what I mean
I do and I still stand. we are foolish and stupid

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Most Stupid People I Hve Ever Seen by thatsleepboy1: 10:18am On Oct 29, 2020
The end no?
kinghead:
the side

Kindly spare me ojere. You've left this country for over four years now and you're complaining. Why didn't you protest over there. Ra gbuo onwé gị nà shin
Re: Nigerians Are The Most Stupid People I Hve Ever Seen by markkuss: 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
kinghead:
my problem is. Nigerians are dumb and stupid.

well...

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Butchered To Death By Unknown Gunmen In Niger State (Photo) / What Can I Say About Halebirdpoultry Farm That Claim To Be Genuine? / Parents Face Murder Charges , Disabled Daughter Was Found 'Melted' Into Couch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.