Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) (21660 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures / Dave Umahi Meets Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by oneeast3: 9:15am On Aug 24, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Well we will keep our arms crossed together and see as events unfold.. I would have been happy they joined us Imo/Abia at least it will increase our capacity.. Anyways I don't care much though

That's your only concern, but we will have to wait for at least 100yrs.
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by Mistakemaker: 9:22am On Aug 24, 2020
oneeast3:

That's your only concern, but we will have to wait for at least 100yrs.
Just as 100yrs passed before we could allow u guys to zone 13 grin
By then your skull would have been mined from the ground by new builders grin grin grin grin
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by oneeast3: 9:27am On Aug 24, 2020
Stop spewing nonsense and face your useless Imo state with your 419 kingpin incompetent supreme court governor.

[s]
Mistakemaker:

Just as 100yrs passed before we could allow u guys to zone 13 By then your skull would have been mined from the ground by new builders
[/s]
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by sukar886: 11:47am On Aug 24, 2020
hope umahi won't fly from ebonyi to aba, cos abia no get airport, he will use road ,please he should adivse okezie ikpeazu to build roads as his friends, abia,s are really suffering because of road..
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by daniel56(m): 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
Kosiso12:
Gov. Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene, Umuahia

The Chairman of Southeast Governors Forum and Governor of Ebonyi State, David Nweze Umahi, today, met with the Abia State Governor,. Okezie Ikpeazu after a COVID-19 Survival thanksgiving program by the Abia State Governor at Obingwa, Abia State on Saturday.

IGBERE TV had reported that that family, friends and colleagues of Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State joined him on Saturday at the Eastern Nigeria Union Conference (ENUC) Headquarters of the Seventh Day Adventist Church to celebrate and thank God for delivering him from the deadly coronavirus.

Testifying before the congregation, Governor Ikpeazu said that the ugly development has further strengthened his faith in God, admitting that if not for the faithfulness of God he would have been a dead man.

The Governor thanked the team of doctors whom God used to restore his health, as well as the clergy and the people of Abia State who supported him in prayer.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1362134/gov-umahi-meets-ikpeazu-abia-state-photos/
People that eat our mother
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by catherine1998: 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
oneeast3:
This clown from useless Imo state stop spewing rubbish, states are put where they are by the federal government. No state has such power to decide on which zone they wanna be because the police belongs to the federal government not state. Si ebonyi and Enugu remain under zone 13 with headquarters in Anambra. Nothing can change that because no state has power to order the federal government around.

[s][/s]
You are wrong, get your facts right before coming to the public, we (Ebonyi) were formally with zone 6 Calabar, before my Governor applied for us to be moved to Umuahia, so state government can do it if they want, it is all about the will power
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by IDENNAA(m): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
Why can't the feds create a police headquarter in every state of the nation ? I don't want to associate with a fearful and insecure persons
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by catherine1998: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

they got no choice here .....what are Ebonyians afraid of sef ?

na inferiority complex dey worry them
Shut up that your gutter if you are not well informed, states has every choice in this matter except the Govt or Governor does not know how to go about it, then talking about inferiority, inferiority to who? to thieves, armed rubbers or kidnappers, or is it to anambra harlot mothers/women, o boy stop deceiving your self, the fact is that we Ebonyi ppl dont want to be associated with ppl that has crime as their stock in trade, so I wonder why a simple & harmless request by my Governor is causing you ppl over there sleepless night, I jst de wonder
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by oneeast3: 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
All the armed robbers, kidnappers are all from ebonyi state, that was why Obiano banned okada to chase you miscreants out of Anambra, but still yet your useless governor purchased keke for them do that they will remain in Anambra because ebonyi state is cursed.

It is a statement of fact, ebonyi people are inferior. You bastards are suffering from inferiority complex.

[s]
catherine1998:

Shut up that your gutter if you are not well informed, states has every choice in this matter except the Govt or Governor does not know how to go about it, then talking about inferiority, inferiority to who? to thieves, armed rubbers or kidnappers, or is it to anambra harlot mothers/women, o boy stop deceiving your self, the fact is that we Ebonyi ppl dont want to be associated with ppl that has crime as their stock in trade, so I wonder why a simple & harmless request by my Governor is causing you ppl over there sleepless night, I jst de wonder
[/s]
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by oneeast3: 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

they got no choice here .....what are Ebonyians afraid of sef ?

na inferiority complex dey worry them

In all honesty, ebonyi people are inferior igbos, so it is understandable why they are scared because they know the consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by catherine1998: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
oneeast3:

In all honesty, ebonyi people are inferior igbos, so it is understandable why they are scared because they know the consequences.
See Osu talking about inferior, you think is by crime, we no want una simple, you guys are thieves
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by oneeast3: 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
[s]
catherine1998:

See Osu talking about inferior, you think is by crime, we no want una simple, you guys are thieves
[/s]

Ebonyi people are cursed inferior 3rd class igbos and must remain Anambra slaves, that was why they are under zone 13. Bunch of illiterate outcast armed robbers and kidnappers.
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by oneeast3: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
catherine1998:

Bb

Ebonyi people and their state are cursed, no wonder ebonyi people rather die in Anambra than return to their cursed backward ebonyi state. Even your useless governor doesn't want your people to leave Anambra instead he is buying keke for them. Cursed people from hell. cheesy

Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by PortHarcourt2: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
Another thing I noticed about ebonyi people is that igbo generally don't regard them as igbos. I have a friend from Imo state who told me to my face that ebonyi people are not igbos, that they are regarded as hausa people in igbo land. I believed him because of the way ebonyi people are constituting nuisance everywhere
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by oneeast3: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
PortHarcourt2:
Another thing I noticed about ebonyi people is that igbo generally don't regard them as igbos. I have a friend from Imo state who told me to my face that ebonyi people are not igbos, that they are regarded as hausa people in igbo land. I believed him because of the way ebonyi people are constituting nuisance everywhere

True cheesy

Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
catherine1998:

u're just like a slave to me ...no need of wasting my time on a low life like you
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by catherine1998: 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

u're just like a slave to me ...no need of wasting my time on a low life like you
But you had time posting what you cant defend,
imagine someone that came from a state that has more osus than freeborn
is talking about slave, I laugh, in anycase you can take some sniper for ebonyi issue, is your choice
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by oneeast3: 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
[s]
catherine1998:

imagine someone that came from a state that has more osus than freeborn s talking about slave, I laugh, in anycase you can take some sniper for ebonyi issue, is your choice
[/s]

He is very correct, ebonyi people are slaves to the igbos. Igbos treat ebonyi people as animals. Come to Onitsha, ebonyi people are treated like outcasts. Ebonyi people are treated like idiots in Enugu. Ebonyi people are treated like miscreants in Owerri, the same thing in Aba. Ebonyi people are rejected people.
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by oneeast3: 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

well said .... Ebonyi people are well known to be heartless and can kill at any slightest provocation

an average Igbo man from Anambra,imo ,abia or enugu won't be comfortable associating with an Ebonyian ...they aren't igbos and will never be

It is very hard to see anyone from Anambra, Enugu, imo, abia that has any friend from ebonyi state. Igbos generally see ebonyi people as animals that shouldn't be related with because most ebonyi people are illiterate miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by oneeast3: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
PortHarcourt2:

I am from Rivers state, but in all honesty ebonyi people are nuisance everywhere even here in PH. They are mostly illiterate gala hawkers.

Ebonyi people are cursed people, igbos see them as awusa people.
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
catherine1998:

imagine someone that came from a state that has more osus than freeborn
is talking about slave, I laugh, in anycase you can take some sniper for ebonyi issue, is your choice

there is nothing like OSU in Anambra state Ok!!!!!!get dat into ya fucking dumb brain's

abakeleke labourer!!!!!
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by catherine1998: 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
PortHarcourt2:

I am from Rivers state, but in all honesty ebonyi people are nuisance everywhere even here in PH. They are mostly illiterate gala hawkers.
You are the one now sounding like an illiterate, some hawk gala and other things no doubt, but have you tried finding out if there are ebonyians in other lines of business, jst go to Garrison there are so many ebonyians that own big phone shops jst at garrison alone, go to Orazi around Eligbam, they own big boutique shops, jst few example I dont want to mention other places still in that PH, see o boy dont come here & spit rubbish that you cant defend, jst bcus you killed your father to inherit one room at ogbunabali that you are surviving with the rent you think every body is like you, again those hawkers have they stolen from you, did they by their hawking offend any law, or do you want them to join cult group or armed rubbery gang like your ppl.
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by catherine1998: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

there is nothing like OSU in Anambra state Ok!!!!!!get dat into ya fucking dumb brain's

abakeleke labourer!!!!!
Which anambra are you talking about, is it the one I know very well, you can tell that to the birds not someone like me, in Nteje for instance, there are so many of them, they call them smelling oru', Im sure you are one of them, some of them are even rich but they are worthless, see is better to be a labourer than not to be a freeborn, plz cry less is not end of the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pantami: Doctored Videos Against Me Coming / Cold War In APC Over Parallel Campaign Council / Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.