Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) (21658 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures / Dave Umahi Meets Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by oneeast3: 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
He said the bitter truth. Ebonyi people are cursed people cheesy

[s]
catherine1998:

You are the one now sounding like an illiterate, some hawk gala and other things no doubt, but have you tried finding out if there are ebonyians in other lines of business, jst go to Garrison there are so many ebonyians that own big phone shops jst at garrison alone, go to Orazi around Eligbam, they own big boutique shops, jst few example I dont want to mention other places still in that PH, see o boy dont come here & spit rubbish that you cant defend, jst bcus you killed your father to inherit one room at ogbunabali that you are surviving with the rent you think every body is like you, again those hawkers have they stolen from you, did they by their hawking offend any law, or do you want them to join cult group or armed rubbery gang like your ppl.
[/s]
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by catherine1998: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
oneeast3:

It is very hard to see anyone from Anambra, Enugu, imo, abia that has any friend from ebonyi state. Igbos generally see ebonyi people as animals that shouldn't be related with because most ebonyi people are illiterate miscreants.
I hav told you this empty Igala osu, to speak only for your osu state, we the Ebonyi ppl dont want to have anything to do with criminal anambra, my Governor have said it all
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by catherine1998: 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
oneeast3:
He said the bitter truth. Ebonyi people are cursed people cheesy

[s][/s]
You this empty brain it seems you like post, very well
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by oneeast3: 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
Anyone that tells you the bitter truth, you will start crying. Ebonyi people are cursed outcasts. You people are cursed, your state is cursed, no wonder most of you ran to live in Anambra. cheesy

[s]
catherine1998:

Which anambra are you talking about, is it the one I know very well, you can tell that to the birds not someone like me, in Nteje for instance, there are so many of them, they call them smelling oru', Im sure you are one of them, some of them are even rich but they are worthless, see is better to be a labourer than not to be a freeborn, plz cry less is not end of the world
[/s]

Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by catherine1998: 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
oneeast3:
Anyone that tells you the bitter truth, you will start crying. Ebonyi people are cursed outcasts. You people are cursed, your state is cursed, no wonder most of you ran to live in Anambra. cheesy

[s][/s]
I rather be a keke rider than to be an osu, like you, God forbid
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by oneeast3: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
[s]
catherine1998:

I rather be a keke rider than to be an osu, like you, God forbid
[/s]

Hahahaha the real osu, outcasts in igbo land are ebonyi people. Osu means rejected people and ebonyi people are a rejected people in igbo land. Igbos treat you people are animals.
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by PortHarcourt2: 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
What I posted is my observation about Igbos. Ebonyi are not seen as igbos by igbo people I have interacted with. I have friends from Abia, imo, , but almost all of them have told me that Ebonyi are not igbos.
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by oneeast3: 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
PortHarcourt2:
What I posted is my observation about Igbos. Ebonyi are not seen as igbos by igbo people I have interacted with. I have friends from Abia, imo, , but almost all of them have told me that Ebonyi are not igbos.

It is a fact. I am igbo, and I can tell you with all sincerity that ebonyi people are not igbos, they are in SE to make up the number for the region, but they are not regarded as igbos.
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by oneeast3: 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
Catherine1998 this is for you, I just saw the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/6074942/why-ibos-discriminate-against-people
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by catherine1998: 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
PortHarcourt2:
Another thing I noticed about ebonyi people is that igbo generally don't regard them as igbos. I have a friend from Imo state who told me to my face that ebonyi people are not igbos, that they are regarded as hausa people in igbo land. I believed him because of the way ebonyi people are constituting nuisance everywhere
If you are educated enough, you should know that the way someone is regarded does not have the capacity to change who someones original identity,
so Im a shamed that you seems to be educated yet you reason & sound like empty Idiot, I called you an Idiot bcus you are categorizing a whole state jst bcus of attitude of few hawkers
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by oneeast3: 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
[s]
catherine1998:

If you are educated enough, you should know that the way someone is regarded does not have the capacity to change who someones original identity,
so Im a shamed that you seems to be educated yet you reason & sound like empty Idiot, I called you an Idiot bcus you are categorizing a whole state jst bcus of attitude of few hawkers
[/s]

Idiotic illiterate like you from the backward state like ebonyi shouldn't be talking about education. Ebonyi is the most backward state in Nigeria when it comes to education. Bunch of miscreants
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by PortHarcourt2: 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
oneeast3:

You beat me to that. Ok thank you for posting it here.
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by catherine1998: 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
PortHarcourt2:
You said almost that means not all of them, Have you done your own critical findings, can Abia man say that an Afikpo man is not his brother? you said you are educated, but you are basing judgment on hear say
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
Please enough of all these
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by catherine1998: 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
oneeast3:
[s][/s]

Idiotic illiterate like you from the backward state like ebonyi shouldn't be talking about education. Ebonyi is the most backward state in Nigeria when it comes to education. Bunch of miscreants
You this empty brain are you still talking, I have told you, you dont have capacity to match me, you can visit okija shrine, keep recycling a post
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by oneeast3: 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
[s]
catherine1998:

You this empty brain are you still talking, I have told you, you dont have capacity to match me, you can visit okija shrine, keep recycling a post
[/s]

The fact that you are from ebonyi has made you an inferior idiot. Useless frustrated illiterate that cannot even make one correct sentence. That post I used to send to has summarized everything about you animals from ebonyi state, so I will keep posting it till you acquire human sense. Anu ofia
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by PortHarcourt2: 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
catherine1998:

You said almost that means not all of them, Have you done your own critical findings, can Abia man say that an Afikpo man is not his brother? you said you are educated, but you are basing judgment on hear say

Igbo mainly don't see Ebonyi people as igbos. I have experienced it several times. So stop whining and deal with such reality.
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by catherine1998: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
oneeast3:

Empty Osu frm Igala, let me educate you it seems your Harlot mother ran out money, see any body can discriminate anybody, the rich can discriminate the poor, the educated can discriminate the uneducated, discrimination is a matter of choice base on reasons the person or group may want to discriminate, bt discrimination of anyform can never & will never change who someones originality it cant even change a colour,
you can send links of discrimination is still does not & can not change anything,
if not that you are a full, you will know that, that link is worthless in this contest, but like I keep saying wht else can one expect from an oru"
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by oneeast3: 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
Cursed outcast from hell, your attention is needed on this thread. Ebonyi people are cursed people and you people are not igbos.

Come and see how people are commenting here cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6074942/why-ibos-discriminate-against-people#6074942.7

[s]
catherine1998:

Empty Osu frm Igala, let me educate you it seems your Harlot mother ran out money, see any body can discriminate anybody, the rich can discriminate the poor, the educated can discriminate the uneducated, discrimination is a matter of choice base on reasons the person or group may want to discriminate, bt discrimination of anyform can never & will never change who someones originality it cant even change a colour,
you can send links of discrimination is still does not & can not change anything,
if not that you are a full, you will know that, that link is worthless in this contest, but like I keep saying wht else can one expect from an oru"
[/s]
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by catherine1998: 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
PortHarcourt2:

Igbo mainly don't see Ebonyi people as igbos. I have experienced it several times. So stop whining and deal with such reality.
What is not real can never be a reality, the way someone sees does not have capacity to change anything, anybody can see anybody anyhow,
but the Big question is who is that person, I expected you to use your brain
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by PortHarcourt2: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
catherine1998:

What is not real can never be a reality, the way someone sees does not have capacity to change anything, anybody can see anybody anyhow,
but the Big question is who is that person, I expected you to use your brain

I know it is very painful for you to bear, but the truth is that ebonyi people are not seen as igbos. This is a fact
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by catherine1998: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
oneeast3:
[s][/s]

The fact that you are from ebonyi has made you an inferior idiot. Useless frustrated illiterate that cannot even make one correct sentence. That post I used to send to has summarized everything about you animals from ebonyi state, so I will keep posting it till you acquire human sense. Anu ofia
Osu, the way you are sounding I hope you hav not started shedding tears, bcus this is jst the beginning, meanwhile the inferior thing is only an imagination inside your empty brain, bcus I keep wondering how an osu, a smelling osu is talking about inferiority, I feel your pains anyway that even with your stolen money you still remain an osu
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by oneeast3: 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
Cursed outcast. Ebonyi people are cursed people so is also your ebonyi state. You people are rejected people. Anambra, Enugu, imo and Abia treats ebonyi as outcasts. You people are inferior to the igbos. Rejected bastards.

[s]
catherine1998:

Osu, the way you are sounding I hope you hav not started shedding tears, bcus this is jst the beginning, meanwhile the inferior thing is only an imagination inside your empty brain, bcus I keep wondering how an osu, a smelling osu is talking about inferiority, I feel your pains anyway that even with your stolen money you still remain an osu
[/s]
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by catherine1998: 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
PortHarcourt2:

I know it is very painful for you to bear, but the truth is that ebonyi people are not seen as igbos. This is a fact
Now I know that all those your post were made believe bcus thats exactly the way you sounding now,
but let me tell you something there can never be pains in what is not real,
let me repeat my self, anybody can see anybody anyhow, but what matters is who that person is,
if you have brain you will know that no body needs permission from anybody before he/she will come from his fathers house
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by PortHarcourt2: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
You are a very stupid idiotic fool. As much as you wanna hide it, it is a fact that igbos don't see ebonyi people as their kith and kin. Read below confession from one of you

catherine1998:

Now I know that all those your post were made believe bcus thats exactly the way you sounding now,
but let me tell you something there can never be pains in what is not real,
let me repeat my self, anybody can see anybody anyhow, but what matters is who that person is,
if you have brain you will know that no body needs permission from anybody before he/she will come from his fathers house

I have gone through people's comments saying that Ebonyi is not discriminated and all. Well I have a first hand experience on the way other Igbo states look at them. I live in the south and whenever I have a conversation with someone from another tribe and I mention that I'm from Ebonyi, they go “is Ebonyi Igbo?” And I happily correct them that yes we are and they don't argue. Then I have the same question with someone from another eastern state and he/she goes “you don't look like them”, “you're not Igbo na we just dey help una”, “you people just borrowed it” “they just use that one make us five states” “you people don’t speak Igbo na” and so on. Then I wonder how the people the make up the state were leaving prior to 1996 when the state was created out of Enugu and Abia state. Was Enugu and Abia not regarded as Igbo or during the creation of the state they had to select the non-Igbo speaking parts and make a state.

In my office during a conversation, I mentioned Igbo and someone (not Igbo by tribe) told me that I'm not Igbo, and I was like I don't understand and he said another colleague from Imo state said we (Ebonyians) are not Igbo. It was funny how someone else agreed to him saying that and I wasn't even aware such a convo happened. I just said that's good but did he tell you what tribe we are. My roommate from Enugu made sure to tell me about it quite a lot of times. (Though hers I feel was always out of insecurity).

We all have dialects Owerri, Nnewi, Enugu etc and if you don't understand what they say, it doesn't mean they're aliens.

A lot of people feel its a joke but nah you don’t say just anything for joke sake. There's division already in Nigeria but we divide it more by looking at people based on their state and tribe and the feeling of ones tribe or state being superior to others. Its one of the reasons I do not like identifying with any tribe or state because we are humans first. Everyone should be given a chance to prove themselves regardless of where they come from.

My apologies for the long story.

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-Ibos-discriminate-against-people-from-Ebonyi-State
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by PortHarcourt2: 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ebonyi people are more or less a damned people. Being an ebonyi indigene is a burden. Most of the times I pity them.
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by oneeast3: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
PortHarcourt2:
Ebonyi people are more or less a damned people. Being an ebonyi indigene is a burden. Most of the times I pity them.

True talk cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Controversy Surrounds Odumakin's Burial Over Misappropriation Of ₦7.9 Million / EFCC Uncovers Alleged Theft Of Another N40billion By Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi / Pantami: Doctored Videos Against Me Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.