Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,520 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

EDO 2020: APC Kicks Off Ward To Ward Campaign In Ugboko, Orhionmwon LGA [Photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EDO 2020: APC Kicks Off Ward To Ward Campaign In Ugboko, Orhionmwon LGA [Photos] (1207 Views)

Akwa Ibom Is Constructing Nigeria's 4th Longest Bridge In Mbo LGA (Photos) / APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) / Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EDO 2020: APC Kicks Off Ward To Ward Campaign In Ugboko, Orhionmwon LGA [Photos] by kahal29: 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
We kicked off our ward-to-ward campaign today in my homeplace, Orhiomwon local Council Area, with a visit to the Enogie of Ugo -Niyekorhiomwon, HRH, Ogierhiakhi Ogiugu, who is also the Chairman of Enigie, Orhionmwon.

I was touched by the massive display of love and support from the people who spoke in very clear terms that the APC will record a 100 percent victory across all the wards in Orhiomwon LG.

I am grateful to our traditional fathers, the leaders of our party, including former Governor, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole and his Deputy, Dr. Pius Odubu, who is also a prominent son of Orhiomwon, and everyone else for the show of support.

The neglect of the council by the incumbent administration is regrettable. Our party will reconstruct the Benin-Abraka road and ensure the provision of basic amenities, especially power which is crucial to the ease of doing business, learning, and the standard of living.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FGA6IEi4ZI

https://mobile.twitter.com/PastorIzeIyamu/status/1297220702282670080

1 Like

Re: EDO 2020: APC Kicks Off Ward To Ward Campaign In Ugboko, Orhionmwon LGA [Photos] by kahal29: 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
Visit to Ugboko Ward, Ugo community in Orhionmwon LGA. God bless Orhionmwon people.

Re: EDO 2020: APC Kicks Off Ward To Ward Campaign In Ugboko, Orhionmwon LGA [Photos] by kahal29: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
POI live at Iyoba ward in Orhionmwon, Iyoba is for APC and Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu,.

Re: EDO 2020: APC Kicks Off Ward To Ward Campaign In Ugboko, Orhionmwon LGA [Photos] by odiks: 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
Good strategy,from state rally to LGs and now to wards. There should be Meetings in all Units,they should identify voters,canvass them and ready to mobilise them for voting.

3 Likes

Re: EDO 2020: APC Kicks Off Ward To Ward Campaign In Ugboko, Orhionmwon LGA [Photos] by kahal29: 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
POI is at home, he came to visit his people not to campaign because Orhionmwon people has since taken a stand to vote for their son, Ize Iyamu.

1 Like

Re: EDO 2020: APC Kicks Off Ward To Ward Campaign In Ugboko, Orhionmwon LGA [Photos] by kahal29: 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
POI ward to ward campaign visit ugboko ward, Ugo community in Orhionmwon Local Government.

Home is Home, the people of Orhionmwon are proud to recieve their Son Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu.

1 Like

Re: EDO 2020: APC Kicks Off Ward To Ward Campaign In Ugboko, Orhionmwon LGA [Photos] by joelbooks: 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: EDO 2020: APC Kicks Off Ward To Ward Campaign In Ugboko, Orhionmwon LGA [Photos] by joelbooks: 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
Colourful and well organized

2 Likes

Re: EDO 2020: APC Kicks Off Ward To Ward Campaign In Ugboko, Orhionmwon LGA [Photos] by Godons1: 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
Chai, see marmot groud.

UGLY OBASEKI and BIAFRANS right now.

3 Likes

Re: EDO 2020: APC Kicks Off Ward To Ward Campaign In Ugboko, Orhionmwon LGA [Photos] by kahal29: 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
Re: EDO 2020: APC Kicks Off Ward To Ward Campaign In Ugboko, Orhionmwon LGA [Photos] by babyfaceafrica: 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
This election go tough
Re: EDO 2020: APC Kicks Off Ward To Ward Campaign In Ugboko, Orhionmwon LGA [Photos] by EdCure: 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
odiks:
Good strategy,from state rally to LGs and now to wards. There should be Meetings in all Units,they should identify voters,canvass them and ready to mobilise them for voting.
It's a winning strategy. APC are masters in organising campaign.

3 Likes

Re: EDO 2020: APC Kicks Off Ward To Ward Campaign In Ugboko, Orhionmwon LGA [Photos] by braveboi4life: 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
‪I set my immunity aside & I stand before God who sees the heart of all men. God who knows the beginning from the end & I swear that Ize Iyamu is a THIEF. And that is why I didn’t give him anything, even a board appointment. -Adams Oshiomohole ‬

2 Likes

Re: EDO 2020: APC Kicks Off Ward To Ward Campaign In Ugboko, Orhionmwon LGA [Photos] by kahal29: 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
EdCure:

It's a winning strategy. APC are masters in organising campaign.

I concur

1 Like

Re: EDO 2020: APC Kicks Off Ward To Ward Campaign In Ugboko, Orhionmwon LGA [Photos] by Unigrad: 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
braveboi4life:
‪I set my immunity aside & I stand before God who sees the heart of all men. God who knows the beginning from the end & I swear that Ize Iyamu is a THIEF. And that is why I didn’t give him anything, even a board appointment. -Adams Oshiomohole ‬
Laugh wan kill me ooo
APC will face their worst defeat in Edo State because of partly of Oshiomole. Come Benin and see the raw love people have for Governor Obaseki.

1 Like

Re: EDO 2020: APC Kicks Off Ward To Ward Campaign In Ugboko, Orhionmwon LGA [Photos] by odiks: 3:04am On Aug 23, 2020
Unigrad:

Laugh wan kill me ooo
APC will face their worst defeat in Edo State because of partly of Oshiomole. Come Benin and see the raw love people have for Governor Obaseki.

Ok

1 Like

Re: EDO 2020: APC Kicks Off Ward To Ward Campaign In Ugboko, Orhionmwon LGA [Photos] by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 23, 2020
APC can only win in 2 LGA of Edo State, Orhoiwon and Etsako West. Finito, the rest na Obaseki even with rigging. It is only in Orhiowon tha POI can try ward to ward campaign because he is from there. He can't try it in Oredo. It would ve a disaster.
Re: EDO 2020: APC Kicks Off Ward To Ward Campaign In Ugboko, Orhionmwon LGA [Photos] by Abujaexpress: 4:04am On Aug 23, 2020
Amitez:
APC can only win in 2 LGA of Edo State, Orhoiwon and Etsako West. Finito, the rest na Obaseki even with rigging. It is only in Orhiowon tha POI can try ward to ward campaign because he is from there. He can't try it in Oredo. It would ve a disaster.
From your heart, you know you don't know what you are saying

1 Like

Re: EDO 2020: APC Kicks Off Ward To Ward Campaign In Ugboko, Orhionmwon LGA [Photos] by kahal29: 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
Abujaexpress:
From your heart, you know you don't know what you are saying

cool
Re: EDO 2020: APC Kicks Off Ward To Ward Campaign In Ugboko, Orhionmwon LGA [Photos] by yakubudivine: 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
braveboi4life:
all this will not win election.
Re: EDO 2020: APC Kicks Off Ward To Ward Campaign In Ugboko, Orhionmwon LGA [Photos] by comos: 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
Amitez:

Ize-Iyamu can not win in orhionmwon.

Obaseki has more supporters there

(1) (Reply)

If Nigerians Make Me President, I’ll Build A 21st Century Economy - Kalu / Protesters Lay On The Tarmac, Form ENDSARS On Lagos Ibadan Express Way / Youth Let Float Our Own Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.