Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,379 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire (53134 Views)

Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) / Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by chiefolododo(m): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by femmyapson(m): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
this space is booked for righteousness89
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by femmyapson(m): 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
tayo200:
h
I J K L M

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by femmyapson(m): 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
tayo200:
h
I J K L M
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by akaahs(m): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
A manufacturing/Processing company would have been better, anyways congratulations to the goat himself.
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by 2020Experience(m): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
Going higher CR7

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by SoccerUSA(m): 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
@pimpmaride
You're a weakling bro. Your 2-8 still dey der. E never go finish.
At least I didn't quote you, I only mentioned your moniker

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
SoccerUSA:
@pimpmaride You're a weakling bro. Your 2-8 still dey der. E never go finish. At least I didn't quote you, I only mentioned your moniker

U r deaf.. I know
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
Newcreature2020:
Excellent investments,this dude is rich.... but believe it or not the end of all things is at hand,when the rapture takes place,soon all of this will be of no use. Get ready for the rapture.

Low budget Righteousness89

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by ODJ124(m): 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

grin
MajorOvakporaye:

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
These are people that have common sense. He is legit yet he is investing his money. Shout-out to Hushpuppi undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by DharmieDhrey(m): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
Pimpmaride:
My guy wan use shame open hotel.. I'm sure he will lodge in one of hotel to hide himself from the public

Chest beater Failurenaldo

After them comot am for champion league

Failurenaldo..

Messi is chilling, he doesn't shout but he is the best.

Nobody should quote mi.. Or mention me..

I repeat nobody shud quote mi

If you dare quote mi, it means u r deaf.. Pls dont quote mi

I 8-2 tell you this but you no get sense

7 Likes

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Kingluqman(m): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
It’s job opportunity for some people you know..
paulolee:
congrats cr7 and thats good for business but i think your financial matters are only beneficial to you personally bcoz u gets more richer by the day due to your many businesses bt to us your fans we would always see you based on what you do on the pitch.
years from now, after the cr7 era, the media would "ONLY" talk abt the sporting side of cr7 and all this numerous business wont be mentioned bcoz its kinda personal and we don't gv a fck abt them, so i dnt see the usefulness of this news in f p asif any of his hotels is in Nigeria or in Africa....my opinion n dnt care if u tag me a hater..

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Kaymaxine(m): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
lessonotes:
One thing I know in this life is that, greatness is never ending; there shall rise another better than Ronaldo; he's had his time, legend will speak and stories shall be told. Use your wealth wisely Ronny.
Am sure you didn't even read the writeup.
If he buy Bugatti,una go complain, now he dey build hotel, una dey say "use it wisely again"!!!
Is it until he comes to build 4flats for mowe ni?

10 Likes

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by SoccerUSA(m): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
Pimpmaride:

U r deaf.. I know
Yah blind can't you see I didn't quite you. I did only mentioned you!
Get your glasses!

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Adekunle813: 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Not bad for penaldo
Damn Nigga!
CR7 is a real nigga bro

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by paulolee(m): 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Kingluqman:
It’s job opportunity for some people you know..
some people in Africa or in Nigeria for d news to concern us..
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by martswaelee(m): 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
Baba know say when he retire, he go get plenty children. grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by fergie001: 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
paulolee:
congrats cr7 and thats good for business but i think your financial matters are only beneficial to you personally bcoz u gets more richer by the day due to your many businesses bt to us your fans we would always see you based on what you do on the pitch.
years from now, after the cr7 era, the media would "ONLY" talk abt the sporting side of cr7 and all this numerous business wont be mentioned bcoz its kinda personal and we don't gv a fck abt them, so i dnt see the usefulness of this news in f p asif any of his hotels is in Nigeria or in Africa....my opinion n dnt care if u tag me a hater..

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Kingluqman(m): 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
This is the story of your life “bad belle” grin
paulolee:

some people in Africa or in Nigeria for d news to concern us..
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by aluyapreston: 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
CHOPUP411:
Real GOAT the other one na meeeee, no tangible investment

ODE, because messi fans don't go around posting about his achievements doesn't mean he doesn't have investments. messi also has an hotel to his name

Now ODE means fool and it is what most ronaldo fans have proven to be without apology. sometimes I awe in wonder at the amount of mucus and fungi in you guys Brain when I read some of your post
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by paulolee(m): 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
fergie001:
fergei my man..u jus silent since wen my boi Sevilla rubbish u...happy weekend o
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by fergie001: 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
paulolee:

fergei my man..u jus silent since wen my boi Sevilla rubbish u...happy weekend o
Na the same category we dey...all jah na jah...but I 8-2 tell you that Messi is shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by EdiskyHarry: 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
God bless cr7
My prayer is God let my career be like that of Christiano Ronaldo,
Let me be making remarkable success everywhere I go to in the world, be it in Portugal, England, Spain or Italy.
Congrats Ronaldo.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Obioramichael(m): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
Toosure70:
Thank God. God just answered my prayer too. Sharing the testimony latter.

Already tapping from your testimony bro

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
Messi should be opening abattoirs since he's claiming to be the only one goat in football history,...

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Yoighaman(m): 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/12472378/cristiano-ronaldo-old-man-utd-hotel-manchester/

Nice retirement plan by CR7 aka Ororo according to Nigerians. One must make plans for his or her retirement especially in a profession like football that is ephemeral.
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by nograv: 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Not bad for penaldo
Still using the N word...?

Dickhead..
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Graysons: 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
The one and only true GOAT .

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Chiboto414: 12:37am On Aug 23, 2020
CR7 u got it right bro!
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by toluxe0075: 12:43am On Aug 23, 2020
Ronaldo and wise cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pedro Scores Goal For Chelsea With Absolutely Disgusting Finish / Usain Bolt Stripped Off Olympic Gold Medal / Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.