Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire (53135 Views)

Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) / Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by ddooskie(m): 12:45am On Aug 23, 2020
paulolee:
congrats cr7 and thats good for business but i think your financial matters are only beneficial to you personally bcoz u gets more richer by the day due to your many businesses bt to us your fans we would always see you based on what you do on the pitch.
years from now, after the cr7 era, the media would "ONLY" talk abt the sporting side of cr7 and all this numerous business wont be mentioned bcoz its kinda personal and we don't gv a fck abt them, so i dnt see the usefulness of this news in f p asif any of his hotels is in Nigeria or in Africa ....my opinion n dnt care if u tag me a hater..
He's already developing one in Marrakech, Morocco.
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 23, 2020
Ggggg
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by ofiko123(m): 3:37am On Aug 23, 2020
Nice one.. Ororo..
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by owowa145(m): 4:01am On Aug 23, 2020
WibusJaga:
Good one from the GOAT
Cristiangoal Realnaldo cool
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by thaoriginator: 4:31am On Aug 23, 2020
tayo200:
Nice one, my G.O.A.T. Any other GOAT is a counterfeit. Remember I said MY.
like if he's also your G. O. A. T abeg..
Na my goat pepper soup,ishiewu cry

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by bewla(m): 5:08am On Aug 23, 2020
[quote author=WibusJaga post=93113283]Good one from the GOAT [/ quote] Man Real JuveGOAT
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by DrayZee: 5:59am On Aug 23, 2020
paulolee:
congrats cr7 and thats good for business but i think your financial matters are only beneficial to you personally bcoz u gets more richer by the day due to your many businesses bt to us your fans we would always see you based on what you do on the pitch.
years from now, after the cr7 era, the media would "ONLY" talk abt the sporting side of cr7 and all this numerous business wont be mentioned bcoz its kinda personal and we don't gv a fck abt them, so i dnt see the usefulness of this news in f p asif any of his hotels is in Nigeria or in Africa....my opinion n dnt care if u tag me a hater..
The usefulness of the news is to tell you how resourceful the man is. If you don’t like it, then no need to comment on the thread. You people just can’t leave Ronaldo alone. SMH.
There are people who like to see his success stories and how he increases himself all the time. He buys a Bugatti, I’m happy, he buys a few islands, I’m happy, he builds a new hotel, I’m happy, he wins a league title, I’m also happy. The guy is literally good at everything. Model, GOAT level footballer, real estate investor, fashion icon and still has his own clothing and shoe lines. He is a source of motivation to get extensively better at anything you lay your hands on, no matter where you go...but you might not understand.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 23, 2020
see as e turn businessman
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by macaranta(m): 6:22am On Aug 23, 2020
Great investor...
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by FuckOsuPigs: 6:45am On Aug 23, 2020
Pimpmaride:
My guy wan use shame open hotel.. I'm sure he will lodge in one of hotel to hide himself from the public

Chest beater Failurenaldo

After them comot am for champion league

Failurenaldo..

Messi is chilling, he doesn't shout but he is the best.

Nobody should quote mi.. Or mention me..

I repeat nobody shud quote mi

If you dare quote mi, it means u r deaf.. Pls dont quote mi

I'm not quoting you o. I'm only reminding you to take your agbo.
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 23, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

I'm not quoting you o. I'm only reminding you to take your agbo.
U r deaf
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Skymason20(m): 7:05am On Aug 23, 2020
the most fantastic footballer in and off the pitch .. GREATNESS.. I call him ororo cr7
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by OfficialJayy: 7:05am On Aug 23, 2020
Pimpmaride:
My guy wan use shame open hotel.. I'm sure he will lodge in one of hotel to hide himself from the public

Failurenaldo..

Failurenaldo?? He exited the ucl with his pride intact after scoring two goals against lyon... apart from losing possession that led to the 6th goal, tell me what the Argentine midget did against bayern

I 8 2 say this, but Messi is a failure and cr7 should have even built the stadium in Spain so that messi can hide after the embarrassment he will receive at the end of next season

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by ekwerendi(m): 7:17am On Aug 23, 2020
lessonotes:
One thing I know in this life is that, greatness is never ending; there shall rise another better than Ronaldo; he's had his time, legend will speak and stories shall be told. Use your wealth wisely Ronny.

I think he is using his wisely by investing bigbig...
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Aquarapha1(m): 8:13am On Aug 23, 2020
Good one
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by eteba(m): 8:18am On Aug 23, 2020
Weldone my fellow Billionaire, we rock ni.
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Duru009(m): 8:45am On Aug 23, 2020
Like for Ronaldo

Share for Messi

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by AGBOKOJO(m): 9:20am On Aug 23, 2020
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.” - Andrew Carnegie

Ready to take the bold step?
Contact
+2348166103879
https./2348166103879
abukhababpropertyagency@gmail.com

For other properties
Visit:
Instagram: @abukhababpropertyagency
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Ay04z(m): 9:34am On Aug 23, 2020
Goat should try and build a team. Have a club. And rear some few legends..
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by HundredWays(m): 10:12am On Aug 23, 2020
paulolee:
years from now, after the cr7 era, the media would "ONLY" talk abt the sporting side of cr7 and all this numerous business wont be mentioned bcoz its kinda personal and we don't gv a fck abt them, so i dnt see the usefulness of this news in f p asif any of his hotels is in Nigeria or in Africa....my opinion n dnt care if u tag me a hater..
ODÉ undecided
ur phone is smarter than you.. U can't even get ur fact right before coming to SM to sprew trash, embarrassing ur parents and disgrace ur generation..
Where were u when Ronaldo was Investing in MOROCCO??
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by tfash96(m): 10:26am On Aug 23, 2020
Newcreature2020:
Excellent investments,this dude is rich.... but believe it or not the end of all things is at hand,when the rapture takes place,soon all of this will be of no use. Get ready for the rapture.
it is like righteousness has changed name
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by tfash96(m): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2020
aluyapreston:

ODE, because messi fans don't go around posting about his achievements doesn't mean he doesn't have investments. messi also has an hotel to his name

Now ODE means fool and it is what most ronaldo fans have proven to be without apology. sometimes I awe in wonder at the amount of mucus and fungi in you guys Brain when I read some of your post
I will still say it again most of Ronaldo fans don't use their brain.. They just wail like Ronaldo and his family members... Don't mind that ewure
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by wfjimmytobby(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Failurenaldo..

..you are son of a bitch...bad Belle kill you there
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by DJANGOTBG: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2020
CHOPUP411:
Real GOAT the other one na meeeee, no tangible investment

Messi owns hotels too. Get your facts right dumbo.
Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by Kylce042(m): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
lessonotes:
One thing I know in this life is that, greatness is never ending; there shall rise another better than Ronaldo; he's had his time, legend will speak and stories shall be told. Use your wealth wisely Ronny.

Pooo

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by maisauki: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
Please where's this person

Re: Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire by terrezo2002(m): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
He should also lay up treasures for himself in heaven because that's why eternity will be spent. He won't live very long to enjoy all he has here on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pedro Scores Goal For Chelsea With Absolutely Disgusting Finish / Usain Bolt Stripped Off Olympic Gold Medal / Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.