Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife (3328 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by bukatyne(f): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
kode12:
You initiate, she does not refuse, you do, she enjoys it. Bros what is the problem now? You enjoy she enjoys, everybody is happy shikena. She just might not be wired to demand for it, or have a lower sex drive than you are, but the fact that she doesn't deny you is great. What if she begins to sleep with jean shorts every night grin grin grin. Try and exercise more and get ripped, maybe when you take off your shirts and she see triceps and arms with all the drip, her engine will start firing grin

grin

crackhaus:
If she's not refusing you, then you have no problem YET... Keep initiating it

You can buy a sëx toy (specifically a vibrator), keep it hidden in a place only you can access. Whip it out on your next session without her knowledge, then use it to tease her (clìtoris & vagìna area) – don't stop until she begs you to have penetrative sex with her.

Is it not begging you're looking for? They always end up begging for penetration when the vibrator tease has reached astronomical levels... don't worry yourself, you don't have problem.

grin Welcome back.

@zaza999, keep talking to her about it.

Another thing you can do is ask her questions when you guys are in bed since she is responsive. 'Do you want me', 'Am I the one making you feel this way', 'I want to hear you call me my name' bla bla.

At least, you still feel desired.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by Mariangeles(f): 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
zaza999:

I have sat her down and talk over it but she did not give an reason for that.I want to know if is is common among couples or anybody has witnessed such and way out.

That your wife initiates sex as well can make a man feel hot and feeling of being belonged and loved,but for me when I am the one that does it often,I personally feel as if I am forcing it on her for what she don't want and it can phycologically affect your performance in bed.And like I said once the game start ,honestly speaking she enjoys it more than me that I will be telling him so she has been feeling this and living in silent. Honestly I don't understand this act.
grin

It's just not her thing (to initiate sex) grin
She's probably more traditional.
Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by crackhaus: 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
bukatyne:

grin Welcome back.

@za.za999, keep talking to her about it.

Another thing you can do is ask her questions when you guys are in bed since she is responsive. 'Do you want me', 'Am I the one making you feel this way', 'I want to hear you call me my name' bla bla.

At least, you still feel desired.
kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by NoToPile: 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
kode12:
You initiate, she does not refuse, you do, she enjoys it. Bros what is the problem now? You enjoy she enjoys, everybody is happy shikena. She just might not be wired to demand for it, or have a lower sex drive than you are, but the fact that she doesn't deny you is great. What if she begins to sleep with jean shorts every night grin grin grin. Try and exercise more and get ripped, maybe when you take off your shirts and she see triceps and arms with all the drip, her engine will start firing grin

Loool ooo, nairaland ehnnn

The OP has no issue joor
Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by TheArchangel(f): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
zaza999:

I have sat her down and talk over it but she did not give an reason for that.I want to know if is is common among couples or anybody has witnessed such and way out.

That your wife initiates sex as well can make a man feel hot and feeling of being belonged and loved,but for me when I am the one that does it often,I personally feel as if I am forcing it on her for what she don't want and it can phycologically affect your performance in bed.And like I said once the game start ,honestly speaking she enjoys it more than me that I will be telling him so she has been feeling this and living in silent. Honestly I don't understand this act.

You have been offered a whole load of good advice. Enough please. As someone said, it seem you are looking and poking holes searching for micro problem. Stop whining for Christ's sake

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by descarado: 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
crackhaus:
If she's not refusing you, then you have no problem YET... Keep initiating it

You can buy a sëx toy (specifically a vibrator), keep it hidden in a place only you can access. Whip it out on your next session without her knowledge, then use it to tease her (clìtoris & vagìna area) – don't stop until she begs you to have penetrative sex with her.

Is it not begging you're looking for? They always end up begging for penetration when the vibrator tease has reached astronomical levels... don't worry yourself, you don't have problem.
U are finally free cheesy grin
Go and sin no more tongue

This post just reminded me of a certain shop 2 of my female colleagues said I should pay a visit. That i should enter the inner room not the one meant for everybody and tell them what I saw and my choices grin
Gosh, I was blushing really hard grin

@topic, guy, u should continue to initiate it as that might be her turn on presently. Some have it the other way round. Husband is at his best when the wife initiates and ride him. As long as she is very willing and responsive, fire on.

Maybe, in the heat of the show or as soon as she is back from heaven, chip that in. You will get your reply why she changed.
Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by crackhaus: 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
descarado:

U are finally free cheesy grin
Go and sin no more tongue

This post just reminded me of a certain shop 2 of my female colleagues said I should pay a visit. That i should enter the inner room not the one meant for everybody and tell them what I saw and my choices grin
Gosh, I was blushing really hard
grin

@topic, guy, u should continue to initiate it as that might be her turn on presently. Some have it the other way round. Husband is at his best when the wife initiates and ride him. As long as she is very willing and responsive, fire on.

Maybe, in the heat of the show or as soon as she is back from heaven, chip that in. You will get your reply why she changed.

I'm tempted to ask what happened next.
Did you go to the shop? Did you enter the inner room? What was the outcome? cheesy
Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by descarado: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
crackhaus:

I'm tempted to ask what happened next.
Did you go to the shop? Did you enter the inner room? What was the outcome? cheesy
Mr curiosity cheesy
I am yet to go.
Probably next week.
I'm super curious too cheesy
Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by crackhaus: 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
descarado:

Mr curiosity cheesy
I am yet to go.
Probably next week.
I'm super curious too cheesy
Sha let me know what comes of it. grin
Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
You probably have pot.belly like Afroknight angry . Please work out, build nice arms, 6packs, strong chest and well trimmed waist and facial muscles. And don't forget to wear red boxers. Be sexy! Be edible! Hahahahagrin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by AfroKnight: 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
Palema007:
You probably have pot.belly like Afro knight angry . Please work out, build nice arms, 6packs, strong chest and well trimmed waist and facial muscles. And don't forget to wear red boxers. Be sexy! Be edible! Hahahahagrin

Point of correction. I’m edible. I be like cake. grin
Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
It beats my imagination when married men complain that they are the ones that initiate SEX. For me MORNING SEX na sure banker, when my woman see my prick stand like Iroko, on a ripped body to die for. Her hormones must succumb. Moreover you must learn to fork your woman in bed and out of bed. wink
Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
Lol. Don't yiu have a gf?
Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by dprincedej(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2020
Maybe it is her upbringing..She may not feel proper initiating the move. It is still good that she doesn't deny you when you ask but asking all the time isn't right either. Make sure that you take your birth regularly and brush your teeth. There might be something putting her off but when you start, she can't stop just like how some rape victims enjoy it despite not wanting it.
Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by Oizee(f): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
Most people that commented ain't married yet, op most married men are facing the same thing in their home too, go and ask some of ur married friends.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with you, once pickin enter na u go dey initiate all d time o.
When I was reading I was almost shocked cuz I thought you were some one I know, I scrolled up to see d day It was posted, but u are not d one sha cuz that one happened last week.
Ur own is even better that you brought it to a faceless forum, but my friends hubby was calling his wife's friends to talk to her about it, he said if she doesn't desire him anymore, she should let him know. Not knowing d people he was even calling to intervene in their issue ain't different at all.
Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
you are still complaining, what will you now do if she fixed a timetable for it? you men should stop putting so much emphasis and complains on sex in marriage,use that period that she doesn't want to be touched to fast and pray and speak to your God over your family.I hate men that carry sex matters for head like their breath depends on it
Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
AfroKnight:

Point of correction. I’m edible. I be like cake. grin
Afi cake nah...

I hope you don reduce your potbelly tongue
Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by potbelly(m): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
Nope...

Palema007:
Afi cake nah...

I hope you don reduce your potbelly tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flat Tummy Without Exercise? Get In Here / My Fiancé Is Tied To His Mum’s Apron Strings! / A Thread For All Cheating Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.