Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

The Truth About Introverts That Most People Fail To See - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Truth About Introverts That Most People Fail To See (6948 Views)

Most People Don't Know That These Words Exist. / ‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different / 89% of Nigerian Universities Fail to Make Top 5,000 in the World - Webometrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Introverts That Most People Fail To See by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
Volkswagen90:
o ya let me be taking u out, me too is intro/extro.. Na 2in1,but i do flex anytime i hold money,

Oh really?? 2 in 1? Interesting.

Nah... Not interested. cool

Thank you.
Re: The Truth About Introverts That Most People Fail To See by chingle5(m): 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
tanichris:

We are the Dr. Strange of our time grin

Lol grin grin grin sure bro
Re: The Truth About Introverts That Most People Fail To See by chingle5(m): 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
tanichris:

I can relate with that. My childhood days was spent listening to older folks and watching facial expressions so I can tell when someone is lying. I know those friends that will last so I don't give too much face to most people, making me look like a snub.

My advice is... Be yourself. If you must change, change for yourself.
I think extroverts are self-centred. They be like, smile a little, laugh sometimes, why you always quiet. They want all the aforementioned but ain't ready to do the one thing you want from them 'just understand me'
Me! Am an anbivert
I think this whole thing is a stage(levels) I mastered mine.

Yeah
Re: The Truth About Introverts That Most People Fail To See by hstar: 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
would come read later
Re: The Truth About Introverts That Most People Fail To See by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
Lady16:
cool
reply me for that my whatsapp na my number ends with 13,check ur whatsapp, as ondo girl abi ondo guy too.

Re: The Truth About Introverts That Most People Fail To See by Loris576(m): 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
dahgifted:
please outline what you learnt,it might be of help to someone here.
Pls I would like to get your WhatsApp number
Re: The Truth About Introverts That Most People Fail To See by Loris576(m): 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
proffmykey:
To say truth i find it difficult to start a conversation with females but i am a type of guy that play with females alot;i look for their trouble since i can't really start conversation with them so with time we will connect and the conversations will come from nowhere...I find it childish looking for female trouble growing up so i began to ask my experienced friends on how to converse with a lady,with that i learnt some things and also i go to google always to search on how to converse with a lady and it really help...Now i can start a conversation with a lady anytime,anyday but sometimes my introverted nature pulls me back not to converse with some ladies not that i don't know what to say...If you can practice what i did,it would really help.
Pls can I get your WhatsApp number
I would like to learn more from you
Re: The Truth About Introverts That Most People Fail To See by Hannania(m): 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
Am also an introvert, but am forever grateful to God for that gift. It's my greatest strength(embedded with Grace) because I chose to make it so. When am lost in my thoughts, I crave for knowledge. I've held leadership positions starting from been a head boy, house captain,Jet club secretary even a fellowship president in high school. In the university, I was often favoured to vouch for leadership positions, but I opt not to.

It took me a while to overcome the loop syndrome over ladies, but hey! I got to see them as just "another human" later on, which "settled the matter" ��..

Focus on your strengths, and you'll find fulfilment.
������

Re: The Truth About Introverts That Most People Fail To See by dahgifted(m): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
Loris576:

Pls I would like to get your WhatsApp number
Am not constant on WhatsApp due to data availability... But you can reach me on Facebook @SymplyDammy.
Re: The Truth About Introverts That Most People Fail To See by proffmykey(m): 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
Loris576:

Pls can I get your WhatsApp number
I would like to learn more from you
I am not available on whatsapp but you can reach me on fb@incorruptible reuel.
Re: The Truth About Introverts That Most People Fail To See by proffmykey(m): 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
ISISs:

Wow, i'll need us to be friends please. I need to learn... How about whatsapp?
I am not available on whatsapp but u can reach me on fb@incorruptible reuel.
Re: The Truth About Introverts That Most People Fail To See by qwertyboss(m): 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
Telegram channel for introverts
@we_are_introverts
Re: The Truth About Introverts That Most People Fail To See by Loris576(m): 5:51am On Aug 25, 2020
dahgifted:
Am not constant on WhatsApp due to data availability... But you can reach me on Facebook @SymplyDammy.
There are lots of options there
But just check i sent a friend request to five of the search results
Pls dm when you accept the request
My username is @Toroabasietim
Re: The Truth About Introverts That Most People Fail To See by dahgifted(m): 7:04am On Aug 25, 2020
Loris576:
There are lots of options there But just check i sent a friend request to five of the search results Pls dm when you accept the request My username is @Toroabasietim
I've messaged you.
Re: The Truth About Introverts That Most People Fail To See by qwertyboss(m): 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
Telegram @we_are_introverts
Re: The Truth About Introverts That Most People Fail To See by Makaveli217(m): 12:43am On Aug 26, 2020
Muna4real:
Well written. My story is a very sad one. I'm an introvert, but I didn't know that I was an introvert until I got to the University. Growing up was hell. This was because I experienced very very bad emotional abuse as a child. It was so bad that I cried every night and prayed to die. I ran away from home about 5 times but usually came back before nightfall because I was scared of the dark. Everyone thought that I had a problem when I choose to be alone and my parents especially my dad would beat and insult my every being because of my nature. I was never happy during my childhood days. I can't go into details here because it's a very long story. Anyways, I have accepted who I am and I'm moving on with my life.
We both have similar stories, pm me your number let's have a chat.
Re: The Truth About Introverts That Most People Fail To See by Muna4real(f): 6:34am On Aug 26, 2020
Makaveli217:

We both have similar stories, pm me your number let's have a chat.

Check my signature
Re: The Truth About Introverts That Most People Fail To See by Loris576(m): 8:08am On Aug 26, 2020
qwertyboss:
Telegram @we_are_introverts
A telegram group
Wow
Can we all meet here pls
Re: The Truth About Introverts That Most People Fail To See by qwertyboss(m): 9:34am On Aug 26, 2020
Loris576:

A telegram group
Wow
Can we all meet here pls
We are here and we are on telegram as well
Re: The Truth About Introverts That Most People Fail To See by DayDreamer05(m): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2020
yunglegend99:
I lost my phone with my whatsapp number, so for now am not on whatsapp but u can send me a mail here @ dgoodluck40@gmail.com
Noted.
Re: The Truth About Introverts That Most People Fail To See by EkopSparoAyara(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
Life of an Introvert, it could look and sound boring to others but believe me, it brings peace of mind, keeps you out of some trouble..I can attest to that, am sure we all do..

I am an Introvert, not the active or chronic type, at least not anymore.
Am glad to meet persons who think the way I think,who feel the way I feel.

#Proudly_An_Introvert..

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Introverts That Most People Fail To See by Makaveli217(m): 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
Muna4real:

Check my signature

Ok
Re: The Truth About Introverts That Most People Fail To See by samuelgodson(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
chingle5:

OP what u need to understand is being introvert doesn't mean the person is shy, shy is a social anxiety ..... Introvert has to do with the kind of traits you choose to display at any given time ... One thing I know and I strongly believe is that introvert really underestimate themselves ... Introverts in all given situation may think that they cant do this they can't do that but given the situation will do more and even do better even surprising themselves ...... They are like wisemen who alway think that they are not wise ..... So forget dont try to change who you are and only focus on your strength and weakness one of the greatest weakness of an introvert is the loop trap which many of us find ourselves in .... Always playing things in our head multiple times because we over analysis things which sometimes led into a indefinite loop
most annoying part is u can't change who u are ........ even if you change for a period......u will still slide back in........ it's more like ur stuck in a maze...... still trying to get out of my shit ...... most times I get to point of indefinite loop (have learnt to live with it anyway....... seems my dream world is much better dan dis........)..... scared of failing is what makes me backdown from challenges........(but when I decide to face my fears no matter d consequences....I always come out smiling).......... making friends is an issue for me ....... approaching d females..... even childhood friends......is also a problem (now der all feel am arrogant nd full of myself.....not knowing I'm a puppy with it's tail between it's legs)...........am not even d out going type....... didn't go for my VS, orientation for freshers...... even departmental party...........did I even mention I love moody songs....... kind of feel at peace when I listen to dem................. it's just messed up..... scared to even face d crowd sef...maléé is already tired of me sef (both dad nd mum are out going nd love to be d center of attention in any gathering) ......some many things dat make me feel messed up sef..........
Re: The Truth About Introverts That Most People Fail To See by chingle5(m): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
samuelgodson:
most annoying part is u can't change who u are ........ even if you change for a period......u will still slide back in........ it's more like ur stuck in a maze...... still trying to get out of my shit ...... most times I get to point of indefinite loop (have learnt to live with it anyway....... seems my dream world is much better dan dis........)..... scared of failing is what makes me backdown from challenges........(but when I decide to face my fears no matter d consequences....I always come out smiling).......... making friends is an issue for me ....... approaching d females..... even childhood friends......is also a problem (now der all feel am arrogant nd full of myself.....not knowing I'm a puppy with it's tail between it's legs)...........am not even d out going type....... didn't go for my VS, orientation for freshers...... even departmental party...........did I even mention I love moody songs....... kind of feel at peace when I listen to dem................. it's just messed up..... scared to even face d crowd sef...maléé is already tired of me sef (both dad nd mum are out going nd love to be d center of attention in any gathering) ......some many things dat make me feel messed up sef..........

Hmmmmm yeah I don't really like overcrowded place that much too coz a lot of stimulations and the brain trys to process all led to shutting or weariness .... Bt ur childhood friends shouldn't b a problem....... because by the time any of u say something bfor u no it will hv turn into a very deep conversation of memories...... While u can try to use the introvert strength to overcome obstacles....
Re: The Truth About Introverts That Most People Fail To See by ridwanlawal: 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
So we are many. I think this thread is all about us.
Mine is some how different. I can't start a conversation even with a fellow guy like me but when you start it i think i am a good at replying. Can't even stand to look at a lady in the face not to talk about starting a conversation but i still got a couple of female friends who after knowing my condition came closer to me to help me get over
BUT.........
it still seem same
#life_of_an_introvert

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Introverts That Most People Fail To See by Titanic6: 11:52am On Oct 17, 2020
wink The titan says this:

It doesn't matter who you are, just go into the world and make a positive impact.
A Titanic introvert would want to try something extraordinary and win admiration from people.

But wait ooo, Speak out!! Don't mind them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-Enugu Chief Of Staff, Nwobodo, Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree / SSANU, NASU Declare 7-Day Warning Strike Over Withheld Salaries / Get Free University Schoolarship,discover How2score 300 In Jamb Garranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.