Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church (32550 Views)

Prophetic Picture Of The Year 2023 By Daniel Olukoya (G.O Mfm Worldwide) / Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) / Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by muzeze77: 5:01am On Aug 23, 2020
Funny, man of god needs security to protect himself
Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by peggywebbs(f): 5:08am On Aug 23, 2020
Many people just jumping to defend their pastor without trying to even research the allegations against him. A simple Google search will provide your answer.

Sahara reporters is only doing its job. Nobody has ever liked investigative people. Las las Nigerians we are our own problem.

You can't trust anyone except yourself. And last I checked Sahara reporters did not accuse Dr Olukoya of anything, this their defence does not even go near what they are being accused of.

Google will save your ignorance.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by Nobody: 5:13am On Aug 23, 2020
peggywebbs:
Many people just jumping to defend their pastor without trying to even research the allegations against him. A simple Google search will provide your answer.

Sahara reporters is only doing its job. Nobody has ever liked investigative people. Las las Nigerians we are our own problem.

You can't trust anyone except yourself. And last I checked Sahara reporters did not accuse Dr Olukoya of anything, this their defence does not even go near what they are being accused of.

Google will save your ignorance.
What if google is wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by Correcto: 5:24am On Aug 23, 2020
Yes they are human but do they the pastor even understand that they are humans? I don't like to criticize though.
Chicastle:
I think it's time for people to stop all this nonsensical allegations against pastors.

I am not their fan , neither are my a Pentecostalist but let the truth be told this men are human and citizens like we are.

Attackers over to you but ma no catch you oo
Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by shaddoww: 5:47am On Aug 23, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by mmsen: 5:53am On Aug 23, 2020
Ban all these centres of greed and fraud both abroad and in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by CodeTemplar: 5:55am On Aug 23, 2020
typing...
Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by Goldenfinger: 5:55am On Aug 23, 2020
shaddoww:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/uk-appoints-interim-manager-for-mountain-of-fire-and-miracles-international/
.guy i read but is uk is actually helping by employing an external auditor.
Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by Juoflife1(f): 6:00am On Aug 23, 2020
Dear MFM.. Beat them again and again if they set their feet in prayer City. Nonsense SR.
Gjrich:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/just-in-olukoya-clears-air-on-fraud-allegation-on-uk-church/amp/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 6:16am On Aug 23, 2020
Kingpele:
Chai you guys shouldn't have explained further.. No reasonable human being takes that headquarters of fake news outlet like Sahara desert reporters serious any more... We have seen them as what they are, a partisan political movement.. Sowero see himself like a very powerful entity cos as a journalist he can kill your career whether political or religious or even your business if u have any problem with him...he is one of the reason press freedom will continue to be sidelined.. Fear press bully
Sahara desert reporters shocked cheesy grin
Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by Ishilove: 6:26am On Aug 23, 2020
"Woe to thee that spoilest and thou wast not spoiled; and dealest treacherously, and they dealt not treacherously with thee! when thou shalt cease to spoil, thou shalt be spoiled; and when thou shalt make an end to deal treacherously, they shall deal treacherously with thee.”
Very deep.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by Alfredibaba: 6:41am On Aug 23, 2020
Dr. Olukoya has over the years lived an exemplary life of dignity and non-alignment. I thrash those flimsy allegations.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by jrusky(m): 6:45am On Aug 23, 2020
Nonsense allegations infact the No5 shit allegation the most anniying. What the hell will he do with £150,000 pls is that a money for such big Nigeria pastor? They are not talking of £15million or £150million they are talking about £150,000. They are all mad.

6 Likes

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 23, 2020
I comment my reserve
Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by Clothingonline9(m): 7:05am On Aug 23, 2020
Buy men clothing at affordable price payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch daily click profile for contact
Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by peggywebbs(f): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2020
Ok o.

Viciheaka:

What if google is wrong?
Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by Slymonster(m): 7:08am On Aug 23, 2020
When I saw that 150000 pounds. I just stop reading jare. That pastor is worth more than that sef.

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by buccydolly: 7:09am On Aug 23, 2020
Sowore will soon see the riot of God if you didn't stop all nonsense against this man of God

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by 1solution: 7:11am On Aug 23, 2020
The church does need this explanation sue the fools ass for deformation and assassination of character 50b he will stop his fools errand. Everyone knows the guy ba fool n a thief
Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by Deborah98(f): 7:12am On Aug 23, 2020
They should settle their scores amicably please
Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by drololaaof: 7:12am On Aug 23, 2020
Defence no 7 needed to be defended by SR
Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by buccydolly: 7:14am On Aug 23, 2020
Sowore will soon see the wrath of God if you didn't stop all nonsense against this man of God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by buccydolly: 7:15am On Aug 23, 2020
Sowore will soon see the wrath of God if you didn't stop all this nonsense against this man of God
Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by RuddyFusion(m): 7:15am On Aug 23, 2020
It is well....False Allegations against the Man of God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by AngelicBeing: 7:16am On Aug 23, 2020
Parable007:
I am not a member of this Baba's church but I don't believe any of these allegations levied against him... He has had a track record of integrity for years. Not just because he is a pastor. As we grow in life we must be careful who we help or who takes over after us. This may be the work of one greedy and ambitious pastor who want to bring His G.O down because of greed.
Gbam grin

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by AngelicBeing: 7:18am On Aug 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by georgeakins: 7:43am On Aug 23, 2020
Why won't there be fraud in the church. These pastors are idle and they want to live big like politicians. Those genuine men of God in the Bible were not depending on their followers for survival, unlike the parasites that parade themselves as G.O and pastors today.
I was pissed off the day I saw Olukoya moving around with 6 mobile police. Where will he get money to live this fake life if he does not steal from his followers?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by Ezmans: 8:00am On Aug 23, 2020
mayklef:
make i jam my baba Fela on a low, b4 righteousness crew come
"archbishop dy enjoy
pope sef dy enjoy
my brother wetin u say"
"ITT, international Thief Thief"
we have three Yahoo in the world, 1 religious Yahoo, 2 political Yahoo, 3 internet Yahoo.
Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by mysteryman2014: 8:04am On Aug 23, 2020
Fine submission by the spokesperson of the MFM, but the issue is why was the infraction by the pastor who pocketed the sum of £150k not reported to the police?

Why was it covered up until it was discovered?

The pastor is just the fall guy for the GO.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by Ezmans: 8:04am On Aug 23, 2020
Chicastle:
I think it's time for people to stop all this nonsensical allegations against pastors.

I am not their fan , neither are my a Pentecostalist but let the truth be told this men are human and citizens like we are.

Attackers over to you but ma no catch you oo
7 allegations that is completely number, one of it is that one of his pastor want to steal a branch, deceieving continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by Toosure70: 8:10am On Aug 23, 2020
Sahara reporter about to go down.earn him to stop going against men of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marriage Alert: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes Millions On Wedding / These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.