Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church (32554 Views)

Prophetic Picture Of The Year 2023 By Daniel Olukoya (G.O Mfm Worldwide) / Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) / Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by obstead200(m): 8:26am On Aug 23, 2020
Parable007:
I am not a member of this Baba's church but I don't believe any of these allegations levied against him... He has had a track record of integrity for years. Not just because he is a pastor. As we grow in life we must be careful who we help or who takes over after us. This may be the work of one greedy and ambitious pastor who want to bring His G.O down because of greed.
I agree with u. But then the success of a leader is also judged by the number of leaders he successfully mentored.
Just look at the kind of stories emanating from from his junior pastors... fraud, fraud fraud all over the place. He might have integrity, but he most definitely is failing in raising good leaders.
I remember one his pastors in my village, a married man, impregnated a cousin of mine.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by GEEBITE: 8:26am On Aug 23, 2020
Very profound and I have had a real life experience
Ishilove:

Very deep.
Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by obstead200(m): 8:28am On Aug 23, 2020
Parable007:
I am not a member of this Baba's church but I don't believe any of these allegations levied against him... He has had a track record of integrity for years. Not just because he is a pastor. As we grow in life we must be careful who we help or who takes over after us. This may be the work of one greedy and ambitious pastor who want to bring His G.O down because of greed.
agree with u. But then the success of a leader is also judged by the number of leaders he successfully mentored.
Just look at the kind of stories emanating from from his junior pastors... fraud, fraud fraud all over the place. He might have integrity, but he most definitely is failing in raising good leaders.
I remember one his pastors in my village, a married man, impregnated a cousin of mine
Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by nwakaibeya1: 8:31am On Aug 23, 2020
�Over 15 years ago we have announced that JUSTICE GOD'S revenge& judgement of people, Prophets,Pastors and PROPHETESS have come back unknown to those claiming to know God &what is happening now in the whole world is 1% physical judgement of the judgement we the ancient kingdom of justice have done SPIRITUALLY where the real judgement has&is taken place&thats why you must seek LIGHT&UNBELIEVABLE POWER of JUSTICE GOD which we are given freely for u to be above all EVIL&deciets,Sickness&plagues&turning honours to disgrace which is ravaging Nations.Be wise&seek the LIGHT&be truly free&dont forget we told you no matter how you pretend to be good at day time its only@NIGHT we know whos who evil or good,so u are free to claim anything in the day&theres no distance spiritually so figure us out if you have the means,it's highly authorized..this is not about physical rants we deal Spiritually and that's where true popularity is determined afterall JesusCHRIST was never the most popular in his 33 years of existence in Bible time but he was the most powerful and still is so don't be decieved with am not popular it doesn't matter and those who have .eyes to see peep me and see who talks so forget about physical popularity it's insignificant in the hidden world where we dwell very much..I told you we own the territory where evil people operates upto the floor of the ocean ,air ,land and etc,why don't you investigate me by all means and broadcast what I declare to the whole world but because it's true you will never share or broadcast this Unbelevable truth?because truth never flies only lies flies?so if you know it's lies broadcast it by telling ten people what you hear?
Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by claremont(m): 8:32am On Aug 23, 2020
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/commission-appoints-interim-manager-to-mountain-of-fire-and-miracles-ministries-international

SR are simply doing their job as investigative reporters. The link above leads to the actual investgation by the UK Charity Commission. It's most likely that at the end of the investigation, the church will be removed from the register of charities. The UK isn't like Nigeria were churches and other religious organisations are allowed to do whatever they like with donations, every single penny has to be accounted for.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:44am On Aug 23, 2020
claremont:
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/commission-appoints-interim-manager-to-mountain-of-fire-and-miracles-ministries-international

SR are simply doing their job as investigative reporters. The link above leads to the actual investgation by the UK Charity Commission. It's most likely that at the end of the investigation, the church will be removed from the register of charities. The UK isn't like Nigeria were churches and other religious organisations are allowed to do whatever they like with donations, every single penny has to be accounted for.

They can't be removed from the register of charities, the Trustees of the charity will be removed.

UK government has appointed someone to be in charge of the finance, while the current trustees are in charge of spiritual affairs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by NoToPile: 9:01am On Aug 23, 2020
mysteryman2014:
Fine submission by the spokesperson of the MFM, but the issue is when was the infraction by the pastor who pocketed the sum of £150k not reported to the police? Why was it covered up until it was discovered?

The pastor is just the fall guy for the GO.

If they had reported the pastor to the police and he is convicted, people will still say can't the church forgive and what does the bible say.

Paying back I'm installments seems okay to me.

How will someone pocket that amount of money.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by NoToPile: 9:06am On Aug 23, 2020
obstead200:
I agree with u. But then the success of a leader is also judged by the number of leaders he successfully mentored.
I remember one his pastors in my village, a married man, impregnated a cousin of mine.

This is the major challenge with growing churches, the G.Os top pastors will be men of integrity but as the number of branches begins to increase you have more pastors and gradually the wolves begin to mix with the sheep.

No he is not failing in raising younger ones I do believe as many for every rogue pastor there are much more good ones he has mentored.

Young pastors nowadays see ministry as a money making venture, they don't want to start from scratch. Nothing the G.Is can do but to pray.

Actions by some greedy people are dragging the name of the church and the G.O.

5 Likes

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by Vintageshirts: 9:32am On Aug 23, 2020
Baba that has integrity will always win.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by Rawhumper(m): 9:33am On Aug 23, 2020
[

I dont believe these allegations against him.....
He is a true man of God with integrity and transparency.

Its those under him are the lost sheep trying to bring the church down.

Many of his pastors are cross carpeting because he doesnt tolerate any form of mismanagement or misbehaviour.

quote author=Kingpele post=93122670]Chai you guys shouldn't have explained further.. No reasonable human being takes that headquarters of fake news outlet like Sahara desert reporters serious any more... We have seen them as what they are, a partisan political movement.. Sowero see himself like a very powerful entity cos as a journalist he can kill your career whether political or religious or even your business if u have any problem with him...he is one of the reason press freedom will continue to be sidelined.. Fear press bully [/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by Ishilove: 9:35am On Aug 23, 2020
GEEBITE:
Very profound and I have had a real life experience
Care to share?
Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by dadalicious: 9:48am On Aug 23, 2020
Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by mysteryman2014: 9:48am On Aug 23, 2020
NoToPile:

If they had reported the pastor to the police and he is convicted, people will still say can't the church forgive and what does the bible say.

Paying back I'm installments seems okay to me.

How will someone pocket that amount of money.

Now see the consequences of non disclosure. Theft is a criminal offence and must be reported especially when it involves funds that are contributed.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by hecomeshome(m): 9:57am On Aug 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by hecomeshome(m): 9:57am On Aug 23, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

UK government is now in charge of the finance till further notice, but the Trustees are in charge of spiritual affairs.

A Google search will show this.

Didn't the rebuttal clear that on allegations 3 and 4?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:25am On Aug 23, 2020
hecomeshome:

Didn't the rebuttal clear that on allegations 3 and 4?

The British press which carried the news have not done that

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by Ejanla07: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2020
jrusky:
Nonsense allegations infact the No5 shit allegation the most anniying. What the hell will he do with £150,000 pls is that a money for such big Nigeria pastor? They are not talking of £15million or £150million they are talking about £150,000. They are all mad.

,,,, 150000 pounds is about 75 million naira, its still huge for anyone to steal

No matter how much you already have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by ayomilore: 10:35am On Aug 23, 2020
Anyone that knows Sowore should warn him.
This man of God is a no nonsense man.
He Will report him to God and that will be the end of not only his career but his life.

I have said my own.

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by Ejanla07: 11:11am On Aug 23, 2020
ayomilore:
Anyone that knows Sowore should warn him.
This man of God is a no nonsense man.
He Will report him to God and that will be the end of not only his career but his life.

I have said my own.

Wat if sowore is right

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by Anastessay(f): 11:13am On Aug 23, 2020
Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by RTSC: 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
Originalsly:
Hmmm...... didn't read all... but two things..... why this epistle which doesn't prove anything?.... why not summons Sahara to court for libel? This longgg damage control is creating more damage.... some of the pastors are crooks.... even conspired to pocket the church money and share among themselves. I guess the one who blew the whistle was not given his fair share. I now wonder if they even killed their own because of money and power.
Didn't you read where he said Sahara reporters have been sued?

https://thenationonlineng.net/libel-mfm-sues-sowore-sahara-reporters/
Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by NoToPile: 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
mysteryman2014:

Now see the consequences of non disclosure. Theft is a criminal offence and must be reported especially when it involves funds that are contributed.

I get your point sha.
Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by jrusky(m): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ñonsense allegations infact the No5 shit allegation the most anniying. What the hell will he do with £150,000 pls is that a money for such big Nigeria pastor? They are not talking of £15million or £150million they are talking about £150,000. They are all mad.
Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by jrusky(m): 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ejanla07:

,,,, 150000 pounds is about 75 million naira, its still huge for anyone to steal

No matter how much you already have

Bro the calibre of Olukoya are tok big to steal £150,000 abeggyy.

Only MFM in Indo state or River state state or Abia talkless of Lagos can raused more than eith ease if Olukoya need that amount bro.

I have attend a church programme in a church not in region of Olukoya status that just a member i mean one man donated N100million bro pls leave talk Nigerians get money biko.

Even the WWE superstar Odumeje who just started can not steal £150,000 bro these are guys are rich pls leave talk.

£150,000 my foot!!!

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

UK government is now in charge of the finance till further notice, but the Trustees are in charge of spiritual affairs.

A Google search will show this.

They know nigerians don't read.
Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by subcbouy: 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
Golan007:
None of these defence relates to the present issue.

Allegation 5 sir.
Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by ThothHermes: 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
obstead200:
How many junior pastors. Do you know how large MFM is?
The number of people involved in scandals are less than 1% of the total number of people he has raised.
Once your church is big enough these things must happen. Even Jesus had Judas.
Will you say Jesus failed in raising good Apostles?
Who wan bad go bad.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by Ayatullah(m): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
jrusky:

Bro the calibre of Olukoya are tok big to steal £150,000 abeggyy.

Only MFM in Indo state or River state state or Abia talkless of Lagos can raused more than eith ease if Olukoya need that amount bro.

I have attend a church programme in a church not in region of Olukoya status that just a member i mean one man donated N100million bro pls leave talk Nigerians get money biko.

Even the WWE superstar Odumeje who just started can not steal £150,000 bro these are guys are rich pls leave talk.

£150,000 my foot!!!

If you can read between the lines you will see that pastor Olukoya has clearly admitted that he has a thief in his London church who paid the £150,000 into his personal account. So what are you talking about?

If you witnessed one man who donated =N=100 million in a church, believe me that you witnessed nothing but money laundering.

This is one of the things CAMA has come to checkmate.

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by ziondaughter247: 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
Parable007:

I am telling you! MFM is one of the few Pentecostal churches I truly respect. I have so much respect for Dr. Olukoya and I know these people are just trying to tarnish his image. Honestly, this man can do no wrong in my eyes. I am not saying he's perfect oooh, but such behaviour is very much out of his character. He is one man of God that is very much concerned about the salvation and deliverance of the congregation rather than material things. He is not an extravagant or flashy person..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by yvelchstores(f): 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
Humans don't deserve explanation. As long as God is at peace with you, just continue.
Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by ziondaughter247: 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
obstead200:

I totally get what you're saying. Unfortunately, these junior pastors and up tarnishing the image of their GO's who have worked and laboured so hard in building up the house of God. RCCG also has this problem, infact I've never seen a big church that has all these kind of stories like RCCG. GO's have a lot to do when it comes with people's management. I hope churches become more meticulous in selecting people and pastors especially those heading other branches. They can make or mar the public's impression of a church.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marriage Alert: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes Millions On Wedding / These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.