Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,878 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church (32561 Views)

Prophetic Picture Of The Year 2023 By Daniel Olukoya (G.O Mfm Worldwide) / Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) / Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by jrusky(m): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ayatullah:

If you can read between the lines you will see that pastor Olukoya has clearly admitted that he has a thief in his London church who paid the £150,000 into his personal account. So what are you talking about?

If you witnessed one man who donated =N=100 million in a church, believe me that you witnessed nothing but money laundering.

This is one of the things CAMA has come to checkmate.

Bro! bro!! bro!!! Face front with your unfounded drama. CAMA dey craze. When Daura looted N23billion where is CAMA? When Aisha ciuld not explained how she got the stolen
N2.5Billion where is CAMA Pls face front. Thunder fire CAMA.

I can see you are either a muslim or one of those block heads confused atheist. So face your front.

CAMA my foot!!!

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by GEEBITE: 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
This platform is not the appropriate place.
Ishilove:

Care to share?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by Ishilove: 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
GEEBITE:
This platform is not the appropriate place.
Oh okay.
Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by samtol4(m): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
jrusky:

Bro the calibre of Olukoya are tok big to steal £150,000 abeggyy.

Only MFM in Indo state or River state state or Abia talkless of Lagos can raused more than eith ease if Olukoya need that amount bro.

I have attend a church programme in a church not in region of Olukoya status that just a member i mean one man donated N100million bro pls leave talk Nigerians get money biko.

Even the WWE superstar Odumeje who just started can not steal £150,000 bro these are guys are rich pls leave talk.

£150,000 my foot!!!

Olukoya can't steal church money for any reason . He is a man of integrity and humble Minister . Most of his books are sold on Amazon ,just one of his books " prayer rain he makes million of naira . He single handedly built research laboratory in unilag and gave the school . He has PhD in molecules genetics and the first Nigeria to achieve such feats .

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by Prettychild(f): 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
Gjrich:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/just-in-olukoya-clears-air-on-fraud-allegation-on-uk-church/amp/
The gates of hell shall not prevail over MFM and other God's Church in Jesus Name Amen
Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by AngelicBeing: 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
ThothHermes:
How many junior pastors. Do you know how large MFM is?
The number of people involved in scandals are less than 1% of the total number of people he has raised.
Once your church is big enough these things must happen. Even Jesus had Judas.
Will you say Jesus failed in raising good Apostles?
Who wan bad go bad.
Absolutely, I concur with your post, Olukoya has raised several godly leaders and his ministry has influenced millions of church leaders globally, infact, if olukoya wants to raise 10million dollars each in all the countries he has churches, he can raise it without sweat and people will give it to him willing, no ministry or minister on planet earth has a deeper understanding, knowledge of warfare and deliverance prayers like Dr olukoya and his ministry, and the prayer points vomitted via his ministry has set nations and millions free globally cool

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by Ripama: 11:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
Golan007:
None of these defence relates to the present issue.

Tell us the present issue
Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by Ripama: 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
We know that sahara is Nigerian CNN, they'll do anything to stay relevant.
Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by Golan007: 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ripama:

Tell us the present issue

The Charity Commission has appointed an interim manager to Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries International, after the regulator identified ongoing governance issues at the charity

https://www.accountancydaily.co/interim-manager-religious-charity-significant-losses

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/new-charity-investigation-mountain-of-fire-and-miracles-ministries-international

The charity has repeatedly failed to submit returns and financial information to the Commission on time and its accounts for 2014 and 2015 were qualified by its auditors. The Commission has been in active engagement with the trustees of the charity since September 2017 having been made aware of potentially significant losses to the charity. The Commission is concerned about the apparent failures within the administration and management of the charity which have resulted in an environment in which such losses could occur, and continued to occur over a prolonged period.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by Obdk: 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
jrusky:

Bro the calibre of Olukoya are tok big to steal £150,000 abeggyy.

Only MFM in Indo state or River state state or Abia talkless of Lagos can raused more than eith ease if Olukoya need that amount bro.

I have attend a church programme in a church not in region of Olukoya status that just a member i mean one man donated N100million bro pls leave talk Nigerians get money biko.

Even the WWE superstar Odumeje who just started can not steal £150,000 bro these are guys are rich pls leave talk.

£150,000 my foot!!!

75 million is a huge sum for someone as rich as even dangote.... Its more than enough to buy reasonable car or house...

No swear for anybody. U go just die sara...

Monkey say he no fit swear for d child on its back.
Re: Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church by jrusky(m): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
Obdk:

75 million is a huge sum for someone as rich as even dangote.... Its more than enough to buy reasonable car or house...

No swear for anybody. U go just die sara...

Monkey say he no fit swear for d child on its back.

Pooh pooh pooh straight to bin. Expired topic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness / Why True Christians Should Not Study MEDICINE / Pastor Ogue Dies At Burial Service, Hours To Ministering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.