Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos (73218 Views)

How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by sylve11: 10:00am On Aug 23, 2020
Congratulations to them... cool
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by bigtt76(f): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2020
Surprised they allowed the guy wear pencil jump up trousers cheesy

WINNERSMOG:
More...

1 Like

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by akure1stson: 10:01am On Aug 23, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
Congrats but no nose mask and social distance??

But religion does not have anything to do with God.

Africans which sin did we commit for us to believe the white man who came with boat enslaved us and took over our kingdoms and declared our tradition devilish while preaching to us that Jesus/Mohammed is our savior and we need to repent?

Repent from which sin? You that colonized us and stole our artifacts, enslaved us have not repent but you’re asking us to repent from what exactly?

Do you know the first slave boat to move innocent African slaves out of Africa was a catholic missionary boat?

They who believe Christianity Is the truth and the life, i ask was it Jesus that asked the colonial masters to enslave blacks, steal our artifacts, and declear our african way of relating with God devilish?

wen ur politicians are busy campaigning without social distance, why u not complaning

5 Likes

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Oduduwa707: 10:01am On Aug 23, 2020
truefood45:
the cure for all disease has been found, check my signature

Yet you can't cure your own ignorance... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by mozes01(m): 10:02am On Aug 23, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
Congrats but no nose mask and social distance??

But religion does not have anything to do with God.

Africans which sin did we commit for us to believe the white man who came with boat enslaved us and took over our kingdoms and declared our tradition devilish while preaching to us that Jesus/Mohammed is our savior and we need to repent?

Repent from which sin? You that colonized us and stole our artifacts, enslaved us have not repent but you’re asking us to repent from what exactly?

Do you know the first slave boat to move innocent African slaves out of Africa was a catholic missionary boat?

They who believe Christianity Is the truth and the life, i ask was it Jesus that asked the colonial masters to enslave blacks, steal our artifacts, and declear our african way of relating with God devilish?

[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by lakeside50(m): 10:03am On Aug 23, 2020
Nice.
Who else noticed in the second pix an elderly man in guinea standing behind the Oyedepo's & the new couple?
Seems he is the groom dad. The cameras lenses was more on the couple & bride parents for obvious reasons.
Money good o.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by abc115: 10:03am On Aug 23, 2020
God Bless your union
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Ishilove: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2020
The groom's trousers look like 'brother dash me'. He come kak rainbow socks join.

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by SamJed(m): 10:06am On Aug 23, 2020
I have noticed something about this big churches....their children don't dress anyhow...even their wives...they all cover their bodies and dress decently....but their congregation are different....they so dress provocatively. Please what went wrong

2 Likes

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Tareq1105: 10:06am On Aug 23, 2020
Brachaa:
Where are the grooms parents? Or is it only about the Oyedepos? Hmm..

The guy that posted the story decided, for reasons known to him, to upload pictures from the bride's side.

2 Likes

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by dahmie2013: 10:07am On Aug 23, 2020
Congratulations Joys and Abimbola! Congratulations to Papa, Mama and the Abodurin's. smiley
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by explosiveskull(m): 10:07am On Aug 23, 2020
This man don make am, at least the tithe for south east will be allocated to him to use hold body.

2 Likes

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 23, 2020
grin grin grin

Damn! It's good to hustle ooooo. Else, when you eventually marry the daughter of a richer man, they won't show your parent's pictures, and they won't mention their names or profession.

Life nor really balance at all.

2 Likes

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by mkoabiola: 10:09am On Aug 23, 2020
[b]I don laugh tire.

So many funny comments.
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by sharpwriter(m): 10:10am On Aug 23, 2020
Uyi168:
Don't understand the color of socks the groom rocked.. sad
I thought I was was the only one that saw that smiley

2 Likes

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Captain6(m): 10:10am On Aug 23, 2020
The groom should have worn a black socks na undecidedCongratulations to the couple.

2 Likes

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by IvarTheBoneless: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2020
I was once banging a Pastor's daughter.

I used to put anointing oil on my dickk and bath with holy water

1 Like

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by potbelly(m): 10:11am On Aug 23, 2020
Bishop! cool
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by psalmuelwater(m): 10:11am On Aug 23, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Just congratulate the celebrant or get lost. Our gods couldn't help us invent dry gin or mirror talk less or crude oil and cars.
Olodo. You better go and read.
Africa is the centre of world's civilisation. Where did most biblical/Quranic story took place?
You are still enslaved, it's obvious.
Africa has the technology long before the Europeans.
Didn't Abraham come to Africa during famine, What about Joseph?
Even Our Lord Jesus Christ was brought to Africa, to seek refuge.......
Shame on you, you don't know anything. They used your own story to enslave you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by PureGoldh(m): 10:11am On Aug 23, 2020
May God bless their Union
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Tareq1105: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2020
lakeside50:
Nice.
Who else noticed in the second pix an elderly man in guinea standing behind the Oyedepo's & the new couple?
Seems he is the groom dad. The cameras lenses was more on the couple & bride parents for obvious reasons.
Money good o.......

It's a lie. Both parents wore the same clothes. I was there. The groom's family are rich too. It's just that the Oyedepos are richer and known but the groom is not from a poor home. His father was at a time Head of Deacons in Canaanland.
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by IvarTheBoneless: 10:13am On Aug 23, 2020
lakeside50:
Nice.
Money good o.......

May we never be participants in our own occasion undecided

In Ovation Magazine in those days, they would say :

Left to Right: IBB's daughter, Abacha's son.....and friend cry

1 Like

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Femeto: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2020
grin Everyone doing parties now. God help Nigeria.
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Captain6(m): 10:16am On Aug 23, 2020
Tareq1105:

It's a lie. Both parents wore the same clothes. I was there. The groom's family are rich too. It's just that the Oyedepos are richer and known but the groom is not from a poor home. His father was at a time Head of Deacons in Canaanland.
You were there, and didn't tell him to go wear a black socks? angry

3 Likes

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Zchi1052(m): 10:18am On Aug 23, 2020
That guy is very lucky...God has blessed their home

1 Like

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by zicoraads: 10:21am On Aug 23, 2020
I just hate that kind of trousers, shoes and socks the groom is wearing.

3 Likes

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by zicoraads: 10:23am On Aug 23, 2020
Ishilove:
The groom's trousers look like 'brother dash me'. He come kak rainbow socks join.

It is well.
I really hate it when I see an adult wearing that kind of trousers. The socks sef join.

And the shoes, maybe na the camera sha.

2 Likes

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Halo22: 10:23am On Aug 23, 2020
For those saying the guy's parents didn't show up, that man beside Bishop Oyedepo in the pix, who did you think he is?
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Ishilove: 10:25am On Aug 23, 2020
zicoraads:

I really hate it when I see an adult wearing that kind of trousers. The socks sef join.

And the shoes, maybe na the camera sha.
Lol.
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Kestolove(m): 10:26am On Aug 23, 2020
Happy marriage life
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Goldencheese(m): 10:27am On Aug 23, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Just congratulate the celebrant or get lost. Our gods couldn't help us invent dry gin or mirror talk less or crude oil and cars.

Very correct reply...grin grin
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by doggedfighter(f): 10:27am On Aug 23, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Abeg no vex cheesy na as the thing dey sweet me for body... grin
No try am again undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.