Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos (73219 Views)

How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by morinto: 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
Congrats but no nose mask and social distance??

But religion does not have anything to do with God.

Africans which sin did we commit for us to believe the white man who came with boat enslaved us and took over our kingdoms and declared our tradition devilish while preaching to us that Jesus/Mohammed is our savior and we need to repent?

Repent from which sin? You that colonized us and stole our artifacts, enslaved us have not repent but you’re asking us to repent from what exactly?

Do you know the first slave boat to move innocent African slaves out of Africa was a catholic missionary boat?

They who believe Christianity Is the truth and the life, i ask was it Jesus that asked the colonial masters to enslave blacks, steal our artifacts, and declear our african way of relating with God devilish?

Christianity still remain the true religion. And point of correction Christianity was from middle east which is isreal and not from the west. Remember Jesus said some that call me lord lord which not enter heaven but those that does is will. So any body that claim is a Christian irrespective to the race or colour and fail to keep the commandment of God is just worshipping God in vain

1 Like

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by kingololo(m): 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
[Was going to say that too
All this fashion jargons....quote author=Uyi168 post=93127920]...

Don't understand the color of socks the groom rocked..
sad[/quote]
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Africans which sin did we commit for us to believe the white man who came with boat enslaved us and took over our kingdoms and declared our tradition devilish while preaching to us that Jesus/Mohammed is our savior and we need to repent?

Repent from which sin? You that colonized us and stole our artifacts, enslaved us have not repent but you’re asking us to repent from what exactly?

Do you know the first slave boat to move innocent African slaves out of Africa was a catholic missionary boat?

They who believe Christianity Is the truth and the life, i ask was it Jesus that asked the colonial masters to enslave blacks, steal our artifacts, and declear our african way of relating with God devilish?

I do not reckon that your promoted belief system was outlawed.

Carry on with it and let the "brainwashed " carry on with their own

Live and let live is still an ever green maxim
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by zicoraads: 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ishilove:

This is really funny cheesy
Yeah, pocohantas knows.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by pocohantas(f): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
zicoraads:

Yeah, pocohantas knows.

cheesy grin cheesy

Lol. Empty coconut head. Isn’t that the trending pants for many guys? cheesy
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Abbe88: 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
I thought I was the only one that noticed that.
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by zicoraads: 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. Empty coconut head. Isn’t that the trending pants for many guys? cheesy
God forbid bad thing. We don't wear that here. Na only your office boys. grin tongue
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Just congratulate the celebrant or get lost. Our gods couldn't help us invent dry gin or mirror talk less or crude oil and cars.

Speak with sense, was it God or Jesus that invented dry gin or mirror
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Leke23G: 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
Please everyone beware of San Jose telegram group he’s a scam he just scammed me yesterday by selling fake fixed match and he later block me when I complained

Check his account details
Othowowa Emmanuel ogbhenekome
GT bank

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by omlueh(m): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
So you also noticed this, hmmmmm indeed
Brachaa:
Where are the grooms parents? Or is it only about the Oyedepos? Hmm..
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by yvelchstores(f): 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
Her choice of dress is absolutely perfect. Such lovely dress. Congratulations �
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by wirinet(m): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

My brother you have been unplugged and now live in the real world, instead of make believe world our conquerors /enslaves entrapped us.

Imagine coming to our peaceful nations and telling us we need to be saved. Saved from who? Them of course. The only existential threats to our souls were the enslavers themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by pocohantas(f): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
zicoraads:

God forbid bad thing. We don't wear that here. Na only your office boys. grin tongue

Those guys are something else abeg. cheesy
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Mokason28: 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Which kind blow? Tory never finish. Shey gofment don dey put eye for her papa money. Let's see how that goes first.
Lol... the man don cash out already... gofment came a little bit late
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by wirinet(m): 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Just congratulate the celebrant or get lost. Our gods couldn't help us invent dry gin or mirror talk less or crude oil and cars.
You shut up, you white man's slave. It's a free world. He has the rights to express his opinion whichever way he likes, unless you want to enforce the hate speech law, which the government is considering.

Why did we need to invent dry gin or even mirror for that matter? The white man did not invent crude oil.

Have you worshipped a dead white man or woman today? That's your duty till the day you die.

1 Like

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by luckyz4rea(m): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
Isn't that Bimbo?
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by cocolacec(m): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
SegFault:

Is that all? Now if we start listing the things the rest of the world invented would a single post contain it. We should bury this mentality and move forward for fvck's sakes.

I cannot list all because Black civilisation has been white washed for centuries.Inventions by blacks were credited to Arabs or a white man.Our history has been supressed and not thought except slavery.Africans recovering their lost inventions will be a study of a lifetime.

African ancestors built the pyramids of Egypt ,the white study about Egyptology in their universities.It was ruled by nubians not Asian Arabs.

Sudan has more pyramid than those discoveredin Egypt.The blacks created the myth of life and death,gods,Pyramid structure of the society hierachy,Gold minning,Calculating dates and calenders Etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c0cvuAD5jc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Joke416(f): 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
Congratulations to the families.
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by KardinalZik(m): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
I hope some idiotic girls will LEARN from the bride's dress and STOP wearing gowns that EXPOSE their CLEAVAGES
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Jaqenhghar: 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
CodeTemplar:
The Chinese hardly invent or make ground breaking discoveries.
They invented the first rocket, invented the first calculator ( the abacus) among others
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
cocolacec:

I cannot list all because Black civilisation has been white washed for centuries.Inventions by blacks were credited to Arabs or a white man.Our history has been supressed and not thought except slavery.Africans recovering their lost inventions will be a study of a lifetime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c0cvuAD5jc
Keep quiet my friend. Lost inventions my ass, most of the places in Africa that were greatly civilised was due to Arab influence and how would we know much about a history that was not documented, even the Mfecane in Zululand was not documented yet it was so close to the arrival of voortrekkers in South Africa. You guys should leave this nonsense and move forward. Understood.
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by cocolacec(m): 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
SegFault:

Keep quiet my friend. Lost inventions my ass, most of the places in Africa that were greatly civilised was due to Arab influence and how would we know much about a history that was not documented, even the Mfecane in Zululand was not documented yet it was so close to the arrival of voortrekkers in South Africa. You guys should leave this nonsense and move forward. Understood.
Typical brainwashed fool who doesnt read but argue out of thin air thinking he is making sense.
Arabs looted Africa first Before Europeans .Read about Arab slavery of Africans.I studied history in Europe so i know what i am talking about.
Next time read and study before you come online to make silly statements.

No wonder Whites see us as fools.They teach their children in schools what happened to them in 600Bc but African are only reminded of slavery.Europeans underwent slavery too in the Arab world and Turkey up until 1800’s.
Did Africans never lived a good life or civilized before Arabs and Europeans came to your land?

History of a conquered people are destroyed and rewritten by the conqueror.

1 Like

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Lol
These guys make it look as if christianity is what made them fail. If christianity is a white man thing which we are to do away with, then we shld also talk about doing away with our phones and cars since they are also WHITE MAN THINGS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
Deborah98:
I thought I was alone grin
Why are you lying that you are a virgin
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Oh boy calm down
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Exactly bro, if he doesn't like progress why is he using what enlightenment has brought our way. Backward thinking guycheesy
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
Scammer
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by specialbobby(m): 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
With all the money she no fit get small nyansh self

Am just wakaing about oo
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
SegFault:

have you taken time to find the meaning of the word leftist. Or you meant to say atheistñ

Yes , family unit destroying Satanist's. Aka degenerate liberals.
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by 12inchess: 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
SegFault:

A reference wasn't made to black Africa is that what is paining you? Una don start again, congrats to the couple abeg and oyedepo keep on cashing out big man.
Yes. I used to wonder why the Bible never contained any word about Africa. He has made a right observation. How come through out Christianity you will never see any reference to black people?
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by dalass(f): 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Irrelevant to this beautiful topic...

BTW, your ancestors as traditional worshippers bought and owned slaves who worked for them..... I.e they enslaved their fellow country men without the whites or before religion came in...

People of the same traditional worshippers as tribes fought themselves in war, captured and sold fellow brothers to the whites for money!

God OE Christians are not responsible for the black mans woes... If they were, why are we backwards since they left? You need to stop the blame game and let's accept responsibility to make this dark continent embrace light and progress
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
dalass:

Irrelevant to this beautiful topic...

BTW, your ancestors as traditional worshippers bought and owned slaves who worked for them..... I.e they enslaved their fellow country men without the whites or before religion came in...

People of the same traditional worshippers as tribes fought themselves in war, captured and sold fellow brothers to the whites for money!

God OE Christians are not responsible for the black mans woes... If they were, why are we backwards since they left? You need to stop the blame game and let's accept responsibility to make this dark continent embrace light and progress

Whilst i agree and know that Christianity is fake.

Let everyone practice their beliefs, there's loads of good things to follow in the Bible.

The over woke peeps are becoming something else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.