Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos (73222 Views)

How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Originalsly: 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
Uyi168:

Don't understand the color of socks the groom rocked..
:
(

Hmmm.... been watching.... ladies socks?... and the suit is not fitting well... borrowed?... and parents not in the pix.... wonder how they dress? This makes me strongly believe the guy is from a poor family and the wedding is forced because of pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by perdollar(m): 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
I came to see if her daughter looks like frog in a private jet
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Corroro: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
congratulations to them, i wish them a happy married home
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by pafo(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
Congrats but no nose mask and social distance??

But religion does not have anything to do with God.

Africans which sin did we commit for us to believe the white man who came with boat enslaved us and took over our kingdoms and declared our tradition devilish while preaching to us that Jesus/Mohammed is our savior and we need to repent?

Repent from which sin? You that colonized us and stole our artifacts, enslaved us have not repent but you’re asking us to repent from what exactly?

Do you know the first slave boat to move innocent African slaves out of Africa was a catholic missionary boat?

They who believe Christianity Is the truth and the life, i ask was it Jesus that asked the colonial masters to enslave blacks, steal our artifacts, and declear our african way of relating with God devilish?

You are very correct except that the very first boat to move slaves out of africa belonged to the Arabs. Slave trade started long before 15th century. It started around thr 8th century and it was the muslims who enslaved us first.

1 Like

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by farem: 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
Congrats but no nose mask and social distance??

But religion does not have anything to do with God.

Africans which sin did we commit for us to believe the white man who came with boat enslaved us and took over our kingdoms and declared our tradition devilish while preaching to us that Jesus/Mohammed is our savior and we need to repent?

Repent from which sin? You that colonized us and stole our artifacts, enslaved us have not repent but you’re asking us to repent from what exactly?

Do you know the first slave boat to move innocent African slaves out of Africa was a catholic missionary boat?

They who believe Christianity Is the truth and the life, i ask was it Jesus that asked the colonial masters to enslave blacks, steal our artifacts, and declear our african way of relating with God devilish?

I think you should rather be bothered about the whereabouts of your dumb gods littered everywhere.
You should also be ashamed of your traditionalists who sold your forebears for pieces of chalk.
How dare you conclude that anyone in white skin is a Christian when the present reality tells otherwise of such stupid conclusion?
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by chrisj2(m): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
Christianity and Islam help in the organisation and control of peoples... The spiritual side and the relationship with God has very little bearing in what has transpired in terms of development. Unless we want to accept that God favoured the Christians (Whites - they are mostly whites) and the Bible has some sort of special powers that helped the Whites and early Arab civilizations develop. Religion is just bad news one way or the other unless for the people that want to control others or those of week minds that want to be controlled.
People were worshiping all sorts of Gods well after the death of Christ... Egypt with his early achievements was not a Christian or Muslim state...

When is there going to be any reckoning for the evil doers? Or God just does not care?

* I am not advocating the return of our deities and gods or some very wicked traditions and cultures because they are also a form of control but we Africans tend to take belief system very seriously - often to our detriments and developments.

1 Like

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
chrisj2:
Christianity and Islam help in the organisation and control of peoples... The spiritual side and the relationship with God has very little bearing in what has transpired in terms of development. Unless we want to accept that God favoured the Christians (Whites - they are mostly whites) and the Bible has some sort of special powers that helped the Whites and early Arab civilizations develop. Religion is just bad news one way or the other unless for the people that want to control others or those of week minds that want to be controlled.
People were worshiping all sorts of Gods well after the death of Christ... Egypt with his early achievements was not a Christian or Muslim state...

When is there going to be any reckoning for the evil doers? Or God just does not care?

* I am not advocating the return of our deities and gods or some very wicked traditions and cultures because they are also a form of control but we Africans tend to take belief system very seriously - often to our detriments and developments.

Very correct analysis.

The human is an animal without a belief system, you better have something else to replace these beliefs systems or watch society denegrade.
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Bahamas95(m): 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
Even before I opened the thread I know I won't see any picture of the groom's family.

Issorite!

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
12inchess:

Yes. I used to wonder why the Bible never contained any word about Africa. He has made a right observation. How come through out Christianity you will never see any reference to black people?
What about Egypt and Abyssinia(Ethiopia) Even atheist know Bible pass una.
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Yes , family unit destroying Satanist's. Aka degenerate liberals.

Dumbest reply of the century. Maybe you don't know how to use one, I guess you should google that too.

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
cocolacec:

Typical brainwashed fool who doesnt read but argue out of thin air thinking he is making sense.
Arabs looted Africa first Before Europeans .Read about Arab slavery of Africans.I studied history in Europe so i know what i am talking about.
Next time read and study before you come online to make silly statements.

No wonder Whites see us as fools.They teach their children in schools what happened to them in 600Bc but African are only reminded of slavery.Europeans underwent slavery too in the Arab world and Turkey up until 1800’s.
Did Africans never lived a good life or civilized before Arabs and Europeans came to your land?

History of a conquered people are destroyed and rewritten by the conqueror.
Look at this dumb slowpoke. We are talking about inventions you are talking about looting, ewo I can feel your pains, unfortunately your slave morality will not cure it. gringringrin studied history in Europe my ass.

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by edgecution(m): 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
No pics of the Groom's parents?
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
SegFault:

Dumbest reply of the century. Maybe you don't know how to use one, I guess you should google that too.

Lolz too deep for you to interpret.

You don't know warris going on grin
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Lolz too deep for you to interpret.

You don't know warris going on grin
Deep ni shallow kor. Abegii je rie nsi.
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by ruffDiamond: 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
another young thieves taking over but then it won't happen...
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Engraced80(f): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
Decently dressed bride.
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by wirinet(m): 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

They invented the first rocket, invented the first calculator ( the abacus) among others
Not just rockets, they invented gun powder, silk and most spices.
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by junique629(f): 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
grin grin grin
Uyi168:

Don't understand the color of socks the groom rocked..
sad
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by mentored: 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
Brachaa:
Where are the grooms parents? Or is it only about the Oyedepos? Hmm..

Babes

Hustle ooooo
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by earnit3: 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
Oh
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by cocolacec(m): 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
SegFault:

Look at this dumb slowpoke. We are talking about inventions you are talking about looting, ewo I can feel your pains, unfortunately your slave morality will not cure it. gringringrin studied history in Europe my ass.

You are the dumb slowpoke ,bad belle is allowed .Didnt the foolish you read about Imohtep the father of medicine before Avicenna?I know you are an Arab slave no wonder Arabs treat your kind like trash in their country because you believed you never contributed anything to humanity.

Unfortunately Nigerians hate to read before arguing blindly.I will make no more replies to a person with a shallow mind.Du är outbildade.

1 Like

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
cocolacec:

You are the dumb slowpoke ,bad belle is allowed .Didnt the foolish you read about Imohtep the father of medicine before Avicenna?I know you are an Arab slave no wonder Arabs treat your kind like trash in their country because you believed you never contributed anything to humanity.

Unfortunately Nigerians hate to read before arguing blindly.I will make no more replies to a person with a shallow mind.Du är outbildade.
Just that one person you keep on mentioning. Keep ranting, foolish fool. Your foolish mentality of entitlement will not get you anywhere, you are dragging on and on about thousands of years ago when we are in 2020 Africans have contributed to humanity, yes confirm truth but unfortunately we haven't contributed much, you use the numbering system of the Indians and Arabs, the algorithms your phone is using now was first talked about by an Arab scholar Al khwarizmi who contributed much to modern maths, the first man to introduce a model for a flying aircraft; Leonardo Da Vinci, etc. Mind you Egyptians had white people too because they were neighbours to the Semitic people, even Jesus had gone there before.
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by ORBLIGHTS(m): 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
HAPPY PEOPLE! wink GLORY BE TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST!
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
Oduduwa707:

Yet you can't cure your own ignorance... undecided

ignorance is a message of peace and love, at least you cannot learn from me if you claimed to know it all but when the message of peace and love is rejected, the spirit of death stay closer than thought.

many people are suffering and are in greater need of assistance, they cry for help and you personally accuse them of witch, this people are not crying because they need money, they cried because they need knowledge, knowledge to stop their problem. but what did you do, you start to pray that Mr buhari should die, are you saving them or are you killing them... ignorance
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by K4daniel: 7:22am On Aug 24, 2020
This is a feedback for the person who post this pics. Where are the groom's parent. Off course, I am excited that the two got married and that fact that our bishop does not discriminate who marries his daughter. He considers both the poor or rich. This to me is the best modest way the rich suppose to live. Not to accept only the rich or one popular actor or rich man and reject the poor from marrying your daughter. Life is not station that way.

Let us balance it all and also help the society if we are rich enough don't discriminate on who your sons or daughter marries. Let the two mingle and wealth spread out. I don't like that idea of rich and rich marrying every time.

1 Like

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Omofizle90(m): 8:32am On Aug 24, 2020
The guy slip don enter..
cheesy
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by bukolabeauty09(f): 11:02am On Aug 24, 2020
I saw much like the couples dressing especially the wife very simple and modest....the husband also appears to be a simple guy. No unnecessary flashy wears.....happy married life to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.