Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,274 members, 7,864,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:37 PM

In A Sinful Relationship - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In A Sinful Relationship (2598 Views)

Getting Married Without Desire To Have Children? Sinful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Sinful Relationship by LuvB: 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
bukatyne:

Men can have sex without emotions doesn't mean all sex would be without emotions.

And the more the sex partners, the more the ability to have sex without emotions or bond.

The OP has slept with two women if his story captures all his sexual history:, if he married the first woman, his marital/sexual life would have been almost perfect.

As it stands, it almost seems the OP is cheating on his side woman with his wife. cry

Let me be honest. I've slept with sssooooo maaaaany ladies ,so many ,just to break my feelings for her ,but it never worked . This was before I settled down . The emotions never went away . its crazy
Re: In A Sinful Relationship by Mariangeles(f): 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
LuvB:

Nah. My wife is far from suffering . We're happy . This is just a dark side of me I can't speak about .

Are you emotionally connected to her?
Does she not feel your emotional disconnection?
Maybe your marriage has always been the way it is now; no emotional connection
Re: In A Sinful Relationship by Young03(m): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
Your wife ex might be fûcking her raw also and her ex may be feeling same way your are feeling towards your ex now.

I pity your married ex' husband.

1 Like

Re: In A Sinful Relationship by eazzzy1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
When you get caught, the feelings will vanish. When her husband kicks her out you won’t find her attractive anymore. There’s that subconscious feeling that you are better than her husband. Sleeping with someone’s gf or wife can be exciting but it always end in shame for one or both parties.

If you want to be with her, break her home and divorce your wife. Make a secret video or audio recording and send it to her husband. I’m sure if you end up together you won’t trust her.

If you are serious about leaving her, next time when you kiss her, just remember she sucked her hubby’s dick the night before, so basically you are sucking dick.

Another method is to think/know that if she’s nacking you she may be nacking someone else too, so you aren’t special she just belongs to the street.

6 Likes

Re: In A Sinful Relationship by RenaissanceGuy: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
This is a satanic entanglement, Mr man. You need to run to church for comprehensive deliverance and counselling, which will culminate with you telling your wife all of this.
Re: In A Sinful Relationship by culf: 5:26am On Aug 24, 2020
Tell her how you feel, tell her about your anger and your love.

Afterwards discuss with her best way to end it which will be very difficulty. Best option is to move to a new location, do away with all her contacts.

It won't be easy
Re: In A Sinful Relationship by NoToPile: 7:28am On Aug 24, 2020
eazzzy1:

When you get caught, the feelings will vanish. When her husband kicks her out you won’t find her attractive anymore. There’s that subconscious feeling that you are better than her husband. Sleeping with someone’s gf or wife can be exciting but it always end in shame for one or both parties

Thank you, somebody has finally said it.

Premium tears loading, do you want to lose all?

The devil is drumming for you and you are dancing, I pity you OP.

You will have to tell your wife if you want to be totally free you better go and pray if you are a Christian and you confess to your wife only there in will you be free. Saying it out is the very first step to being free oo.

1 Like

Re: In A Sinful Relationship by bukatyne(f): 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
LuvB:

Let me be honest. I've slept with sssooooo maaaaany ladies ,so many ,just to break my feelings for her ,but it never worked . This was before I settled down . The emotions never went away . its crazy

Your village people mean business with you.

Imagine you developed another soultie with one of your numerous escapades.
Re: In A Sinful Relationship by bukatyne(f): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
eazzzy1:
When you get caught, the feelings will vanish. When her husband kicks her out you won’t find her attractive anymore. There’s that subconscious feeling that you are better than her husband. Sleeping with someone’s gf or wife can be exciting but it always end in shame for one or both parties.

If you want to be with her, break her home and divorce your wife. Make a secret video or audio recording and send it to her husband. I’m sure if you end up together you won’t trust her.

If you are serious about leaving her, next time when you kiss her, just remember she sucked her hubby’s dick the night before, so basically you are sucking dick.

Another method is to think/know that if she’s nacking you she may be nacking someone else too, so you aren’t special she just belongs to the street.

grin
Re: In A Sinful Relationship by bukatyne(f): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
LuvB:

You just nailed it. I really would have married her if I had the means back then.
Thanks a lot . I appreciate. I'll keep working on ending this . I pray I succeed

Goodluck.
Re: In A Sinful Relationship by LuvB: 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
bukatyne:

Your village people mean business with you.

Imagine you developed another soultie with one of your numerous escapades.

Nah...I can't . I'm already in soup with this one. I can't have another soul tie .
Re: In A Sinful Relationship by eazzzy1(m): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
bukatyne:

grin

Lol abi sis, na to scatter everything since the love Dey shack am. I don’t think it’s a soul tie, I think it’s adults acting like children.

Unfortunately their selfishness is going to destroy two families, turn the kids to children from broken homes and their respective partners to divorcees, something non of them bargained for.

Calling it a soul tie kind of takes the responsibility out of their hands making seem like they have no control over their actions.

I wish their partners find out and decide to date themselves too, so basically family swap. I no holy pass but to fall in love outside your marriage and even worse to a fellow married person. No judgement here sha. Let them keep chopping life .

3 Likes

Re: In A Sinful Relationship by chii8(f): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
LuvB:

Nah. My wife is far from suffering . We're happy . This is just a dark side of me I can't speak about .

Women are very sensitive, your wife is suffering emotionally that you are not even aware of.Stop boasting about happiness, you don't even know what it means.You can't be sleeping with another man's wife and claim your wife is happy.You are wicked and selfish.You didn't marry your wife because you loved her but some other selfish reason,is that not witchcraftism.

Sorry if I sound rude,I don't like what I hate.

1 Like

Re: In A Sinful Relationship by chii8(f): 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
eazzzy1:

Lol abi sis, na to scatter everything since the love Dey shack am. I don’t think it’s a soul tie, I think it’s adults acting like children.

Unfortunately their selfishness is going to destroy two families, turn the kids to children from broken homes and their respective partners to divorcees, something non of them bargained for.

Calling it a soul tie kind of takes the responsibility out of their hands making seem like they have no control over their actions.

I wish their partners find out and decide to date themselves too, so basically family swap. I no holy pass but to fall in love outside your marriage and even worse to a fellow married person. No judgement here sha. Let them keep chopping life .

Sir, this one is not chopping life, sleeping with another man's property and claiming not to have control of is the highest level of irresponsibility.He took a woman out of her father's house in the name of marriage to disgrace her and scatter the lives of innocent children he birthed.....

1 Like

Re: In A Sinful Relationship by Takotsubo: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
@LuvB,
You should understand that you're a side dyck.
Your function to her is sexual gratification.I don't know why you're allowing your emotions to control you .

She has made it clear (according to you)that she has no plans to leave her husband/ family or mess with things in her home.

For reasons best known to her,she chooses to have sex outside her husband and you voluntarily chose to supply the d yck.

Nothing like soul tie here because it would imply that she's emotionally invested when you say she's not,unless soul tie is one sided.

You should know your role .Either you accept it ,do your job well and stop crying or you move on and face your family which is better .

I'm pretty sure you know that if push comes to shove,she would choose her family a thousand times over you.

Sorry .

1 Like

Re: In A Sinful Relationship by bukatyne(f): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
eazzzy1:

Sex is spiritual as well as physical.

Calling it a soul-tie is not taking the responsibility out of his hands since he slept with her to form that tie.

We just diagnosed the problem so he can find effective solution.

Of course, nothing good can come out of their sexcapade.

2 Likes

Re: In A Sinful Relationship by LuvB: 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
Takotsubo:
@LuvB,
You should understand that you're a side dyck.
Your function to her is sexual gratification.I don't know why you're allowing your emotions to control you .

She has made it clear (according to you)that she has no plans to leave her husband/ family or mess with things in her home.

For reasons best known to her,she chooses to have sex outside her husband and you voluntarily chose to supply the d yck.

Nothing like soul tie here because it would imply that she's emotionally invested when you say she's not,unless soul tie is one sided.

You should know your role .Either you accept it ,do your job well and stop crying or you move on and face your family which is better .

I'm pretty sure you know that if push comes to shove,she would choose her family a thousand times over you.

Sorry .

Thanks... I've drawn strength from mature comments here

Re: In A Sinful Relationship by LuvB: 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
eazzzy1:

Lol.. Couldn't help but laugh . Thanks
Re: In A Sinful Relationship by LuvB: 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
culf:
Tell her how you feel, tell her about your anger and your love.

Afterwards discuss with her best way to end it which will be very difficulty. Best option is to move to a new location, do away with all her contacts.

It won't be easy

Thanks
Re: In A Sinful Relationship by LuvB: 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
NoToPile:

Thank you, somebody has finally said it.

Premium tears loading, do you want to lose all?

The devil is drumming for you and you are dancing, I pity you OP.

You will have to tell your wife if you want to be totally free you better go and pray if you are a Christian and you confess to your wife only there in will you be free. Saying it out is the very first step to being free oo.

Somethings are better left as secrets
Re: In A Sinful Relationship by NoToPile: 7:04am On Aug 26, 2020
LuvB:

Somethings are better left as secrets

Then it has more power as long as its still a secret, once you confess the chain is broken and anytime you want to be controlled by your kini you might at least think about hurting your wife all over again , this your case is not looking ordinary anymore, Too much sex has caused something else.

You need to break free and it starts with confessing to your wife.

I wish you Good luck if you eventually decide to tell her, she will most likely forgive you anyway as long as you don't do it again.
Re: In A Sinful Relationship by mariahAngel(f): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2020
LuvB:

Thanks

If this is the suggestion you agree with, then you're not ready to end the affair.

You want to discuss with your co-adulterer on how to end your adultery? Don't make me laugh!

If you don't end the affair while you still have the chance to, it'll end in a big disgrace for you both.
Your family will fall apart. Her case might be worse because her husband might not take her back.
You know the worst part? The adulteress will put all the blame on you because most women hardly take responsibility for their actions.
Keep playing the devil's game. Your cup is almost full...Premium tears loading....
Re: In A Sinful Relationship by culf: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
LuvB:

Thanks
you're welcome
Re: In A Sinful Relationship by placeofallure(f): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2020
bukatyne:

Men can have sex without emotions doesn't mean all sex would be without emotions.

And the more the sex partners, the more the ability to have sex without emotions or bond.

The OP has slept with two women if his story captures all his sexual history:, if he married the first woman, his marital/sexual life would have been almost perfect.

As it stands, it almost seems the OP is cheating on his side woman with his wife. cry

He's had more than two women. Read the part where he said he became a Playboy. The first woman just happen to be unforgettable. I don't know what to tell him. I've seen a case of two people like that who refused to let go even after they were both married. People here are saying it's spiritual, but I think it's evil spirit.

Munzy14 and bukatyne, I love your exchanges. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: In A Sinful Relationship by bjprodint(f): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
lilyheaven:
It’s called soul tie, quit your job, look for another job , delete her number and contacts in all your social media accounts.
Re-date your wife.
Time heals all pain
this kind people dey store phone number for brain.
Re: In A Sinful Relationship by crackhaus: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hmmmm... soul-tie, evil spirits, Lol

All I'm seeing here are just two people whose pucci and dïck are so superb together that they can't get enough of themselves.

By the time there is a caught, all this soul-tying and evil spirit will disappear sharp sharp. grin

4 Likes

Re: In A Sinful Relationship by LuvB: 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
NoToPile:

Then it has more power as long as its still a secret, once you confess the chain is broken and anytime you want to be controlled by your kini you might at least think about hurting your wife all over again , this your case is not looking ordinary anymore, Too much sex has caused something else.

You need to break free and it starts with confessing to your wife.

I wish you Good luck if you eventually decide to tell her, she will most likely forgive you anyway as long as you don't do it again.
I can't tell
Re: In A Sinful Relationship by LuvB: 9:28am On Sep 12, 2020
LuvB:
Good evening all. I decided to write my story here as a last resort . I'm in pain . And I sincerely hope I can get good advice here .
My story dates back to 2004 when I met this gorgeous lady in my 200level. Though we were in same class ,i never realy took note of her till 2nd year . I just walked up to her one afternoon and we started talking ,went home together and we became really close friends. Shortly after ,my gf broke up with me ..not that we had a problem but she was graduating and felt she couldn't continue with me as I was way younger . I cried .went to my friends house and she consoled me . one thing led to another and we had sex . This was my first sex and wasn't so great . But that marked the beginning of a series of heart breaks . We started having sex regularly and I soon became very good at it . To the extent we couldnt get enough of each other . We had sex at every given opportunity. Several times a week . This is despite her being in a relationship. I on the other hand took her as my gf . Loved her so much . We were inseperable .Went everywhere together Fast forward to 2009 she got married and told me we couldn't continue our illicit affair.. I've cried many tears for this lady cause I truly truly love her ..I became a playboy but nothing could fill the void she left .I tried to forget her . I also got married . Somehow we got employed in the same place of recent .We got talking again. We are so so close . Next thing we started an affair . Just like old times . This lady has kids and I do too but somehow we CNT help it .The attraction is so much . My problem is that I feel used . I know I can't have this lady for keeps cause she belongs to another but I keep thinking about her . She on the other hand seems to forget about me once we are done having sex . Though she says shes just trying not to jeopardise her marriage ,hence the occasional "radio silence" I don't know how to keep her out of my mind . I love her so much but for the sake of my sanity I need to let her go .She claims she feels something for me but I really don't know what .Sometimes I just feel used . I really love this lady though . I can't lie.
Please I would really love to break the chains .
I need advice not insults . I know I've sinned but I'm human .
Someone please help me . Its been 2weeks without her touch and I feel like a fish without water . The truth is if she calls me up now,I would still rush to her . I feel complete when we're together . its insane

Its close to 5weeks and I'm yet to have intimate contact with my illicit partner. Thanks for the support . I hope never to go back
Re: In A Sinful Relationship by Mariangeles(f): 9:53am On Sep 12, 2020
LuvB:

Its close to 5weeks and I'm yet to have intimate contact with my illicit partner. Thanks for the support . I hope never to go back

Has she tried to contact you?
Re: In A Sinful Relationship by LuvB: 6:17am On Sep 13, 2020
Mariangeles:

We work together. So we see a couple of times . I just avoid being alone with her . And go home once I'm done to avoid catching feelings
Re: In A Sinful Relationship by LuvB: 6:19am On Sep 13, 2020
Mariangeles:

Yesterday she gave me a hug . I was happy ... Not like I hate her or anything. But we won't go back to what I've stopped

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Skincare Routine / Help,my Niece Is A Year And Seven Months Old But Can't Walk Yet / A Week After I Saw Her, She Wants Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.