Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Who Can Answer This Honestly, - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Who Can Answer This Honestly, (656 Views)

Can You Answer This Question Correctly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Answer This Honestly, by sofiscatedmoron: 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
Lets assume that you are driving down a lonely street/road, ok?
There is this beautiful expensive car packed by the roadside, ok?
But you mistakenly hit the car thereby damaging a part of the car, and you are to be blamed for that, but nobody noticed what just happened,, ok?
Being a good citizen that you are,
What would you do? Look for the owner to apologize or zoom off with your car angry

Re: Who Can Answer This Honestly, by shawnfamous(m): 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
I will be a good citizen that I am, apologize to the car and zoom off

10 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer This Honestly, by martinz1: 12:01am On Aug 23, 2020
Me wey don zoom off already grin japa things
Re: Who Can Answer This Honestly, by XXXXTENTACION: 12:08am On Aug 23, 2020
As a very good citizen i will apologize to the car and continue my journey since the owner is not there cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Can Answer This Honestly, by etrange: 12:14am On Aug 23, 2020
Leave a note for the owner on how to contact me and keep moving.

5 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer This Honestly, by updatechange(m): 12:28am On Aug 23, 2020
I'll see ya later grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer This Honestly, by promotervickky(m): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2020
grin
Re: Who Can Answer This Honestly, by homeboy205: 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
To be honest, if I could quickly asses the cost of damage and it’s is something I can afford. And As a person who likes and appreciate good thing myself I will wait and have a sincere talk with the owner.

But brother, if I break 2019 Range Rover light and bumper and God don save me, nobody see me. I don move be that.....

@op for you to reason like this, he be like say this thing don happen to you before lol, you just want us to help you clear your conscience(just joking)

(1) (Reply)

2009 Toyota Corolla Tail Lights / 5 Reasons Buying A Used Car Is Better Than New / TPMS Light Disabled on 2009 Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.