Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

TPMS Light Disabled on 2009 Camry - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / TPMS Light Disabled on 2009 Camry (652 Views)

Hard Starting On 2009 Honda Accord / Cooling System Malfunction On 2009 Corrola(us) / Let's Share Knowledge On And About TPMS; Here Is Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TPMS Light Disabled on 2009 Camry by Control7: 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
I don't know if this is right but finally disabled my TPMS light from the cluster, now have a clean instrument cluster.

It happened that for close to a year, I have been driving around (camry 09) with tpms light on my dashboard, bought two sensors from Gazzuzz but due to technical difficulties (no high tech scanner in my location) error light still remained unclear, until recently when I stumbled on a write up online which I was able to bypass the tpms ecu.

The feeling of driving around without any warning light on the dashboard grin

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/es-5th-gen-2007-2012/705172-tpms-light-on-how-to-disable.html
Re: TPMS Light Disabled on 2009 Camry by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:38am On Jun 13, 2022
Control7:
I don't know if this is right but finally disabled my TPMS light from the cluster, now have a clean instrument cluster.

It happened that for close to a year, I have been driving around (camry 09) with tpms light on my dashboard, bought two sensors from Gazzuzz but due to technical difficulties (no high tech scanner in my location) error light still remained unclear, until recently when I stumbled on a write up online which I was able to bypass the tpms ecu.

The feeling of driving around without any warning light on the dashboard grin

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/es-5th-gen-2007-2012/705172-tpms-light-on-how-to-disable.html

You should not be proud of your self.

Do you live under a rock? It takes 10mins to reprogram TPMS.

2 Likes

Re: TPMS Light Disabled on 2009 Camry by Control7: 7:55am On Jun 13, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

You should not be proud of your self.

Do you live under a rock? It takes 10mins to reprogram TPMS.

Shey u go come Benue with your scanner?

I will book Ochacho hotel for you and supply babes for the night
Re: TPMS Light Disabled on 2009 Camry by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:56am On Jun 13, 2022
Control7:

Shey u go come Benue with your scanner?

I will book Ochacho hotel for you and supply babes for the night

If unna get airport nah simple matter
Re: TPMS Light Disabled on 2009 Camry by Control7: 7:57am On Jun 13, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

If unna get airport nah simple matter

No sir.

(1) (Reply)

Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tip. / Elon Musk Confirms $25,000 Tesla Model 2 / Please Help Me With Driver's License

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.