Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? (3063 Views)

"Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers / Ohanaeze To Yahaya: You Were In School When Rotational Presidency Was Agreed / 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by IvarTheBoneless: 11:49am On Aug 23, 2020
Answer : FFK grin

After all, he's the major sperm exporter to Biafuro grin

1 Like

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Gabkosh: 11:51am On Aug 23, 2020
Anago55:
. So in a nutshell,no Igbo man is worthy of your vote?

wow, the hatred you have for this people is strong ooo
See them,victim crier. He has been blind to see what his fellow pigs have been saying on the thread concerning Yoruba, but quickly saw the person that made his choice and tagged it hate.

That is why God never answered their prayers,cos he hates hypocrites.

Spit.

1 Like

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by IvarTheBoneless: 11:52am On Aug 23, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Wait. So you're hinging the chances of APC giving its Presidential ticket to the SE on unseen "forces" and imaginary "mafians" that will miraculously work in favour of the same region that hates and rejects the party like a plague? Lmao grin.

Now tell me this, what political favours do these "forces" owe the SE to be sticking out their neck for them? Are you allergic to reality?

Also tell us where this floating "negotiating table" is located and when the meeting will hold. Lol.

Finally, there is no need for any "bargaining chips", everyone is bringing their horse to the races.

You destroyed his comment. Completely.

1 Like

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Magicians: 11:55am On Aug 23, 2020
Wailing to death is constitutionally guaranteed under the Nigeria constitution so please be kind enough to activate but as for Tinubu becoming the president in 2023 there is nothing you or your bigoted hate filled father can do about it.

Your only alternative remain that you wail to death before that. I promise to personal fry akara for every member of your household, unborn generation included that are ready to perish over Ahmed Bola Tinubu becoming the president of the country.
proeast:

Remove that bullion van, Chicago drug pusher, gworo teeth and corruption personified ugly mofo from here!
Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by IvarTheBoneless: 11:55am On Aug 23, 2020
proeast:

It's obvious that you're a novice when it comes to Nigeria's voodoo politics.
If you think that calculations about 2023 has not started long before now, then you're not informed.

There is going to be a consensus agreement in 2023 for SE to produce the president. There is very little difference between APC and PDP as parties because the members can jump from one to the other and they rub ideas together, behind the scenes.

1. Tinubu is not as powerful as you guys in the SW believe him to be. He only has a cult following in Lagos mainly by hangers on, touts and opportunists but the true elites in Lagos only tolerate him. Also, he was able to lobby for some of his loyalists to be given posts which the powers that be acceded to, as a way to compensate him and also to continue enjoying his support until when it won't be needed anymore. However, even the North knows that he is a desperate opportunist who can't be trusted. Someone who could selfishly pocket Lagos since 1999 would do worse if allowed to rule Nigeria, they know that!

2. The main reason why Tinubu has not declared his intentions to run despite his desperation is because he understands the risks and consequences. Unfortunately for him, he has enough baggages and skeletons in his cupboard that would make it easy for the cabals to rubbish him and reduce him to nothing.

3. Even within APC, Tinubu is not as powerful or influential as his supporters believe. On one or two occasions, his nominated candidates for federal appointments were discarded and replaced flagrantly. El Rufai often pokes hand at him. Ngige threw shades at him so condescendingly, same with Amaechi and others. If Tinubu is as powerful as you guys believe he is in APC, then party members won't be using every opportunity to rubbish him.

A Tinubu presidency can't help anyone. It won't stabilize Nigeria. It won't promote good governance. He is too ambitious, selfish, cunning, and untrustworthy. Dangerous traits that the cabals can't risk.

Smell the coffee, Tinubu will never rule Nigeria.

He didn't mention TINUBU for once.

Yet you kept shouting his name cos you worship Jagaban religiously.

Explain why the East would smell the ticket, you no fit.

I am in the North and if you only you know just how much your folks are hated here, you would thank Yorubas for being so merciful and kind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2020
Anago55:
. I bet you,non of them Tinubu lapdogs will answer your questions
Lol. And non did. Even the one I quoted. They all ran away.

Those urchins can't stand any analytic and logical argument.

1 Like

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Anago55: 11:57am On Aug 23, 2020
Gabkosh:
See them,victim crier. He has been blind to see what his fellow pigs have been saying on the thread concerning Yoruba, but quickly saw the person that made his choice and tagged it hate.

That is why God never answered their prayers,cos he hates hypocrites.

Spit.
. Igbo man voted for your ancestors twice in a national election, 1999 and 2003, Igbo man have also voted for Northerner in 2007 , Igbo man has also voted for another northerner in 2015 and 2019(this time, the minority voted)

So afonja, what have you been able to to do for an Igbo man to replicate these gestures?

1 Like

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Magicians: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2020
Peter Obi so that he can loot all Nigeria money to build mall for himself when he get on the seat
mbanu. I rebuke you n your entire household along with you unborn generation for wishing Nigeria such disastrous evil.

proeast:
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.
Dave Umahi.
Peter Obi.

The above three are great men and women that can change the fortunes of this unfortunate country.

Rochas Okorocha.
Orji Kalu.
And the rest will not make any difference, it will be business as usual because they don't have anything extraordinary to offer.

1 Like

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by QuotaSystem: 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
Anago55:
. Yoruba hated the PDP with passion in 1999,yet the party favoured them. what do you have to say about that?

Keep quiet if you were too little to have been politically conscious in 1999.

How could the Yoruba have "hated PDP with passion" when it was just created & had never ruled?

You have been cornered & have started speaking gibberish.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by InYourHead: 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
Gabkosh:
Are you ok Mr coward
Lalasticlala Seun Dominique He called me a coward unprovoked.
Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by ipodstinks: 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
InYourHead:
Lalasticlala Seun Dominique He called me a coward unprovoked.
Using your alternative Monika to call mod because you can't face your mate makes you coward.

Lalasticlala, seun, Dominique, sanction this guy for using alternative Monika to cry to you guys after insulting a nairalander with his other Monika.

1 Like

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by QuotaSystem: 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
proeast:

It's obvious that you're a novice when it comes to Nigeria's voodoo politics.
If you think that calculations about 2023 has not started long before now, then you're not informed.

There is going to be a consensus agreement in 2023 for SE to produce the president. There is very little difference between APC and PDP as parties because the members can jump from one to the other and they rub ideas together, behind the scenes.

Actually there is not going to be a consensus candidate because like I stated earlier, nobody owes Igbos any political favours, especially not after the Zoo chanting IPOB rubbish since 2015.

The APC, a party built on North /SW alliance, is fundamentally different from the PDP and that's one of the reasons igbos hate it so much. The core reason politicians can jump parties is because the constitution guarantees the right of freedom of association. Simple.

proeast:

1. Tinubu is not as powerful as you guys in the SW believe him to be. He only has a cult following in Lagos mainly by hangers on, touts and opportunists but the true elites in Lagos only tolerate him. Also, he was able to lobby for some of his loyalists to be given posts which the powers that be acceded to, as a way to compensate him and also to continue enjoying his support until when it won't be needed anymore. However, even the North knows that he is a desperate opportunist who can't be trusted. Someone who could selfishly pocket Lagos since 1999 would do worse if allowed to rule Nigeria, they know that!

First of all, I'm neither a Tinubu fan or from the SW (I personally think he is as corrupt as they come), and I'd happily choose an Osibanjo over him due to his questionable antics in Lagos state. However I'm realistic enough to know he is the most powerful and influential politician in the south since 2015, and also know that he is the head of the ACN component of the APC which gives him political leverage above and beyond any other southern politician in 2023.

proeast:

2. The main reason why Tinubu has not declared his intentions to run despite his desperation is because he understands the risks and consequences. Unfortunately for him, he has enough baggages and skeletons in his cupboard that would make it easy for the cabals to rubbish him and reduce him to nothing.

I am not in Tinubu's mind and neither are you to know his thoughts. As far as I'm concerned, he might not even have any direct Presidential ambition and considering his antecedents, will most likely prefer to rule by proxy through Osibanjo who is a much easier candidate to sell to Nigerians.

proeast:

3. Even within APC, Tinubu is not as powerful or influential as his supporters believe. On one or two occasions, his nominated candidates for federal appointments were discarded and replaced flagrantly. El Rufai often pokes hand at him. Ngige threw shades at him so condescendingly, same with Amaechi and others. If Tinubu is as powerful as you guys believe he is in APC, then party members won't be using every opportunity to rubbish him.

Wrong.

... he is the most powerful and influential politician in the south since 2015, and also know that he is the head of the ACN component of the APC which gives him political leverage above and beyond any other southern politician in 2023.

proeast:

A Tinubu presidency can't help anyone. It won't stabilize Nigeria. It won't promote good governance. He is too ambitious, selfish, cunning, and untrustworthy. Dangerous traits that the cabals can't risk.

Smell the coffee, Tinubu will never rule Nigeria.

For the last time, I'm not after a Tinubu Presidency. I'm only clearing your doubts about the impossibility of a consensus or Igbo President in 2023.

7 Likes

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Igboid: 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
OP.

Add Ken Nnamani.
He will make a good candidate.
Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Area4Area: 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Anago55:
. Igbo man voted for your ancestors twice in a national election, 1999 and 2003, Igbo man have also voted for Northerner in 2007 , Igbo man has also voted for another northerner in 2015 and 2019(this time, the minority voted)

So afonja, what have you been able to to do for an Igbo man to replicate these gestures?
Nobody begged you to vote, everyone has the right to vote for anybody he wants. Question for you, why is that Igbos don't vote Igbos in every general election for president since 1999?

2 Likes

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by QuotaSystem: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
Awol1:

When you realize that the decision of where the presidency will go, is as much international as it's local, you will then know that it's not about engaging in an academic argument with me.

Britain, America, France, and other world powers with investments in Nigeria, know that the shortest route to through this country in flame is to work against Igbo interest in 2023.

You gotta be kidding grin

So the UN and other world powers will actively violate Nigeria's sovereignty and arm-twist the APC to undemocratically impose an Igbo candidate on the party? What did they do when IPOB's were being made to swim in the mud and when they were being shot like fowls? Where were their voices during python dance? Please stop sounding like a joke.

Awol1:
I hope your quotasystem soldiers and police have enough manpower to quell civil unrest in the East.

U guys are still dealing with IPOB. Wait until every Igbo queue behind them after 2023 like Nwodo already said.

My brother we have seen your worst in 1966 and 2015 so please rest.

Infantile threats and blackmail will get you nowhere, and you will learn this painful lesson in 2023 unless you change.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Area4Area: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
seunmsg:

Some of you joke too much on this app cheesy grin grin
So much joke and you don't know when they have something serious to say
Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Area4Area: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
Awol1:

When you realize that the decision of where the presidency will go, is as much international as it's local, you will then know that it's not about engaging in an academic argument with me.

Britain, America, France, and other world powers with investments in Nigeria, know that the shortest route to through this country in flame is to work against Igbo interest in 2023.

I hope your quotasystem soldiers and police have enough manpower to quell civil unrest in the East.

U guys are still dealing with IPOB. Wait until every Igbo queue behind them after 2023 like Nwodo already said.
Chest beating as usual, why not add Russia and China to your list? What did you and those countries you mentioned do during and after the Python dance

1 Like

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Area4Area: 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
Awol1:

Don't mind zombies coming to argue with me.

You are actually right in your postulations.

For me, I want the Atiku/Obi ticket to return in 2023. Atiku can do his 8 years and make things easy for Obi to succeed him. The East is not desperate for power like you know. We just want level playing ground. Not someone who wants to make sure the Igbo is held to the ground.
Everyone wants a level playing ground, only the Igbos are begging for the slot to be given to the SE, go out there and test your popularity and you won't.

1 Like

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Area4Area: 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
Awol1:

That's the big question. Especially if Tinubu gets the ticket.

If Tinubu gets the Ticket, believe me, he won't even win Southwest.

Another region he's hoping on is the Northwest but that too, is dicey.

So with Southwest not sure...
And northwest not sure...
Where's Tinubu hoping to get his votes?

From North Central that he tacitly turned blind eyes during the massacre in Benue and elsewhere?

Or Northeast with Atiku on the Ticket?

Tinubu's ambition is dead before he even declares. And so with any Yoruba.
Instead of you, to be praying that the PDP you've been slaving for should have pity on your SE, you're here killing yourself over APC, Tinubu and the SW.
What a shame, no wonder nobody takes the SE serious in national politics.

1 Like

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
QuotaSystem:

You gotta be kidding grin

So the UN and other world powers will actively violate Nigeria's sovereignty and arm-twist the APC to undemocratically impose an Igbo candidate on the party? What did they do when IPOB's were being made to swim in the mud and when they were being shot like fowls? Where were their voices during python dance? Please stop sounding like a joke.

My brother we have seen your worst in 1966 and 2015 so please rest.

Infantile threats and blackmail will get you nowhere, and you will learn this painful lesson in 2023 unless you change.

"...unless you change".

Change to what?
Change to become your lapdogs?
Change to stop condemning killings in Southern Kaduna?
Change by defecting en masse to APC?
Change by converting the whole Igbo race to Islam?
Change by accepting Tinubu as our personal lord and saviour?
Change by stopping to talk about the many atrocities against the Igbo race?

In what perspective did you employ that word "change"?

The last man who said this, is 6ft beneath. Just a reminder.

1 Like

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
Only ngozi and peter obi I know or mogalu , d rest hv nothing to offer
Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by QuotaSystem: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
Change your habit of insults, blackmail, grandstanding, arrogance and intolerance against other regions.

You can make your points and have your way without being derogatory and acidic.

Awol1:

"...unless you change".

Change to what?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Area4Area: 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
Awol1:

"...unless you change".

Change to what?

Change from your insulting nature and chest beating, Nigerians are not ready to vote for anybody from the SE for president or VP, Peter Obi was just lucky last year and it won't happen again

3 Likes

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by QuotaSystem: 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
Area4Area:
Change from your insulting nature and chest beating, Nigerians are not ready to vote for anybody from the SE for president or VP, Peter Obi was just lucky last year and it won't happen again

Actually AdaObi was a major reason why Atiku lost in the North.

Imagine Atiku being defeated in his NE region and polling unit by someone from a different region.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Anago55: 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
Area4Area:
Nobody begged you to vote, everyone has the right to vote for anybody he wants. Question for you, why is that Igbos don't vote Igbos in every general election for president since 1999?
. Yyeske, I commend you for finally owing up to your Yoruba identity, you really try after many years of claiming onitsha boy. Weldon

To address your question, Igbos are respecter of the zoning principle agreed by the south/north in 1999,that's why you see us always queuing behind the region that is due for presidency, I am sure you know a certain Yoruba contested 2015 and 2019 general election,why then didn't yorubas vote for their own in 2015 and 2019 if your reasoning is anything to go by?

1 Like

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Anago55: 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Keep quiet if you were too little to have been politically conscious in 1999.

How could the Yoruba have "hated PDP with passion" when it was just created & had never ruled?

You have been cornered & have started speaking gibberish.
. Tell me one prominent Yoruba that played a major role in the formation of the party and I will tell you ten igbos who funded the party since inception

most of your ancestors including the bullion van thief were busy romancing the other party (which they called Yoruba party as at then) while igbos were busy forming the PDP with a national appeal

Now tell me,who has been cornered?

1 Like

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Anago55: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
Gabkosh:
You must be crazy, who and who you vote for, You mean Obasanjo, your masters adopted son.

I repeat,you must be cry Mr OSU.

Did you vote Falae, Did you vote abiola. I repeat, you must be mad Mr yam iri.

Yoruba never vote Goodluck at all na.

Victim crier.

Northerner's slave
. Chief Olusegun Mathew Aremu Obasanjo must have come from Abakaliki

get the fucxk out of my mention. you are a fuxcking yorubastardtttt! and you irritate me!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Area4Area: 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Actually AdaObi was a major reason why Atiku lost in the North.

Imagine Atiku being defeated in his NE region and polling unit by someone from a different region.
.....just imagine and some kids would come online and running their mouths

2 Likes

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Area4Area: 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
Anago55:
. Yyeske, I commend you for finally owing up to your Yoruba identity, you really try after many years of claiming onitsha boy. Weldon

To address your question, Igbos are respecter of the zoning principle agreed by the south/north in 1999,that's why you see us always queuing behind the region that is due for presidency, I am sure you know a certain Yoruba contested 2015 and 2019 general election,why then didn't yorubas vote for their own in 2015 and 2019 if your reasoning is anything to go by?

See a Kanuri talking when I'm talking, it's an anonymous site so you're allowed to believe whatever. All I know is that your SE would never be voted for by other Nigerians because Igbos don't vote their own in the first place.

The Igbos single handedly destroyed the zoning instituted by PDP because of GEJ in 2011 when all they wanted was GEJ and no more the SE being zoned the presidency in 2015 and you're talking of zoning now, better go out there to test your popularity because nobody is zoning anything to anyone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Killers Of The 2 Army Officers Unmasked / How The Southwest Will Vote In 2023 / BREAKING: Muhammad Atiku Abubakar Is Dead [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.