Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? (3089 Views)

"Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers / Ohanaeze To Yahaya: You Were In School When Rotational Presidency Was Agreed / 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by QuotaSystem: 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
comos:
it is either SE get the APC presidential ticket or they will support a Northern PDP candidate.

APC doesn't need 5% support. Trust me.

So you can take your blackmail back to Onitsha Main Market. Nobody is gifting you APC'S ticket.

2 Likes

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by ThatFairGuy: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
Bannylove13:

Reverse psychology
Oga Na only Yoruba know this
Nigerian are waiting for Tinubu or any Yoruba man
Una go wake late
Yoruba go Dey owo Dey talk..
Can’t wait for 2023
Some go cry.... wailing cry
You make me laugh. Till then grin
Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by ipodstinks: 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
Anago55:
. Chief Olusegun Mathew Aremu Obasanjo must have come from Abakaliki

get the fucxk out of my mention. you are a fuxcking yorubastardtttt! and you irritate me!
Who cares where he comes from, Abi Jonathan comes from Akure, no be so.

Wait, did you even have any option then, did you. You don't . Why did you voted against Yoruba interest. Why did you vote tofa against abiola.

Victim crier

1 Like

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by ipodstinks: 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
Anago55:
. Chief Olusegun Mathew Aremu Obasanjo must have come from Abakaliki

get the fucxk out of my mention. you are a fuxcking yorubastardtttt! and you irritate me!
Lalasticlala, seun, Dominique, I hope you guys are seeing the bolded,

But one of the idiots cried to you to ban gabkosh. So what is this guy still doing here.

Act now.

1 Like

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by ipodstinks: 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Indeed, just like they're more invested in the ruling party today, which igbos aren't, and is why the Yorubas can lay claim to the party's ticket.

Go and face your PDP.
Gbam

2 Likes

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by ipodstinks: 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
proeast:

Zombie. I'm even apathetic to the whole presidency BULSHIT considering that Nigeria is headed for the rocks.
Can't you see you're already unfortunate and what Tinubu has reduced you to?

Amadioha na egbe elu igwe kugbuo gi there cry
Ozu nwuru awu undecided
E pain you.
Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Iceberg3: 6:47am On Aug 25, 2020
omenka:
I'm afriad if I can't vote Osinbajo, I'm not voting anyone else.

And you are only one human being
Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Oracleforce: 7:24am On Aug 25, 2020
proeast:

Remove that bullion van, Chicago drug pusher, gworo teeth and corruption personified ugly mofo from here!

Your hatred for this simple man stinks...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Days After, Natural Gas Accidently Discovered At Enugu Still Burning(Vid, Pix) / Kwankwaso Shut Down Kassim Shettima State. / Disoriented Bola Tinubu Stumbles On Podium At Swearing In [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.