Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life (20156 Views)

Photos Of 3 Powerful Pastors That Graced Winners Chapel Yesterday. / How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? / International Women’s Day: 3 Powerful Women In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by Image123(m): 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THE ONLY THINGS A TONGUE DOES ARE THE THINGS IT IS BIOLOGICALLY BUILT TO DO. EVERY OTHER SUPERSTITIOUS AND SPIRITUAL THINGS YOU'VE LISTED ARE FALSE CLAIMS.

Your tongue can get you into trouble. You don't know that?
Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by gud4dbest(m): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THE ONLY THINGS A TONGUE DOES ARE THE THINGS IT IS BIOLOGICALLY BUILT TO DO. EVERY OTHER SUPERSTITIOUS AND SPIRITUAL THINGS YOU'VE LISTED ARE FALSE CLAIMS.
Clap yourself, Ignoramus.
Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by femi4: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
I believe the tongue can be overrated.

The heart of a man is the most important part of his body! When a man's heart stops beating he is dead.

It is what defines a man's life, and it always speaks the truth about a man that's why God looks at a man's heart and not his mouth!

A man's tongue and mouth can lie but his heart. Hence people can draw close to God with their mouths, lips and tongues but their hearts are still far away from God. But because their hearts are far from God, their utterances of their mouths, lips and tongues is in vain. Matthew 15:8-9.

So if someone likes let him proclaim with his tongue from today til the Lord comes that he's going to heaven and he's saved. If his heart doesn't align with what his tongue says, it would be a waste of time, and vice versa.

Hence I would say, pay more attention to what your heart speaks than your mouth, otherwise you'd find yourself very far from the destination declared by your mouth and lips at the end.

The tongue can stop a heart from beating
Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by knowhowk: 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
. You are absolutely wrong .
Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by razible5384(m): 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
why u deluded folks are so bent on stalking all religious post an smearing it on our faces that u are an atheist/freethinker is what I still don't seems to understand....aint you tired already? i was thinking over the years, you an the likes of hopefulllandlord should have gotten the memo that this your acute display of stupidity on every Christian post is not bringing forth it's desired result,so you desist..... Let us foolishly worship our God an believe whatever we choose to.... Biko
Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by KardinalZik(m): 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
post=93126777:
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

Who can please tell us where in the Holy book we can find this verse please?!

Read Ephesians 4:29
Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
Go to the north and blaspheme bro.cheesy
Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
Force claims to you now.
Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
Kekereekun123:
start saying you will be richer than dangote. Lets see if it would happen
The tongue is a propeller. Wants you start saying it, it will enable you to actions.
Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by CAPSLOCKED: 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
Olufemiolaolu:
Go to the north and blaspheme bro.cheesy

I'LL DO THAT AFTER YOU TAKE YOUR EVANGELISM THERE.
Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
I checked my profile today... And I saw a message from the pit of hell telling me about Allah and Mohammed... Please how do I remove it
Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by Darevofpeace(m): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
I believe the tongue can be overrated.

The heart of a man is the most important part of his body! When a man's heart stops beating he is dead.

It is what defines a man's life, and it always speaks the truth about a man that's why God looks at a man's heart and not his mouth!

A man's tongue and mouth can lie but never his heart. Hence people can draw close to God with their mouths, lips and tongues but their hearts are still far away from God. But because their hearts are far from God, their utterances of their mouths, lips and tongues is in vain. Matthew 15:8-9.

So if someone likes let him proclaim with his tongue from today til the Lord comes that he's going to heaven and he's saved. If his heart doesn't align with what his tongue says, it would be a waste of time, and vice versa.

Hence I would say, pay more attention to what your heart speaks than your mouth, otherwise you'd find yourself very far from the destination declared by your mouth and lips at the end.

........out of the abundance of the heart,the mouth speaks.We shall know what your heart is saying from the abundance of the words from your mouth.
When the heart is full of a particular issue or problem,it tends to be repeatedly with the mouth.
Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
Darevofpeace:
........out of the abundance of the heart,the mouth speaks. We shall know what your heart is saying from the abundance of the words from your mouth.
When the heart is full of a particular issue or problem,it tends to be repeatedly with the mouth.
True about the bolded but not everything said by the mouth emanated from the heart. That's why the mouth can lie but the heart never does, hence God judges a man based what his heart says and not his mouth because it always speaks the truth about the man. I believe this is the same concept applied in lie detectors.

It's for this reason that many people are going to be turned back on the last day by Jesus despite calling Him Lord and Savior with their mouths, because their hearts were yet filled with iniquity so what they said with their mouth counted for nothing.

It's all about the heart. And whatever is said by the mouth would only count if it tallies with what the heart speaks.

1 Like

Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
femi4:
The tongue can stop a heart from beating
Yeah but the tongue needs a heart to still be beating before it could be able to do that. A heart don't need a tongue to still be beating because a tongue can be dead yet the heart is still beating.

But once the heart stops beating, everything dies with it inclusive of the tongue.
Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
okpukpu:

You are right brother but "out of the abundant of the heart, the mouth speaks"
You're right but the mouth can still say what the heart doesn't mean. So in that case such the lie didn't come out of the abundance of the heart except it means the heart has lies in abundance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rev. Chris Okotie’s Love Child Expose? Woman Claims 3 Abortions For Him / For All Those Who Fall Asleep In Church / Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.