Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina (31477 Views)

Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) / CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) / CNN Shares Lekki Shooting Video: EndSARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Toscarel: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
PDP sponsored violence. That's the only weapon they have.
This is democracy and you have every right to take sides with any political party. PDP should goan take their seat as opposition for the next 30 years and more...

Spits*

You wish.
So the bandits are killing only pdp followers
The way Zonebees reason still baffles me. So you mean APCs failure hasnt woken you up, you are irredeemable

2 Likes

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by guy222: 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
Best news of the day. Banza kowa, them for even strip the idiot naked
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
This is democracy and you have every right to take sides with any political party. PDP should goan take their seat as opposition for the next 30 years and more...

Spits*
You have brain but it is not under your skull. Where could it be? Have they fried it for a sumptuous meal?
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Rawhumper(m): 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
But the truth is that yorubas are not more populated than the Ibos its just that they are used to tilt the balance during an election.

Its time everyone focus on the good of the country, i have been hammering on this.

quote author=Thomthom post=93132574]Then do you think if PDP give a northerner Presidential ticket the Northerners will vote for your Tinubu?[/quote]
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Codes151(m): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Stop lying. Say the truth.

It’s not angry youths.
It’s pdp youths.

A youth neutral to APC or pdp will not attack another for no reason
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by RichBoy247: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
Beckham14:
Good one from the Katsina youth.. I just want the stripper called buhari to go and perform his "4x4 za oza room" display closed to an angry Katsina youth from Malumfashi, Dandume or Funtua.

If your father sees Buhari, your father will prostrate even if you don't prostrate in your tribe.

Modified
I was drunk when I typed the above nonsense
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
sai buhari tutre...sai masari tutre

When boys dey vex
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
Revolution will start from the north. It is just a matter of time !

1 Like

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by golddare: 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
ijustdey:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/22/angry-youth-attack-apc-musician-rarara-while-shooting-video-katsina

Is he the cause of their problem. When they were collecting and shouting Sai Baba they have no idea that Nigeria under military is different from democracy, they should calm down, oing Buhari is doing well.
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
ijustdey:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/22/angry-youth-attack-apc-musician-rarara-while-shooting-video-katsina
Why some aboki no get sense? You wear cap and yoy still wan wear headphones. grin Only you still dey support buhari again.
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by OUTLAWwizard: 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
XVIDEOSMOD:

He is not found on FB, I think he has change his name or hidden his profile

Lol. That guy is a clown

1 Like

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by bejeria101(m): 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
Emphasis on angry � lol
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by ladyn4real(f): 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
APC get musician?
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by LZAA: 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
EzzyCarter:
I dare the wretched Suya seller always asslicking his darling Daddy to reveal his face on here if a similar/worse fate will not befall him under 48 hours grin . Low budget PR who has traded the future of his generations for 30k per month and 1.5gb data grin
Iceberg3 ooo grin
Cc imhotep sarrki gwarotango Afamed helinues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by ezechi24(m): 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
Officialgarri:

Spits*

Totally ashamed of you...you sound like a foolish kid
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by nsilordgmail(m): 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
bolaayenimo:
i heard he was singing that Buhari deserves a third term
grin grin grin ;Dthat's suicidal
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Kuginzi: 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
Wolgrace:

I don't rely on google at all times.. Help me with the answer.
I don't rely on helping people with answer at all times. So pls park well!!
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Kuginzi: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
Kennitrust:
You belong to those who have dreams of failure, so I won't answer you.
So it's truly "you're a real dreamer". Keep dreaming! We don't need your answer because it's based on unimaginable things from your dream.
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
Kuginzi:

I don't rely on helping people with answer at all times. So pls park well!!

Why pricked? You didn't quote with explaination and at the same time stimulated when asked? What type of madness are you displaying?
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by jayaim: 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
They should enjoy their change. I thought their Messiah is bubu. grin. North & sentiment, will they ever learn
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Yankee101: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
Apart from very very very few greedy/blind people, everyone is tired
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by superability(m): 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
Officialgarri:

Spits*
Is like ur brain is paining u abi..
So APC miscreants were not in the market also to fight for their beloved fellow abi...
Guy we are in this mess together...
God help us
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Timatayo1: 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
End of discussion for buhari
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Blackking98(m): 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
osazsky:
Fools if d,army shoots u dead now u go dey protest..y disrupt a peaceful campaign...Buhari should fish them out...this act can be likened to hate speech.has Buhari not tried for Nigeria compared to gej.if only there was a third tenure...yopob causing problem everywhere.we southerners are solidly behind u sir
.ignore thos miscreants nonsense
Likened to hate speech? grin
Now i know before you join BMC you must dispose of your brain grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Tochi3(m): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
SmartProf:
The youths realized that the APC musician was producing irritating noise rather than music, at a time they are suffering from the effects of poor governance by the APC. He is lucky he is alive to advise other misguided musicians. He had the guts to go to a busy central market to sing rubbish & produce expired music, and was dealt with. Next time he will do his video shoot with Buhari's cows rather than around sensible humans.
Lol. grin grin
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by osazsky(m): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

Is this government doing well?? Forget about Apc or pdp, we need a revolution
yopob spotted
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by wonder233: 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
The yorubas especially the Yoruba muslims are still with buhari no matter what he does
Goldencheese:
The wokeness in the north now is something else. They are totally disappointed in Buhari's administration like a majority in the south are too. The lesson is: you can only deceive some people all of the time or all the people some time but you can never deceive all the people all of the time. The spirit of wokeness has cleared the eyes of Nigerians to see the ruse that Buhari and his party represent at the Federal level.

1 Like

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
osazsky:
yopob spotted

I am from the creeks of niger delta. Nigeria is not working, it’s not and won’t ever, northern and southern Nigeria is a whole different, the marriage is full of violence, abuse, fights, insults, killings, rape, everything, divorce should be the case, or revolution. It’s not working, they don’t have ideas, Dubai beautified Dubai in 15 years, Lagos is 21 years under that con artist, and it’s a stinking state, nothing to write home about. Smelling gutters, dirty roads even the so called Lekki, in London here, they fix road over night and don’t make s fuse about it, small road in Nigeria they will call the best photographers and throw party, for our basic right? Our basic and fundamental right, pathetic, 20 million youths on the street, they will be in chad republic, by next week, they know it might happen hence they put fine on hate speech.
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
Masterchef:
Hmm, so youths from Buhari's state now reject him?. Seems to buttress the theory that Nigerians are dealing with a proxy president who's simply programmed to

*Destroy Nigeria & the APC
*Reduce the influence of main party members who contributed to Buhari's emergence in 2015
*Ensure a Northern succession agenda as against power rotation come 2023; to cover their tracks
*Sustain killings and Boko Haram through which the cabal loots in billions of dollars

It's really sad but hope we're proven wrong if Buhari dare sack the service chiefs before 2023.

Which one is power rotation?
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
LZAA:

Iceberg3 ooo grin
Cc imhotep sarrki gwarotango Afamed helinues
Sai Babarism is bad for the health grin

Cc bambambiglo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Kingrefreshed: 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
ijustdey:

Na lie no be Katsina youths. Na ipob youths in katsina. Muslim youth no fit wake up from this slumber.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IMO 2015-Uche Nwosu Wins Apc Governorship Ticket In Imo State. / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa State (photos) / Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.