Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina (31478 Views)

Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) / CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) / CNN Shares Lekki Shooting Video: EndSARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Kuginzi: 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
Wolgrace:

Why pricked? You didn't quote with explaination and at the same time stimulated when asked? What type of madness are you displaying?
Your claim of attaining high level of Western education does not tally with your physical display of MADNESS, couple with childish act, unguided utterances on Nairaland, unethical attitude,&host of other funny characters that doesn't make sense even in animal kingdom.
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by KossyKiss97(f): 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Call me if you need raw UNPROCESSED shea butter. 08060291729

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by LZAA: 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
imhotep:

Sai Babarism is bad for the health grin

Cc bambambiglo
grin
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
Kuginzi:

Your claim of attaining high level of Western education does not tally with your physical display of MADNESS, couple with childish act, unguided utterances on Nairaland, unethical attitude,&host of other funny characters that doesn't make sense even in animal kingdom.

Now, I know where you are coming from.. So, you left the subject matter to display your long time madness you've been nursing and nurturing like an angry beasts roaming in the forest like the cow-mental-thinkers waiting for the right timing to come out in the broad daylight or night to unleash their beastie destruction upon the innocent lives going about with their journey in their region?

Sir, you met the wrong target.. You can't succeed.. E.O.D.
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Kuginzi: 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
Wolgrace:

Now, I know where you are coming from.. So, you left the subject matter to display your long time madness you've been nursing and nurturing like an angry beasts roaming in the forest like the cow-mental-thinkers waiting for the right timing to come out in the broad daylight or night to unleash their beastie destruction upon the innocent lives going about with their journey in their region?

Sir, you met the wrong target.. You can't succeed.. E.O.D.
May u receive brain before 2021. You need heavy deliverance.
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by earnit3: 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
Really
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
toyinjimoh:
insecurity in Katsina, southern Kaduna, maiduguri and Zamfara is getting out of hand that's the only way the youths can show their anger towards the government

yet all they can do is send in battalions to Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by ThatFairGuy: 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
Marine54:
That one , if them catch hm, na jungle justice them go apply on him !
Do you know if anything happen to him now, YOU'RE A SUSPECT! Always apply sense when you talk
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by SexytorresE(f): 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
For the first time I will hear something good coming from them (youth ) in the north
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by ThePatriotic: 12:28am On Aug 24, 2020
The solution to Nigeria problems is not APC or PDP because both have failed us..Many politicians in apc today were once in pdp and.vice versa because there's no ideological difference. They jump into the one that serve their interest at the time. We need a strong third party that would be youth focused with very strong laws that would eliminate every bad thing that apc and pdp are. Without this, we will keep recycling old politicians that have offered their best and have run out of ideas.
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Marine54(m): 5:58am On Aug 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Do you know if anything happen to him now, YOU'RE A SUSPECT! Always apply sense when you talk
Then come to the United States and get me arrested !
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Bambambiglo: 9:33am On Aug 24, 2020
imhotep:

Sai Babarism is bad for the health grin

Cc bambambiglo

Olodo
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Beckham14: 10:36am On Aug 24, 2020
XVIDEOSMOD:

He is not found on FB, I think he has change his name or hidden his profile
Felix Terungwa Dav.
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
Bambambiglo:

Olodo
Sai Mama

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Bambambiglo: 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
imhotep:

Sai Mama

Guy no just make me vex this afternoon, I no get joy now as I dey angry
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by XVIDEOSMOD: 5:36am On Aug 26, 2020
Beckham14:
Felix Terungwa Dav.

The Antichrist is claiming catholic blogger, (felixdavdebuharist)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra 10,000 Capacity International Conference Center Latest Update(photos) / Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times / Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.