Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

How Obasanjo’s Third Term Agenda Affected Nigeria – Daniel ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obasanjo’s Third Term Agenda Affected Nigeria – Daniel ! (5648 Views)

Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ / How Obasanjo Scuttled Tinubu’s Ambition Of Producing Buhari’s Finance Minister / Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Obasanjo’s Third Term Agenda Affected Nigeria – Daniel ! by Affalatus: 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2011
Ikoyi Residence for Rent Two Bedroom Apartment Opposite Park-view Estate
Going for N700,000 you can pay for one year
At Mosley Street, Ikoyi
Call Thomas on: 08035883220
Re: How Obasanjo’s Third Term Agenda Affected Nigeria – Daniel ! by baron2000(m): 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2011
Gbenga Daniel you are a fool for these nonsence you have said. So you have nothing else to push but an ethnic agenda. May sango kill you.
Re: How Obasanjo’s Third Term Agenda Affected Nigeria – Daniel ! by member479760: 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2011
Mr. Daniel just like any others, simple fighting for his own goodness with this tribal agenda. Any reasonable person should restrain from giving support to any so called leaders from their tribe based on tribal agenda. We have been in this ugly situation for long, they only enrich themselves. The fund the federal government have injected into the states for the past 50 years enough to develop the states but where is the money? In their pocket! Not mine and not yours.
Re: How Obasanjo’s Third Term Agenda Affected Nigeria – Daniel ! by MaiSuya(m): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2011
Exponental:

Daniel, why are u exposing urself!!!!!!!!!
Four yrs after, u talking about a buried case.
May fire keep burning u all up!

Abayomin70:

OGD d most most corupt govnor on earth my school OOU just calloff there 4months old strike yestaday he is owin my lecturers 8months old salary he only pay 4 2month thanks 4 d lecturers 4 thinkin about d student GOD go purnish am and his hole family.   HAVE u all ever heard in your life dat a state government is oyinn WAEC money is dis useles man dat did so where all student dat did WAEC in all public school in ogun state cant see there result 4 close to 6month so many loss there admission cause of dis useless man he even av d gutt to speak poo.IMAGIN ME payin 108960 has my school fees in oou in a state university.OGD UUU AAARRREEE A BIG MONCKEY

lonewolf:

Daniels is a monkey. Why didn't he step up and say something years ago. bleeping monkey.

saharachic:

Danny the Dog, thief and shameless ediot. You never Jam!

baron2000:

Gbenga Daniel you are a fool for these nonsence you have said. So you have nothing else to push but an ethnic agenda. May sango kill you.

ROFL! wish he could see these comments  grin
Re: How Obasanjo’s Third Term Agenda Affected Nigeria – Daniel ! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2011
amurx:

so OGD is even talking he shuld go n die. Shameless

He doesn't need to die cuz he is going to kirikiri later this year. angry
Re: How Obasanjo’s Third Term Agenda Affected Nigeria – Daniel ! by ekkywolex(m): 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2011
OGD has lost focus, its time to bow out & let some else re-arrange the state you scattered for 8 years.
Re: How Obasanjo’s Third Term Agenda Affected Nigeria – Daniel ! by Pappyjim: 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2011
Being a Yoruba-boy and where i come from we don't always say that an elder is lying, pls at this stage now "ti agbalagba ba n puro e je kawipe on pu ro", Mr (Governor) Daniel your Time's-Up!!!. Have u forgotten that Baba Iyabo was once a military Stallion? Anyway my advise for you is to siphone the money now! and Exit yourself before May 29th thru Republic of Benin 'cos Murtala Muhammed Airport 'll be too hot for you to pass tru. That's the best advice you can get from a nice guy like me 'cos we're from the same town,  if not Chief Olabode George will be by the gate to wellcome n to usher you into your room,  Pls be wise lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Obasanjo’s Third Term Agenda Affected Nigeria – Daniel ! by 10cirenoh: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2011
Lets see who's first to blink.

Fayose did it and still breathing and walking a free man, can OGD repeat what fayose did and go unhurt?

Find out in this bomb blast episode
Re: How Obasanjo’s Third Term Agenda Affected Nigeria – Daniel ! by 10cirenoh: 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2011
ok cool
Re: How Obasanjo’s Third Term Agenda Affected Nigeria – Daniel ! by myk2mic: 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2011
nonsense, now he is pointing fingers at obasanjo, but wen the going was good between both of them , he kept mute, foolish man going around playing regional politics.
this gist shouldnt even have appeared here in the first place.
Re: How Obasanjo’s Third Term Agenda Affected Nigeria – Daniel ! by sirt1(m): 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2011
myk2mic:

nonsense, now he is pointing fingers at obasanjo, but wen the going was good between both of them , he kept mute, foolish man going around playing regional politics.
this gist shouldnt even have appeared here in the first place.

A beg don't mind the nuisance. When the going was good, nobody heard anything like this.
Re: How Obasanjo’s Third Term Agenda Affected Nigeria – Daniel ! by alldone(m): 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2011
Daniel is too small to Obj, who made him governor and this people want to be godfather after 8yrs.
he needs to be quiet.
Re: How Obasanjo’s Third Term Agenda Affected Nigeria – Daniel ! by Ayowumie(m): 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2011
It would take a long time for this country of ours to move forward progressively. What has good governance got to do with 'plenty Yorubas been in the cabinet of obj?
Secondly, Daniel was part of the third term agenda. Now he has the got to condemn it. Why didnt he condemn obj in 2007? Daniel is a fool.
Am too angry to type further.
Re: How Obasanjo’s Third Term Agenda Affected Nigeria – Daniel ! by Parnassuss(m): 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2011
I swear if I go hell come see myself with these kind ppl beside me I go spark crisis way go make Libya look like effing Barney and friends playground. I want to kill somebody just looking at these posts!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. / Okupe May Hire Keyamo To Defend Him / Ese: Demand For Justice And Prosecution Of Martin Ayankola, The Enemy Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.