Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

“when I’m Cooking, I Make It Very Spicy So People With Ulcer Won’t Eat It” – Vee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “when I’m Cooking, I Make It Very Spicy So People With Ulcer Won’t Eat It” – Vee (1302 Views)

Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying / “when I’m Cooking, I Make It Very Spicy So People With Ulcer Won’t Eat It” – Vee / DJ Cuppy Get Hilarious Replies After She Tweets - I’m Cooking Tomorrow- Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“when I’m Cooking, I Make It Very Spicy So People With Ulcer Won’t Eat It” – Vee by Hunt27: 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
Big Brother Naija housemate, Vee recently revealed the method she uses in the house to make food get to housemates.

According to Vee, whenever she cooks, she tries as much as possible to make the food very spicy so that housemates who have been diagnosed with ulcer will not be able to eat it.

Watch video below
https://www..com.ng/when-im-cooking-i-make-it-very-spicy-so-people-with-ulcer-wont-eat-it-vee/

Re: “when I’m Cooking, I Make It Very Spicy So People With Ulcer Won’t Eat It” – Vee by techmo(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
Lol

If you like cook with a Bucket of pepper we go chop am, Na people with ulcer you fit threaten

The more the pepper the sweeter the dish

2 Likes

Re: “when I’m Cooking, I Make It Very Spicy So People With Ulcer Won’t Eat It” – Vee by Bankalert(m): 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
techmo:
Lol

If you like cook with a Bucket of pepper we go chop am, Na people with ulcer you fit threatening

Afonja!!!
Re: “when I’m Cooking, I Make It Very Spicy So People With Ulcer Won’t Eat It” – Vee by blackgold7777(f): 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
techmo:
Lol

If you like cook with a Bucket of pepper we go chop am, Na people with ulcer you fit threaten

u too like food

(1) (Reply)

Black Panther #chadwick Boseman Funeral | #remembrance Service | Open Casket / Miss Universe Colombia Loses One Leg. / Kanye West Gifts Chris Brown $120,000 Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.