Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) (70269 Views)

Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) / Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala / Ugwuanyi Visits Scene Of IPOB’s Clash With Security Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Udeyhere: 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
To be honest Nigerian Government don't love his citizens, if you really care about the lives of your citizens then do the needful. Not every day the same story.

Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Hangulsaram: 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
techmo:

Have you ever witnessed any of this so called unarmed so called peaceful Ipob protest?

2 police officers got burnt alive and their riffles stolen at the so called peaceful protest during Kanu's Lawyers elder brothers Burial

Did you see the police officers burnt in the Videoor you hear
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by JohnOkolo: 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
baliyubla:
Speaking From a neutral perspective, these guys don’t see themselves as Nigerians, never have and never will.

This unholy union is bound to end sooner or later and not even a Python whatever can stop it.

You and your village meeting will yield no fruition. You igbos have your Father's and Mother's to blame for giving the younger generation false hope built on lies, and yes come 2059 you guys ain't going nowhere
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by elasticlala: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
Government is becoming more foolish on daily basis. Every of their approaches to issues call for war. It is so pathetic that the inevitable is fast approaching
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
Dyke15:
Yes we ve been marginalized bt my peoples approach towards d actualization of Biafra is very wrong nd it has to be condemned. This particular incident happened right infron of my church dis early mawning we were still conducting our mawnin service when d IPOB boys approached d gate of our church nd advised us to leave d church coz dey re waiting 4 d soilders to cum so dat dey will exchange fire. Omoh church dismiss nd e no even reach 30mins Army show nd dey ve been shooting since mawnin. Tho d hood is calm nw bt both Military nd police dey everywer nw

When some of us said IPOB are just the same as Boko Haram and ISWAP the usual Ostriches protested loudly and insulted us.

It is only a question of time before IPOB start killing and bombing.

Igbos had no chance of becoming President but I think the next President might just grant their wish and begin the process of allowing Igbos to leave Nigeria and form their Biafra. The wahala of IPOBians is too much and no nation thrives hosting citizens who are enemies-within.
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Carlylepneuma: 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
Dyke15:
Yes we ve been marginalized bt my peoples approach towards d actualization of Biafra is very wrong nd it has to be condemned. This particular incident happened right infron of my church dis early mawning we were still conducting our mawnin service when d IPOB boys approached d gate of our church nd advised us to leave d church coz dey re waiting 4 d soilders to cum so dat dey will exchange fire. Omoh church dismiss nd e no even reach 30mins Army show nd dey ve been shooting since mawnin. Tho d hood is calm nw bt both Military nd police dey everywer nw
legit eye witness nice to knw o! read d lines.
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by SexytorresE(f): 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Oga reporter na u try pass, u get mind . How can u fight wit a stick against someone with gun?
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 24, 2020
jrusky:

Let them choose it and lets see who will suffer it. I pray to almighty Chukwu to please let ipob go violence and they will be annihilated completely because I hate them and Kanu with passion.

I said yesterday I know that lazy bastard called Kanu we've met in hussling ground in UK when all hardworking Igbo were working, hussling, sending container back home this lazy bitch was sleeping in the house doing nothing only his wife was doing part time job and this lazy bitch now want to be my Lord Mbannu it wont happen.

Thunder fire ipob and Kanu.
The moment you insult igbos and you maybe one of them. Biafra is beyond Nnamdi Kanu, He might be a mouth piece but if he drops it, someone else will take it up.

Since 1972 till date Nigerian Army has never won any inner struggle. Call it millitancy or terrorism.
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by cocolacec(m): 12:19am On Aug 24, 2020
okoroemeka:
the biggest betrayal was when an elder statesman in the west preffered to be a finance minister instead of the first president of a new Yoruba nation,if he worked in sync with ojukwu as planned we will not be in this mess called Nigeria,you can call col ojukwu whatever name you like but never call him a coward,we know who the true coward is.
Yorubas didnt create Nigeria All the kingdoms in Nigeria were forced to be in the British company Nigger area.

Why cant Ibos in diaspora protest and do hunger strike infront of the British parliament for creating the Nigerian mess? .
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:24am On Aug 24, 2020
JohnOkolo:

You and your village meeting will yield no fruition. You igbos have your Father's and Mother's to blame for giving the younger generation false hope built on lies, and yes come 2059 you guys ain't going nowhere

Hehehehe grin grin grin

I’ve noticed there’s a couple of monikers going about on these IPOB killing threads. Their common denominator is that they all have an extra dose of bile towards Ndigbo and usually post stuff like what this mofo i’m quoting is posting....that Ndigbo/Biafra are going nowhere and we’re ‘slaves’ in Nigeria!

There’s only one ethnicity with this much arrogance and cockiness...who feel Nigeria belongs to them, and how dare the ‘nyamurees’ try to put sand for their garri!
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Minjim: 12:46am On Aug 24, 2020
nku5:
My prayer is that IPOB never chooses violence

Too late

Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 24, 2020
Drdreyy:

https://punchng.com/breaking-two-feared-dead-as-police-ipob-clash-in-enugu/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGFbQyzSLYE

Who are ipob exactly. They want baifra right? Are they extremists? Lol sorry I dunno anything about them except something to do with baifra
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by egoldman(m): 1:07am On Aug 24, 2020
Dyke15:

Did you see the guns on them,with which they were to use to challenge the army?
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by egoldman(m): 1:09am On Aug 24, 2020
iyapont:
Exchange shot with soldiers This is serious,violence won't give u biafra na.

How do you exchange shots with someone who doesn't carry arms?

Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by egoldman(m): 1:20am On Aug 24, 2020
techmo:

Have you ever witnessed any of this so called unarmed so called peaceful Ipob protest?

2 police officers got burnt alive and their riffles stolen at the so called peaceful protest during Kanu's Lawyers elder brothers Burial

You are lieing and you know it , Ipob doesn't carry arms, its the Nigerian government that is trying all it can to provoke them so as to justify murders.
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by egoldman(m): 1:28am On Aug 24, 2020
topboss:
Oh! They gave Nnamdi Kanu more pictures to send to the international community.

Y Nigeria Police no get sense?

All this unnecessary heavy hand will make the International commuity more sympathetic to IPOB.

This was the samething they did in Kanu house.

You are right, what they fail to understand is that what happens in Nigeria will be international news in less than a minute and that the internet doesn't lie.
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by egoldman(m): 1:34am On Aug 24, 2020
Godons1:

Igbo man, stop inciting your Brothers while you hide behind your keyboard. Biafra is a Pipe dream that can never see the light of the day.

It always look impossible until its done >>>>>>Mandela.
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by egoldman(m): 1:37am On Aug 24, 2020
Golan007:

But a policeman was also killed.

Where is the body? We have two bodies of murdered Ipob members.
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by egoldman(m): 1:39am On Aug 24, 2020
Asianjollof007:
Smh, you people should use your senses..
Violence won't solve it cos na you go lose

Use your head!

Who went to who? Who attacked who?
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by DedeNkem: 2:02am On Aug 24, 2020
Jihadi Buhari is murdering and pushing IPOB to the wall. If IPOB resort o violence, the actions of Boko Haram and Fulani terrorists will be a child's if compared to what IPOB will unleash!!

IPOB has been peaceful in its protests. Keep it that way!
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by loopman: 3:04am On Aug 24, 2020
Evercurious:

He died for what he believes.. can you die for your belief? BIAFRA MUST COME

You are not different from a terrorist leader that will strap a young person with bombs to go and blow up while he the leader is comfortably watching event from hundreds of miles away
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by saintdevo(m): 3:59am On Aug 24, 2020
They should just divide this country honestly, Because the North are always bringing the country down and in a stagnant position. How can a bloody illiterate rule over 200million people it's not possible nah. The North are the Genesis of the problem we are facing currently in Nigeria. So I support the IPOB 100% For their freedom and creation of there own country

Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Carlmax(m): 4:50am On Aug 24, 2020
Dyke15:

Please in the name of your God, stop writing your morning that way. Thanks for the "eyewitness" account.
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Evercurious(f): 4:55am On Aug 24, 2020
loopman:

You are not different from a terrorist leader that will strap a young person with bombs to go and blow up while he the leader is comfortably watching event from hundreds of miles away

Really? I guess that would only be found in your funny imagination..Pls go and get a brain reset.. IPOB terrorist group indeed
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Unconquerable: 5:21am On Aug 24, 2020
I'm sick of this Ipob issue.
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Easternmind(m): 5:38am On Aug 24, 2020
Why would the Nigerian army attack people praying peacefully with guns,when this people start carrying arms now,Believe me,they will be more deadly than Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen.
You can see what happened to Fulani herdsmen in Ebonyi,how the people in Ebonyi state killed them,even with the heardsmen armed with guns.
All those applauding the killings of innocent blood,Know that it will eventually affect the nation as a whole in including the west,middle belt and north and it will come to them as a shock.
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by loopman: 5:44am On Aug 24, 2020
Evercurious:

Really? I guess that would only be found in your funny imagination..Pls go and get a brain reset.. IPOB terrorist group indeed

It’s too early on a Monday morning to be senseless like you are doing
If you really believe in them, go and join them and stop encouraging other people children to get into harm’s way while you watch from afar.
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by juman(m): 5:47am On Aug 24, 2020
Killing innocent people is absolutely wrong.
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Evercurious(f): 5:49am On Aug 24, 2020
loopman:

It’s too early on a Monday morning to be senseless like you are doing
If you really believe in them, go and join them and stop encouraging other people children to get into harm’s way while you watch from afar.

If you are not ready to die for your belief then you ll simply die for nothing.. Have a lovely day
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by juman(m): 5:50am On Aug 24, 2020
They have right to determine their fate.

One nigeria is obvious failure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable / INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55