Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira (79483 Views)

See The Plate Of Food I Bought In UNICAL Today For N1200 / See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #400 / See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 24, 2020
isram:
God will punish our wicked leaders, just take a look at the food someone is happy eating, a food their dogs will reject
rice should be amongst the cheapest food in nigeria.Its very embarrasing that such a staple food is so expensive in nigeria

Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by NisforNicky: 12:27am On Aug 24, 2020
912:
Coke and bread would have been better

It looks like something for sacrifice. The only thing missing is cowries.

cc slawormir
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 24, 2020
Benwallt:
Is that a plate or pot cover? Even the egg protested. Looks more like koko garrit mixed with oil.

Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by zedegit: 12:33am On Aug 24, 2020
912:

Nairalanders be informed. If my stomach bursts, this guy is responsible. grin

Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by zedegit: 12:35am On Aug 24, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin DAT egg wey u cook never ripe self

O boi. Egg dey ripe?

No joy at all.
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by zedegit: 12:41am On Aug 24, 2020
Kingproy:
Life is not hard, you don't just know how to manage.

Package it, go Aso rock. Aisha must taste it.

Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by samwash(m): 12:50am On Aug 24, 2020
SpecTTraP:

Where are they selling coke or 7up N50?

How much Dem dey sell bottle Coke,Pepsi,7up & mountain dew for ur area?
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by Rahmanjargo(m): 12:52am On Aug 24, 2020
Erhinyoja:
Is it that you have,rice, groundnut oil and gas
So all you needed to buy was just onions, pepper, egg, Maggie n salt.
Please say the truth,200 naira to cook rice.How?

First post ever
A silent reader
What's our business if it's your first post and your silent reader tag?
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by Kessythegeek(m): 1:03am On Aug 24, 2020
Kingproy:

Suffer no dey tire you?
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:18am On Aug 24, 2020
3 indomies and 1 egg would have been better...

Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by bigcasava1(m): 1:37am On Aug 24, 2020
swiz123:
It looks like it was prepared with way less.

You should have used that money to buy Coke and Egg roll
hahahaha!
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by bigcasava1(m): 1:42am On Aug 24, 2020
This reminds me of mama ajiya rice we use to patronize 5 Kobo when were little. Every month we must fall sick because of mama ajiya rice. Weldone I hope u ate it alone.

Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by bigcasava1(m): 1:44am On Aug 24, 2020
912:

���
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:44am On Aug 24, 2020
OP food looks like those June 12 buka rice in those days in UNIBEN. After eating the toilet will be your most visited place due to loose stooling

Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by 2shure: 4:13am On Aug 24, 2020
If i get dog and i give am dis kind food chop. E sure say e go bite me.

Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by pfadom: 4:33am On Aug 24, 2020
This looks like a well packaged sacrifice to the deities.
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by ndidibabe(f): 4:49am On Aug 24, 2020
Kingproy:
It's well
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by Amaechi9(m): 5:57am On Aug 24, 2020
Nairalanders una too bad Abeg which one be food for the gods again grin grin,
OP no mind them u try

Data resellers check my signature I have something for you
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by gentility411(m): 5:59am On Aug 24, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
OP food looks like those June 12 buka rice in those days in UNIBEN. After eating the toilet will be your most visited place due to loose stooling

Bros......,dey dont sell food at June 12. My guy, na stationeries, photocopy and typing jobs dem dey do dere. Uniben buka is in food court along d road opposite hall 1
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by BuchiPrinzy: 6:01am On Aug 24, 2020
It looks like something for sacrifice. The only thing missing is cowries.[Even dogs sacrifice made like this would be rejected ]
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by Crystademus: 6:29am On Aug 24, 2020
How much is the 1 cup? Tomato sachet? Onions?kerosine used? Egg? Check it and look into the mirror, you will see the liar there.
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by EBEk101(m): 6:36am On Aug 24, 2020
912:

Sacrifice ke d gods might get angry oh

Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by Braindrillers: 6:53am On Aug 24, 2020
Looking at that food alone even maggot and flies will refuse to taste from it. grin
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by Hamzatgodfirst(m): 7:22am On Aug 24, 2020
And this guy will come out after eating to say he don eat? Chai... As I am looking at the food, I just feel like vomiting, see how the egg look like frog!
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by akocon: 7:39am On Aug 24, 2020
Is that oil rice or what

Your next web project on us

Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by TAYO124: 7:46am On Aug 24, 2020
It is a lie! It costs more than 200nra to cook rice even if you use charcoal.
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by edward1106(m): 7:48am On Aug 24, 2020
Kingproy:
Imagine your egg, haba! In fact, life is soft. grin
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by Champneys: 7:58am On Aug 24, 2020
Kingproy:

POVERTY is a bastar....d!

It shall not be well with Buhari, APC and PDP.
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by DammyGbade(m): 8:06am On Aug 24, 2020
Poverty die die die!! God no go shame us... People are passing through a lot in this country... And some people will be somewhere now eating shawarma and potatoes chips
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2020
DCatt:
Why are you comparing someone's food to dog food? How many people have you sent a cup of rice to during this covid19? How much do you expect people making N30,000 per month to spend on a serving of food?

Can you see that you are everything that is wrong with Nigeria?

@op, don't mind them o! Some of them are hungry and just want something to and can't find any.

I myself just ate 3 days old spaghetti & broccoli that had sat in the fridge. I woke up lazy, got someone to run coffee to me from a restaurant. I have food in the fridge and freezer but just can't cook so I had to grab the spaghetti after smelling it to make sure it's still good, it usually goes bad depending on what's in it.

Dont mind us in naija. We just like to form uneccessarily while this same people if they go abroad will settle for the "stale food" on sales going for one dollar at the groceries. But they are here condemning a freshly home cooked meal. cheesy

Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by Timijo(m): 8:18am On Aug 24, 2020
Kingproy:
The gods are angry because they don't eat this type of concoction as a sacrifice. Therefore, your sacrifice is not accepted.
Re: See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira by Jackdasilver(m): 8:20am On Aug 24, 2020
God no go allow us chop this kind food IJN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) / Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) / Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach