Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

I Have 1.7M naira, Which Business Would You Advise I Do - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 1.7M naira, Which Business Would You Advise I Do (790 Views)

The Fast Depreciating Power Of Our Naira, Which Way Nigeria? - Prof Ezeilo / If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? / What Kind Of Business Would You Advised With 100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 1.7M naira, Which Business Would You Advise I Do by sacajawea: 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
I have about 1.7M available for Business
Drop your suggestions

1 Like

Re: I Have 1.7M naira, Which Business Would You Advise I Do by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
Download quidax and buy dollars there abi forex
Or download Kuda app and invest in forex on the app..
Better still keep 500 dollars and sacrifice 2000 dollars to GOD kiss kiss kiss best investment eva

Re: I Have 1.7M naira, Which Business Would You Advise I Do by qwertyboss(m): 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
sacajawea:
Drop your experience, knowledge insights and wisdom.
Thank you all
I will guide you to a Forex channel with 99% winning rate.
You don't need to know Forex but just learn how to open trades and place stop Losses and take profit.
I guarantee you will make atleast 100usd daily without losing a dime base on my mentorship
Telegram @metahorizons

1 Like

Re: I Have 1.7M naira, Which Business Would You Advise I Do by sacajawea: 11:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
Download quidax and buy dollars there abi forex
Or download Kuda app and invest in forex on the app..
Better still keep 500 dollars and sacrifice 2000 dollars to GOD kiss kiss kiss best investment eva
I don't understand you, i only used dollars cos i want to make it easier, technically i have 1.7M available for business
Naira is shaking everyday
Just user dollars to quantify it..
Re: I Have 1.7M naira, Which Business Would You Advise I Do by VeryWickedGoat: 12:00am On Aug 01, 2022
Return it to the white woman. That's all she's got.

4 Likes

Re: I Have 1.7M naira, Which Business Would You Advise I Do by Nairalandar: 6:45am On Aug 01, 2022
sacajawea:
That means I shave about 1.7M available for Business, just used dollars to Quantify it that's all.

Please, Drop your experience, knowledge insights and wisdom.
Thank you all

We are into IMPORTATION OF SEASONING powder for cooking of different delicacies.

This is a product that has been moving in Lagos, Kaduna, Imo to mention buy few, we are trying yo spread our tentacles to other parts of the country.

We have:

10g of CHICKEN SEASONING:

10g of STEW/JOLLOF SEASONING:

10g of FRIED RICE SEASONING:

10g of BEEF SEASONING:

100g of CHICKEN SEASONING:

FOR DISTRIBUTOR'S PRICE AND OTHER DETAILS, KINDLY CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP: 08037606440:
Re: I Have 1.7M naira, Which Business Would You Advise I Do by SavageResponse(m): 9:37am On Aug 01, 2022
qwertyboss:

I will guide you to a Forex channel with 99% winning rate.
You don't need to know Forex but just learn how to open trades and place stop Losses and take profit.
I guarantee you will make atleast 100usd daily without losing a dime base on my mentorship
Telegram @metahorizons

Sacajawea please ignore this person, he's talking rubbish.

There are no gurantees when it comes to forex trading.

Why is he not a millionaire in dollars since he claims he has 99% winning rate forex trading strategy?
Re: I Have 1.7M naira, Which Business Would You Advise I Do by qwertyboss(m): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2022
[quote author=SavageResponse post=115272246]
Why is he not a millionaire in dollars since he claims he has 99% winning rate forex trading strategies

25 July 2022

Gold : 20 PIPS ✅
Gold : 37 PIPS ✅
Gold: 50 PIPS ✅
Gold : 81 PIPS ✅
Gold : 18 PIPS ✅
Gold : 29 PIPS ✅
Gbpnzd : 20 PIPS ✅

26 July 2022

Gold : 15 PIPS ✅
Gold : 24 PIPS ✅
Gold : 51 PIPS ✅
Gold : 28 PIPS ✅
Gold : 35 PIPS ✅
Gold : 96 PIPS ✅
Gold : 38 PIPS ✅

27 July 2022

Gold : 30 PIPS✅
Gbpjpy : 16 PIPS ✅
Gbpjpy : 22 PIPS ✅
Gold : 21 PIPS ✅

28 July 2022

Gold : Hit Stoploss
Gold : 19 PIPS ✅
Gold : 28 PIPS ✅
Gold : 66 PIPS ✅
Gbpjpy : 20 PIPS ✅
Gbpjpy : 30 PIPS ✅
Gbpjpy : 35 PIPS ✅
Gbpjpy : 91 PIPS ✅

29 July 2022

Gold : 24 PIPS ✅
Gbpjpy: 49 PIPS ✅
Gold : 85 PIPS ✅
Gbpjpy : 70 PIPS ✅
Gold : 22 PIPS ✅
Gold : 59 PIPS ✅
Gbpjpy : 80 PIPS ✅
Gold : 29 PIPS ✅
Gold : 40 PIPS ✅
Gold : 23 PIPS ✅

PROFIT: 1401 PIPS ✅ (Win =35)
LOSS: -50 PIPS ❌ (Loss =1)

Goodbye July, Welcome August!
Re: I Have 1.7M naira, Which Business Would You Advise I Do by SavageResponse(m): 11:43am On Aug 01, 2022
qwertyboss:

Anyone can concoct this thing you just posted.

Show us hard core evidence that you're actually making money from forex trading!

For instance show us screenshots of withdrawals of your profits from your forex trading account then show us screenshots of the deposit in your Nigerian bank account

2 Likes

Re: I Have 1.7M naira, Which Business Would You Advise I Do by qwertyboss(m): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2022
SavageResponse:

Show us hard core evidence that you're actually making money from forex trading!

For instance show us screenshots of withdrawals of your profits from your forex trading account then show us screenshots of the deposit in your Nigerian bank account
That's not a wise thing to do with the level of insecurity everywhere...
Just contact the telegram handle I post and I will drop daily trade results and signal to try on your demo account
Re: I Have 1.7M naira, Which Business Would You Advise I Do by qwertyboss(m): 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
SavageResponse:

These trades were taken this morning

Re: I Have 1.7M naira, Which Business Would You Advise I Do by istambul(m): 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hello dear friend.
Actually 2500 USD is a bit small but big enough to make a small step to a big future.
I am from Türkiye and living in Kayseri Türkiye, at the Ceasars city. The capital city of The Kingdom of Cappadocia in history.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayseri

What kind of business can we do with that amount?
From Türkiye I can send you:
- Male and female Slippers, Underwears, Jeans, Shoes, Sport Shoes, Leather Belts for trousers, cosmetics, etc.
For this amount I can ofer you these products. But if you can raise the amount to 20k - 30k I can offer you beautiful furnitures in container quantity.
What do you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have 1.7M naira, Which Business Would You Advise I Do by sacajawea: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Return it to the white woman. That's all she's got.
Hahahaha! Fool
Nwaamaikpe wanna be
Re: I Have 1.7M naira, Which Business Would You Advise I Do by sacajawea: 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
SavageResponse:

Sacajawea please ignore this person, he's talking rubbish.

There are no gurantees when it comes to forex trading.

Why is he not a millionaire in dollars since he claims he has 99% winning rate forex trading strategy?
Ofcourse I did not Pay attention to it.
Lai shomode , we don wise pads all that levels, by God's grace
Re: I Have 1.7M naira, Which Business Would You Advise I Do by Pojomojo: 8:04am On Sep 21, 2023
Food business

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank's Unbeatable Offer / T-shirt Prints / To Those Who Live Outside Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.