Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House (55072 Views)

BBNaija: Praise And I Didn’t Have Sex – Ka3na / Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother / BBNaija: Khafi Has Been Evicted From Big Brother House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by obonujoker(m): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
We are talking of Football tonight... And you are bringing Praise??

I believe he'd be a pastor with such name, that why he was evicted to save his soul

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by Kendumazy(m): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
Chai
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by Queenoffucks(f): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
QueenMelinda:
I like the guy o,painful exit sad

Don't forget to check my signature if you wanna earn smiley

Earn $15 weekly?

Fvck you

Queenoffucks
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by sonnie10: 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
With a name like Praise, you shouldn't be involved in ungodly show. Go home and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by OriakuAmara(f): 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
this guy must be a closeted gay, its all over him

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by Kennyking1234: 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by Fheelzz(m): 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
Thank God grin
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by exquisitehair(f): 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
k

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by davillian(m): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
And some people will be watching this thing
On champions League finals...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by ORBLIGHTS(m): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
OK. GOODBYE TO HIM!
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by engrjacuzzi: 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
PSG isn't making use of its goals attempt. that means we won't see 8 - 2 scoreline tonight.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
That low budget Micheal Jackson has been booted out. Interesting times.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by Buharisef(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ok,bye bye
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by anambraamaka: 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by winkmart: 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
BBN HIGH SCHOOL
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by kheny12(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
Toscarel:
I rushed to be the first to give my landlord this information and behold he said I don't to pay for the next two years
Thanks a lot for the info
Your English is crazy men

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
Abuja Utako guy gone

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
Useless show
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by martineverest(m): 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
kheny12:
yours is even worse.....ur low IQ couldn't discern that he made a typo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by dennisworld1(m): 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
BrightO still in the house
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by Giftsketches18(f): 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
Past NYSC DG'S response to the financial complaints of Nigerian youths

The NYSC's Director Generals in recent times have encouraged Youth corpers to desist from relying solely on the monthly allowances from the Federal Government's reserve as they have proved minimal over the years owing to the incessant complaints from preceding corpers.
       Other complaints that have gotten to the ears of Management Staff include the ill-luck of numerous Youth corpers during service, pinning down to the organization in question that they served at. Many have described their service year as a waste of time relating it to the ridiculous amount of money aquired during service.
       Thus, Youth Corpers have been sensitised on the common reality of serving at a place lower than expectation and how they can tackle the dilemma. Public activists and Youth empowerment institutions have further encouraged Corpers to engage in convenient side hustles, preferably online based, if they are too displeased with the events at hand, because the Nigerian government has proved incompetent over the years, hence, cannot be relied upon.
          Certain business Organisations have further displayed interests in the idea and given their full support through investment incentives and convenient online jobs offered on a platter of gold. Recharge And get Paid VTU Agency, Cryptocurrency institutions, and WordPress are prominent examples of companies bidding aspiring youths to invest in them with minimal funds and get rewards of incentives, job offers and international trips. A very notable effort at remedying the prospective damages of the Federal Government's laxity towards it's youth.
         Thousands of Nigerian youths have enjoyed, and are still enjoying these incentives offered by online institutions such as the aforementioned.
National Youth Service Corpers and Nigerian youths in General are advised to invest in online companies of these nature with minimal funds, get registered and start up online based ventures, hence becoming their own enterpreneurs while making sure to always remember that they are truly the leaders of tommorow.
         Ochem Ifeoma, the Team leader of Gift Sketches RAGP group gives words of wisdom to Nigerian Youths...
    ..... in quote; " To climb up the pedestal of wealth, place the first foot..

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT DIRECTED TO ONLY SERVICE CORPS MEMBERS, BUT NIGERIAN YOUTHS IN GENERAL.

TO LEARN MORE AND GET STARTED WITH ENJOYING INCENTIVES FROM EMPOWERMENT ORIENTED ORGANIZATIONS, CONNECT WITH US AT:
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE

Get your fortune today!!!
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
QueenMelinda:
I like the guy o,painful exit sad

Don't forget to check my signature if you wanna earn smiley
I've signed up, what next?
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by PitexyBaba(m): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
E pain me oo...
this life ehn..just dey ur day ni.......cum imagine the way dem dey hug am after dem voted him for eviction. spit.

Please, where can I do my Nim in Lagos?
thanks.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by cyberaddict: 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
Painful exit, painful exit

E come be like say person die
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by martineverest(m): 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
PitexyBaba:
E pain me oo...
this life ehn..just dey ur day ni.......cum imagine the way dem dey hug am after dem voted him for eviction. spit.

Please, where can I do my Nim in Lagos?
thanks.
somebody has to go....and they all must vote.what do u expect?..it's not hatree
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by Toscarel: 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
kheny12:

Thanks prof but u get the gist
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by skuffy01(m): 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
Na only on Sundays dem dey respect God? Make I no vex for you o. ;DPastor Righteousness carry on Daddy.
EyezofGod120:
grin today na still Sunday na ,let respect God na
Meanwhile,, righteous guy where art thou,??
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by 8stargeneral: 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
farewell.
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by donprinyo(m): 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
He looks gay
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by Hotzone(m): 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
Using my time to watch this mini spoilt show is equivalent to using my hustle to play bet9ja

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam / Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) / Past Soap Operas/telenovas You'll Love To Watch Over And Over Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.