Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House (55317 Views)

BBNaija: Praise And I Didn’t Have Sex – Ka3na / Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother / BBNaija: Khafi Has Been Evicted From Big Brother House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by doctore212(m): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
I need olosho this night.

Abeg

Abeg.
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by kheny12(m): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
martineverest:
yours is even worse.....ur low IQ couldn't discern that he made a typo
Idiot don't mention me,Am ain't talking to you.I know it was a typo error,Am not making jest of him.
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by Greatfullheart: 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
Kabir5643:
At last

O ti gbe body

Well, I'm a barca fan, I pray PSG win tonight
becus of what bayern did last time abi?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by Lica2baby(f): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
Lol painful exit? The guy no die ooooo
QueenMelinda:
I like the guy o,painful exit sad

Don't forget to check my signature if you wanna earn smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by naijafella(m): 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
Who cares?
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by Generalgoshen: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
QueenMelinda:

how do you earn
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by kingreign(m): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ishilove:
That low budget Micheal Jackson has been booted out. Interesting times.

Chisos kwiist!
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by Ishilove: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
kingreign:

Chisos kwiist!
tongue
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by yekeenmubaraq: 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
This really made my day����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrROvBK4-KU
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by meobizy(f): 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
”This show is for jobless lazy youths.” Yet the commenter posts the same comment on every BBNaija thread. Who then is the jobless lazy youth?

Bye Bye Praise. I enjoyed your time on the show, but you were a pain in the ass one too many times.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by majamajic(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
post=93149253:
Yawnnnn.

Ion........

Are u not up to 25 ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by MrMacinterchi1: 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
Pr0cter:
Let's wait for Righteousness89 to come give his verdit.
is it only in Sunday u respect God?
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by adecz: 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
The gigolo lifestyle got him.....
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by chatinent: 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
As if the show was any good.
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by Ratedgang: 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
post=93149253:
Yawnnnn.

Ion........
. Wetin go happen if you start am. You talk too much bros
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
post=93149253:
Yawnnnn.

Ion........

You are at least 25. Lead us. We will follow

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
Vee having low vote ? like seriously
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by RexTramadol1: 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
Like seriously, the bond he created with Prince was touching
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
Viewers will rather watch silicon nyash without any volume than watch real drama.

Bipolar disorder.
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by 99thEnemy(m): 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
QueenMelinda:

I know Praise personally. I can link you both up. Hope you got the quality of what your moniker says? smiley
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by SexytorresE(f): 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
I followed it up every eviction . But being it champions league final I didn’t even remembered until I came on Nairaland now and saw it cheesy
davillian:
And some people will be watching this thing
On champions League finals...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by SexytorresE(f): 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
Giftsketches18:
Past NYSC DG'S response to the financial complaints of Nigerian youths

The NYSC's Director Generals in recent times have encouraged Youth corpers to desist from relying solely on the monthly allowances from the Federal Government's reserve as they have proved minimal over the years owing to the incessant complaints from preceding corpers.
       Other complaints that have gotten to the ears of Management Staff include the ill-luck of numerous Youth corpers during service, pinning down to the organization in question that they served at. Many have described their service year as a waste of time relating it to the ridiculous amount of money aquired during service.
       Thus, Youth Corpers have been sensitised on the common reality of serving at a place lower than expectation and how they can tackle the dilemma. Public activists and Youth empowerment institutions have further encouraged Corpers to engage in convenient side hustles, preferably online based, if they are too displeased with the events at hand, because the Nigerian government has proved incompetent over the years, hence, cannot be relied upon.
          Certain business Organisations have further displayed interests in the idea and given their full support through investment incentives and convenient online jobs offered on a platter of gold. Recharge And get Paid VTU Agency, Cryptocurrency institutions, and WordPress are prominent examples of companies bidding aspiring youths to invest in them with minimal funds and get rewards of incentives, job offers and international trips. A very notable effort at remedying the prospective damages of the Federal Government's laxity towards it's youth.
         Thousands of Nigerian youths have enjoyed, and are still enjoying these incentives offered by online institutions such as the aforementioned.
National Youth Service Corpers and Nigerian youths in General are advised to invest in online companies of these nature with minimal funds, get registered and start up online based ventures, hence becoming their own enterpreneurs while making sure to always remember that they are truly the leaders of tommorow.
         Ochem Ifeoma, the Team leader of Gift Sketches RAGP group gives words of wisdom to Nigerian Youths...
    ..... in quote; " To climb up the pedestal of wealth, place the first foot..

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT DIRECTED TO ONLY SERVICE CORPS MEMBERS, BUT NIGERIAN YOUTHS IN GENERAL.

TO LEARN MORE AND GET STARTED WITH ENJOYING INCENTIVES FROM EMPOWERMENT ORIENTED ORGANIZATIONS, CONNECT WITH US AT:
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE

Get your fortune today!!!

u expect me to read all this ? I hate epistles
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by kiddkash(m): 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
its either he is a male stripper or fagg0t
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by Spray(m): 11:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
Sheisenough01:
45 years old mannabqqgril supporting Buhari in Nigeria. tueh
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by Spray(m): 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
post=93149253:
Yawnnnn.
Ion........
45 years old mannabqqgril supporting Buhari in Nigeria
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
God Pick Up My Call

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by temmienewells(m): 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
Praise the Loud guy, anyways kindly click on this to earn while learning. https://smart.gamebase.me/8LSNJBgJa9
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by emilyone(f): 11:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
That guy can talk for Africa
Re: BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House by emilyone(f): 11:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
kiddkash:
its either he is a male stripper or fagg0t
grin how?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex / BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A / Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.