Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move (55961 Views)

DSS Reacts To Igboho's N20B Claim / ESN Members Kill Two Soldiers In Enugu / Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by Omoslim26: 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
godwinkessi:
I didn’t see any picture of any dead officers. I only saw dead Igbo boys ooo. Pls I like to see pictures before I conclude. Igbos I know will not see officers and start killing them except maybe they got attacked first.

If I see evidence of the dead officers and if I should verify Igbos killed them then I’ll know how to react. But for now I’ll advise the officers to arrest those INVOLVED and also advise them start arresting and killing bandits in KADUNA, I’ll need to start seeing clash between bandits and our gallant officers just the way the also clash with our brothers from the East.

It’s not every time the forces will act stronger in the east cos our brothers there are peaceful. I’ve said my mind

Pls wen you use the word igbos tread carefully not every igbo man subscribes to the rubbish called ipob
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by Pat081: 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
What of our member that police too have been killing since all this days too but my fear is that those people that knw ntin about this will b the ones to cry
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-dss-reacts-as-ipob-kills-two-officers-reveals-next-line-of-action/
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by AntiNigerian: 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
On the day we March , we will raise up this flag and all saboteurs will be killed that day. Maxi said this thing last week that the next 2 weeks will be very crucial in this struggle and now I've seen it. All hail Biafra! Death to Nigger-area!

Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by busomma: 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
These guys started a fight they know they will surely lose. It's unacceptable principle to harm govt agents no matter the provocation cos when the full weight of the govt is brought down on the perpetrators, people will complain that the reaction isn't proportional to the crime especially when collateral damages are involved. The killers of these government messengers better be prepared for what comes next cos it won't be pretty as so many innocent people will fall victims as well.
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by Jostoman: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
GODSENT252:
It is well. Please check my signature
it is not well at all that is always their tactics, when they finish their evil act, they will rush to the press or internet to claim the victim.
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by OlawaleBammie: 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Everything that has a beggining also has an end undecided

well nigeria is not in good shape too bad thesame DSS that is quick to intervene in matters relating to protest but will not be quick to intervene in terms of boko haram, fulani herdsmen and armed bandits undecided
Ori won lo daru, ounpe konto pawon.
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by Odunolumide(m): 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
chatinent:
All I know is man's government cannot answer man's problems.

I wished people stopped waisting their time fighting for what is not worthwhile.
Jer 10:23
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by dokyOloye: 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
Patrioticman007:

This an act of war by ipobian terrorist group, Nigeria will give them the Boko haram & Bandits treatment.
Python dance III loading.
You sound very stale.
Tell your slave masters to wax a new anthem for you,this one is already washed up!
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by NaMeAboki: 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
ExBanker:

No one will attack DSS.
Come on.
This is clearly a move by FG to attack the igbos. I am not igbo. I may not like igbos but this is a clear scheme by FG to attack igbos.

Killings have being happening in southern kaduna for months. Yet they want to take action in Enugu with staged DSS attack and fake news that DSS were killed.

Even a mad man knows it is a lie

Was it their who attacked and killed these two policemen in Enugu?
https://www.nairaland.com/5561163/ipob-members-killed-2-policemen
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by ggood: 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ipob, Igbo will never get Biafra , every body hate Igbos, all tribe in Nigeria hat*e Igbos, Niger Delta ha*te them as well because of their cunny way and greediness.
in my village we hat*e them we don't sell land for them , iPod came to village many years ago and they nearly collect our Village they even install thier king in my village can you imagine, because of the mistake we made for selling our land for them , we chase them out of my village in 1996 the year we will never forget .
whenever Igbo Marry a girl in my state 70 of those girls go for money ritual and Igbo will eventually go and marry in their village after the girl is dead. we Niger Delta hat*e Igbos fu*ck iPod u will never get Biafra.
you Igbos are claiming Niger Delta and your forcing yourself on Niger Delta go and concentrate on your 5 state and leave other ethnic groups alone.
Igbo has only 5 states go and concentrate on your landlock states.
this is not ha*te speech but the fact

say no to Biafra
say no Ipob pigs
say no to Biafra
say yes to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by osusuallstars: 11:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
Show us the corpse of the officers killed
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by Getintouch2004(m): 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mercisharelove:
GOD ALMIGHTY is love and in him there's no darkness, there's no hatred of any kind or bitterness like you flesh do.

That's why He told you......

For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, says the Lord.

He's always loving whether you agree with him or not, He's always helping wether you believe Him or not. Wether you are in love with him or not, He will always help. It will look like you are the one helping yourself. But in reality your true help, your present help in time of trouble. Even when you don't appreciate, He kept on.

And He will keep helping until you get to the stage, you will realise that indeed this God Almighty is righteousness indeed. It wouldn't be that He didn't help out, but you couldn't walk with him in faith, that's trust and be patient. Because surely stuffs will happen. Both good and Ugly stuffs. Whether you pray and fast and pay tithes. Stuffs happens.

In all these things we are more than conquerors through Christ who loved us and gave his own blood to destroy sin and disobedience of the flesh.

It's too deep and it's more than difficult to understand, only the privileged ONES will be able to comprehend the Mind of God Almighty through Christ Jesus.

So that your faith might not rest in the wisdom of men (human philosophy), but in the power of God.

Yet when we are among the full-grown (spiritually mature Christians who are ripe in understanding), we do impart a [higher] wisdom (the knowledge of the divine plan previously hidden); but it is indeed not a wisdom of this present age or of this world nor of the leaders and rulers of this age, who are being brought to nothing and are doomed to pass away.

But rather what we are setting forth is a wisdom of God once hidden [from the human understanding] and now revealed to us by God - [that wisdom] which God devised and decreed before the ages for our glorification [to lift us into the glory of His presence].

None of the rulers of this age or world perceived and recognized and understood this, for if they had, they would never have crucified the Lord of glory.

But, on the contrary, as the Scripture says, What eye has not seen and ear has not heard and has not entered into the heart of man, [all that] God has prepared (made and keeps ready) for those who love Him [who hold Him in affectionate reverence, promptly obeying Him and gratefully recognizing the benefits He has bestowed].

Yet to us God has unveiled and revealed them by and through His Spirit, for the [Holy] Spirit searches diligently, exploring and examining everything, even sounding the profound and bottomless things of God [the divine counsels and things hidden and beyond man 's scrutiny].

For what person perceives (knows and understands) what passes through a man 's thoughts except the man 's own spirit within him? Just so no one discerns (comes to know and comprehend) the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

Now we have not received the spirit [that belongs to] the world, but the [Holy] Spirit Who is from God, [given to us] that we might realize and comprehend and appreciate the gifts [of divine favor and blessing so freely and lavishly] bestowed on us by God.

And we are setting these truths forth in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the [Holy] Spirit, combining and interpreting spiritual truths with spiritual language [to those who possess the Holy Spirit].

But the natural, nonspiritual man does not accept or welcome or admit into his heart the gifts and teachings and revelations of the Spirit of God, for they are folly (meaningless nonsense) to him; and he is incapable of knowing them [of progressively recognizing, understanding, and becoming better acquainted with them] because they are spiritually discerned and estimated and appreciated.

But the spiritual man tries all things [he examines, investigates, inquires into, questions, and discerns all things], yet is himself to be put on trial and judged by no one [he can read the meaning of everything, but no one can properly discern or appraise or get an insight into him].

For who has known or understood the mind (the counsels and purposes) of the Lord so as to guide and instruct Him and give Him knowledge? But we have the mind of Christ (the Messiah) and do hold the thoughts (feelings and purposes) of His heart.

GOD ALMIGHTY is love and in him there's no darkness, there's no hatred of any kind or bitterness like you flesh do.

That's why He told you......

For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, says the Lord.

He's always loving whether you agree with him or not, He's always helping wether you believe Him or not. Wether you are in love with him or not, He will always help. It will look like you are the one helping yourself. But in reality your true help, your present help in time of trouble. Even when you don't appreciate, He kept on.

And He will keep helping until you get to the stage, you will realise that indeed this God Almighty is righteousness indeed. It wouldn't be that He didn't help out, but you couldn't walk with him in faith, that's trust and be patient. Because surely stuffs will happen. Both good and Ugly stuffs. Whether you pray and fast and pay tithes. Stuffs happens.

In all these things we are more than conquerors through Christ who loved us and gave his own blood to destroy sin and disobedience of the flesh.

It's too deep and it's more than difficult to understand, only the privileged ONES will be able to comprehend the Mind of God Almighty through Christ Jesus.

So that your faith might not rest in the wisdom of men (human philosophy), but in the power of God.

Yet when we are among the full-grown (spiritually mature Christians who are ripe in understanding), we do impart a [higher] wisdom (the knowledge of the divine plan previously hidden); but it is indeed not a wisdom of this present age or of this world nor of the leaders and rulers of this age, who are being brought to nothing and are doomed to pass away.

But rather what we are setting forth is a wisdom of God once hidden [from the human understanding] and now revealed to us by God - [that wisdom] which God devised and decreed before the ages for our glorification [to lift us into the glory of His presence].

None of the rulers of this age or world perceived and recognized and understood this, for if they had, they would never have crucified the Lord of glory.

But, on the contrary, as the Scripture says, What eye has not seen and ear has not heard and has not entered into the heart of man, [all that] God has prepared (made and keeps ready) for those who love Him [who hold Him in affectionate reverence, promptly obeying Him and gratefully recognizing the benefits He has bestowed].

Yet to us God has unveiled and revealed them by and through His Spirit, for the [Holy] Spirit searches diligently, exploring and examining everything, even sounding the profound and bottomless things of God [the divine counsels and things hidden and beyond man 's scrutiny].

For what person perceives (knows and understands) what passes through a man 's thoughts except the man 's own spirit within him? Just so no one discerns (comes to know and comprehend) the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

Now we have not received the spirit [that belongs to] the world, but the [Holy] Spirit Who is from God, [given to us] that we might realize and comprehend and appreciate the gifts [of divine favor and blessing so freely and lavishly] bestowed on us by God.

And we are setting these truths forth in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the [Holy] Spirit, combining and interpreting spiritual truths with spiritual language [to those who possess the Holy Spirit].

But the natural, nonspiritual man does not accept or welcome or admit into his heart the gifts and teachings and revelations of the Spirit of God, for they are folly (meaningless nonsense) to him; and he is incapable of knowing them [of progressively recognizing, understanding, and becoming better acquainted with them] because they are spiritually discerned and estimated and appreciated.

But the spiritual man tries all things [he examines, investigates, inquires into, questions, and discerns all things], yet is himself to be put on trial and judged by no one [he can read the meaning of everything, but no one can properly discern or appraise or get an insight into him].

For who has known or understood the mind (the counsels and purposes) of the Lord so as to guide and instruct Him and give Him knowledge? But we have the mind of Christ (the Messiah) and do hold the thoughts (feelings and purposes) of His heart.

Are you mad?
What's the meaning of all these writing?
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by King44(m): 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
DSS is a notorious security agency

Don't be surprised if the story is incomplete.
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by engrchykae(m): 11:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
godwinkessi:
I didn’t see any picture of any dead officers. I only saw dead Igbo boys ooo. Pls I like to see pictures before I conclude. Igbos I know will not see officers and start killing them except maybe they got attacked first.

If I see evidence of the dead officers and if I should verify Igbos killed them then I’ll know how to react. But for now I’ll advise the officers to arrest those INVOLVED and also advise them start arresting and killing bandits in KADUNA, I’ll need to start seeing clash between bandits and our gallant officers just the way the also clash with our brothers from the East.

It’s not every time the forces will act stronger in the east cos our brothers there are peaceful. I’ve said my mind
what happened is that the dss came to a primary school where ipob members were having meeting,started shooting at ipob members who happened to be invincible to bullets,the ipob guys now used planks to kill two dss officers,dss guys started shooting sporadically killing two keke operators.
the deceased keke guys are not ipob members.
this is the known truth here in enugu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by Nchenches: 11:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
Guyman02:
This is a diversionary tactics by DSS to divert attention from the unnecessary waste of lives witnessed today, let them show us pictures of their men killed

Lawless country, if only the Foolish trigger happy policemen didn't go there to disrupt their peaceful prayer meeting many people will still be alive today.
Fulani militia is wiping out indigenous communities in southern Kaduna but the police are no where to be found.

I won't be shocked if the killer Policemen are even from Southern Kaduna or middle belt, whenever it involves Igbos they will remember they are part of Arewa and Igbos are 'Inyamiri', but when their people are slaughtered by Fulani herdsmen the same Igbos will be disturbing us here fighting and abusing everyone on their behalf and carry their matter for head.

But all north has been sharing the war booties.
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by missionmex(m): 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
ExBanker:
No one will attack DSS. Come on. This is clearly a move by FG to attack the igbos. I am not igbo. I may not like igbos but this is a clear scheme by FG to attack igbos.

Killings have being happening in southern kaduna for months. Yet they want to take action in Enugu with staged DSS attack and fake news that DSS were killed.

Even a mad man knows it is a lie
Igbo's don't like u too. Mtcheww.
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by dokyOloye: 11:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

You will never die a happy man. Your hatred against the Igbo people will continue to hunt your miserable life till you die miserably.
Amen

1 Like

Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by dokyOloye: 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
busomma:
These guys started a fight they know they will surely lose. It's unacceptable principle to harm govt agents no matter the provocation cos when the full weight of the govt is brought down on the perpetrators, people will complain that the reaction isn't proportional to the crime especially when collateral damages are involved. The killers of these government messengers better be prepared for what comes next cos it won't be pretty as so many innocent people will fall victims as well.
But the same govt is rehabilitating and reintegrating terrorists thst have killed tens of thousands?
Stop working hard to appear foolish

1 Like

Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by okeyfrank: 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
Shame on this post and the poster.

The police attacked and killed two IPOB members who were peacefully having their prayer meeting at Emene Enugu.

What this 'idiot' will do is to post that IPOB attacked DSS.

May the spirit of the two IPOB members killed hunt you forever.

Shame on the killers.
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by okeyfrank: 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by okeyfrank: 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by olaric(m): 11:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

STOP BELIEVING PROPAGANDA!
IPOB DID NOT ATTACK ANY SECURITY AGENT

You were there I guess...
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by EMMY76: 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
No names or pictures of the dead dss officers? undecided
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by okeyfrank: 11:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by Lukaku95: 11:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
post=93152245:

Parents should better warn their wards to keep safe.
Until Cownu comes back and out from his hiding place that the reasonable ones should take him serious.

Totally Uncalled for.
IPOB lives matter too o!
They are still part of us after all.
Good to know that no reasonable IGBO people among us are part of Igbos,
they reject and denounce them outrightly.

Biafra that Ebele Jonathan couldn't give them for 6 years he was destroying and looting our nation, (the best person that could have let them go peacefully and jejely),
for 6 years Jona was the president, they never asked for biafra
but immediately PMB became President (just 2 weeks later), they started all these troubles again, just to cause unrest and chaos all over the nation,
with the foolish animal call Cownu, promising his followers he referred to as pigs, same followers he told that out of all the people that died, it was his dead dog (JACK) that he missed the most!
He promised his followers to bring the president's head from Aso Rock and they make nkwobi out of it to start eating!

Parents, put your kids hands inside wrapper, do not let Kanu lead them to untimely death.

Even Ojukwu that started this and fought the civil war for over 3 years against Gowon became very good friends before leaving this world (pictures don't lie) , so whotf is Cownu, apart from being a trouble making lunatic and a effing porn.star posting naked pic of him and bae online?
Is that the kinda leader worth taking serious?

We Rise
!

Hmmmmm, this is deep!

Hmmmmmm, this is deeper!!

Nwanne, biko no let us fight o.
You guys should mind the way you use IGBOS instead of Igbos biko!

We are two different people.
Kindly take note Chief bighead cheesy grin cheesy!

We true, sane, honest and hardworking IGBOS rule the world when it comes to genuine businesses, and we are not talking about Igbos the troublemakers, who look for trouble all over the country shouting biafra, biafra.
People should please STOP confusing the two together.

That is why you can never see any reasonable, sensible, true and real igbo businessman, actors and actress, footballers, musicians, politicians shouting biafra or Igbos.
True igbos believe Nigeria is their country and have so much love for the nation.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

If they come to carry you and your boxers go DSS office say make u go show them where Al-Qaeda and ISIS day now, u go day cry, dey call mama Nche. Mama Nche , come out mommy, help me o, na post wey i post for nairaland put me for trouble o, na lie I dey lie o.
No let dem carry me go, Mama Nche helep me. cheesy cheesy

We are sorry for you.
The owner of this forum has told y'all that, y'all are responsible for whatever you post here.
You've been warned.
Continue.

Let them continue. Dem no dey telli person.

Amen in the name of Jesus.
And,
Insha Allah.
Same prayer goes to you too wink
you will die an untimely and shameful date. Mark this date and my word..
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
post=93152245:

Parents should better warn their wards to keep safe.
Until Cownu comes back and out from his hiding place that the reasonable ones should take him serious.

Totally Uncalled for.
IPOB lives matter too o!
They are still part of us after all.
Good to know that no reasonable IGBO people among us are part of Igbos,
they reject and denounce them outrightly.

Biafra that Ebele Jonathan couldn't give them for 6 years he was destroying and looting our nation, (the best person that could have let them go peacefully and jejely),
for 6 years Jona was the president, they never asked for biafra
but immediately PMB became President (just 2 weeks later), they started all these troubles again, just to cause unrest and chaos all over the nation,
with the foolish animal call Cownu, promising his followers he referred to as pigs, same followers he told that out of all the people that died, it was his dead dog (JACK) that he missed the most!
He promised his followers to bring the president's head from Aso Rock and they make nkwobi out of it to start eating!

Parents, put your kids hands inside wrapper, do not let Kanu lead them to untimely death.

Even Ojukwu that started this and fought the civil war for over 3 years against Gowon became very good friends before leaving this world (pictures don't lie) , so whotf is Cownu, apart from being a trouble making lunatic and a effing porn.star posting naked pic of him and bae online?
Is that the kinda leader worth taking serious?

We Rise
!

Hmmmmm, this is deep!

Hmmmmmm, this is deeper!!

Nwanne, biko no let us fight o.
You guys should mind the way you use IGBOS instead of Igbos biko!

We are two different people.
Kindly take note Chief bighead cheesy grin cheesy!

We true, sane, honest and hardworking IGBOS rule the world when it comes to genuine businesses, and we are not talking about Igbos the troublemakers, who look for trouble all over the country shouting biafra, biafra.
People should please STOP confusing the two together.

That is why you can never see any reasonable, sensible, true and real igbo businessman, actors and actress, footballers, musicians, politicians shouting biafra or Igbos.
True igbos believe Nigeria is their country and have so much love for the nation.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

If they come to carry you and your boxers go DSS office say make u go show them where Al-Qaeda and ISIS day now, u go day cry, dey call mama Nche. Mama Nche , come out mommy, help me o, na post wey i post for nairaland put me for trouble o, na lie I dey lie o.
No let dem carry me go, Mama Nche helep me. cheesy cheesy

We are sorry for you.
The owner of this forum has told y'all that, y'all are responsible for whatever you post here.
You've been warned.
Continue.

Let them continue. Dem no dey telli person.

Amen in the name of Jesus.
And,
Insha Allah.
Same prayer goes to you too wink

See the rubbish u wrote..my brother u are simply fo0lish n irredeemable. I don't give a f*ck if they ban me buh u are a lost soul n posterity will forever judge u.
I hate u more than the word hate can discribe....zombie
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by Kwili: 11:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
lies from d devilish criminals called dss.
the world knows that IPOB are never armed and are peaceful in all their demonstrations.
it's d useless dss that attacked IPOB members who were just having a meeting and killed more than 10 of its members.
d useless dss are quick to release a statement because they know d atrocities dey have committed.
the day IPOB will decide to bear arms, u will are bear d brunt of it. there is a limit to what one can take.

1 Like

Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by Kwili: 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
where are d corps of those dss u falsely claimed IPOB killed. the whole world knows IPOB are peaceful.
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by Tango123: 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
ggood:
Ipob, Igbo will never get Biafra , every body hate Igbos, all tribe in Nigeria hat*e Igbos, Niger Delta ha*te them as well because of their cunny way and greediness.
in my village we hat*e them we don't sell land for them , iPod came to village many years ago and they nearly collect our Village they even install thier king in my village can you imagine, because of the mistake we made for selling our land for them , we chase them out of my village in 1996 the year we will never forget .
whenever Igbo Marry a girl in my state 70 of those girls go for money ritual and Igbo will eventually go and marry in their village after the girl is dead. we Niger Delta hat*e Igbos fu*ck iPod u will never get Biafra.
you Igbos are claiming Niger Delta and your forcing yourself on Niger Delta go and concentrate on your 5 state and leave other ethnic groups alone.
Igbo has only 5 states go and concentrate on your landlock states.
this is not ha*te speech but the fact

say no to Biafra
say no Ipob pigs
say no to Biafra
say yes to Nigeria

Continue hating Igbos and loving fulanis.

By ur own admission, Igbos buy ur land
Fulanis will kill u when u are sleeping and take over ur land

By ur own admission, igbos marry ur women. Fulanis will rape ur wife and motjer and grandmother and ur daughter and grand daughters

When they finish with southern kaduna, they will come for u. Continue hating igbos that have never used ak47 to attack anyone in Nigeria

Continue to say no to biafra and yes to fulani. U and urs na una go hear am.

1 Like

Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by GamalNasser: 11:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
cardoctor:
This story may provoke reprisal against ibos. We better be careful with these type of posts. The report didn't state anything that genuinely links the attack to ipob.

The story is a huge lie abeg . No DSS officer was killed abeg ...what are the names of the killer officers? What were dey killed with ? Gun or stick ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights / Bukola Saraki And His Mother, Florence Saraki Pictured Together / "Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.