Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Chance The Rapper Wants Justice For Megan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chance The Rapper Wants Justice For Megan (276 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Creates Scene At The Market While Demanding Justice For Sylvester / Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes / Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chance The Rapper Wants Justice For Megan by Extrim(m): 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
Chicago rapper, Chance The Rapper has demanded justice for Megan Thee Stallion after getting shot by Tory Lanez.

The Houston rapper shook tables after coming out to openly confirm getting shot by the Canadian.

"Since y'all hoes so worried 'bout it, yes this nigga Tory shot me. You shot me. and you got your publicist and your people going to these blogs and lying and shit.

"Stop lying. Why lie? I don't understand. I tried to keep the situation off the internet, but you dragging it. You really fucking dragging it.

"Muthafuckas talking 'bout I hit this nigga. I never hit you. Muthafuckas was like, 'Oh, she mad' cause he was tryna Bleep with Kylie' No, I wasn't.

"You dry shot me."

After seeing and hearing Megan's word, the Chicago rapper aired his thoughts on Twitter;

"I hope Meg really gets justice for what Tory did to her. 

"And that we can all learn from this, how near and constant and serious, the threat of lethal violence and abuse is for every Black Woman."

As far as the shooting incident is, a petition was raised for the deportation of the Canadian musician.

There have been no words from Tory Lanez so far.

[url]=https://the96illusion.com/2020/08/23/chance-the-rapper-wants-justice-for-megan/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

“I Know I Can’t Dance To Save My Life” – Mercy Johnson (video) / Bbnaija 2020: Laycon Caught Rubbing His Manhood(video) / Top 20 Songs Released In Nigeria So Far In 2020 Joeboy, Mayorkun, Rema....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.