Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash (45497 Views)

Disturbing Photos ESN Members Killed In Imo State / IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) / Violent Clash: Lagos APC Expresses Regret, Says It Won’t Happen Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by ggood: 10:26am On Aug 24, 2020
YorubaRitualist:
Did you conduct a census to determine that
that's the fact
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by AkwaIbomMan(m): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2020
Godons1:

Who told you they were unarmed?
IPOB terrorist actually came out fully Armed and prepared for war.
shut up. Do you believe every thrash you see on nairaland
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by obama30: 10:28am On Aug 24, 2020
sinistermind:

I will agree with you on this. A well learned and Exposed Igbo find this IPOB nonsense irritating. Go to computer Village and ask the Igbo business man there his opinion about IPOB and you will hear his response. They are clamouring for sovereign state, where is the structure for it??

But a good northerners support Boko-Haram

A good northerners support fulanis terrorist

Nigeria government only have intelligent in Igboland.

Bandits are in every conners in the north yet no arrest.
Only in eastern state brothers gathering become out law
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by bigpicture001: 10:30am On Aug 24, 2020
Godons1:

Who told you they were unarmed?

IPOB terrorist actually came out fully Armed and prepared for war.

U saw the arms..?
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by xynerise: 10:32am On Aug 24, 2020
RealEzee:
sad it's sad that Boko Haram and the recent killings may be tagged business venture and not a threat to national security, it's really sad bud sad.

I am not too keen about Actualizing Biafra but restructuring and accountability, yet if that won't work let everyone go their separate ways, their destiny is in their hands,sad to say but that what it is.

what do you term as structure? What does it take?

Governance
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Aguogba(m): 10:34am On Aug 24, 2020
jidamsel43:
These terrorist IPOB members deserve death sentence
even the walls have ears. You or your family members will meet same fate for exercising your right of lawful association or gathering.

1 Like

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by RealEzee(m): 10:35am On Aug 24, 2020
xynerise:

Governance
any suggestions? If it is you, what will you do better in the situation?
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by luluman: 10:35am On Aug 24, 2020
Mgbadike80:
I'm surprised by the way Nigerians
would come online to support the
extra judicially killing of IPOB
members but would wail and
condemn the same action when it
happens elsewhere in the country,
the problem of Nigeria is not her
leaders but the people. Unfortunately,
i'm convinced that Nigeria would
never get better, only worse.Don't be
surprised that the policemen that
killed these unarmed youths are
indigenes of southern Kaduna or the
middle belt Christian.
You FVCKED up for saying "NIGERIA WOULD NEVER GET BETTER" Is there any difference between you & the killer police?
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Thenorth(m): 10:36am On Aug 24, 2020
And we move....
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by luluman: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2020
Uteghe:
Kanu in London ordering Igbo illiterates to go die so his biz can grow.. Igbo scam Igbo.
Thank God Omoluabis are not involved.

1 Like

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Thenorth(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2020
post=93158501:
Again, Igbos are different from we true igbos pleaseeeeee! People should stop confusing the two!
Wetin Cownu go cause for many of him followers, him head no go fit carry am.
What a pity!
if you're igbo... I just want to say God bless you brother...
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by luluman: 10:39am On Aug 24, 2020
sinistermind:
The Govt have outlawed the IPOB, so any other gathering is termed as illegal. My question is what do these people discuss sef when they meet??

MAY THE DEAD REST IN PEACE but IT IS BETTER YOU REST IN YOUR OWN HOUSE.
CORRECT.
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by luluman: 10:41am On Aug 24, 2020
jlinkd78:
IPOB has no guns
Is it bow & arrow they have?
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Evercurious(f): 10:51am On Aug 24, 2020
sinistermind:

That what please I'm Igbo and I don't believe in all these Biafra nonsense. We are the ones marginalising ourselves in Igboland.

You can stick to whatever you want to believe
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Godons1: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2020
bigpicture001:

U saw the arms..?

Look at IPOB terrorist armed to the Teeth. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Fmghewzy(m): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2020
[quote author=goodnessme1 post=93159502]We know the joy of every
yoruba and hausafulanis
man is to see Igbos
Continue rejoicing,Your time will come

What makes u think it is all Yoruba that want u dead,stop generalising rubbish,a lot of Yoruba have friends ,familes , spouses , that are igbo ,so stop saying rubbish.

Same goes to hausas ,not everyone has evil minds , moreover something is wrong with the way you think
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Samfloxin(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2020
Mgbadike80:
I'm surprised by the way Nigerians
would come online to support the
extra judicially killing of IPOB
members but would wail and
condemn the same action when it
happens elsewhere in the country,
the problem of Nigeria is not her
leaders but the people. Unfortunately,
i'm convinced that Nigeria would
never get better, only worse.Don't be
surprised that the policemen that
killed these unarmed youths are
indigenes of southern Kaduna or the
middle belt Christian.
I have said it before and will continue to say it that this country will never get better till the end of the world. Nigeria is under heavy curse,a very heavy one.
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Samfloxin(m): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2020
jidamsel43:
The same way your generation deserve it
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Godons1: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2020
NairaMaster1:

You called stick and matcher full arm?. Why are they not arresting the killers in southern Kaduna and environ

Sticks, Marchets, Cutlass and Guns are all Arms.

The Nigerian Army have been giving the go ahead to shoot any IPOB terrorist at sight.

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Franking: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2020
einsteine:

@ bold, don't be naive.

Biafra would never break away from Nigeria amicably.

Once it happens, out goes all the properties of Igbos outside Biafra. And the over-population of Igbo Land begins as they would be expelled en masse.

Never say never. U talk as if u know tomorrow.
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Ezmans: 11:03am On Aug 24, 2020
jidamsel43:
your brother mohammed Yusuf market they bought they haven't sell it finish they want buy another one
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by elviscashmoney(m): 11:11am On Aug 24, 2020
u are mad
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Skyfornia(m): 11:13am On Aug 24, 2020
sinistermind:

I will agree with you on this. A well learned and Exposed Igbo find this IPOB nonsense irritating. Go to computer Village and ask the Igbo business man there his opinion about IPOB and you will hear his response. They are clamouring for sovereign state, where is the structure for it??

So your definition of a well learned and exposed Igbo are those in computer village?? Sometimes we should resist the urge to shalaye
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by xynerise: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2020
RealEzee:
any suggestions? If it is you, what will you do better in the situation?
The issue of dominance is a big problem in the Igbo land. Who is superior over the other. Anambra man believes he is far more superior than an Imo state man.
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by ameobi(m): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2020
All I can see now is the "LAND OF THE RISING SUN".....
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Psoul(m): 11:34am On Aug 24, 2020
SIONKPO1:

You talk as if you don't have sense,the Nigeria of then is different from now,why will you insult me cause I don't wholly agree on your approach,
you lack manners

You see why I talked to you the way I did.

Now you have said that "the Nigeria of then is different."
How do you reason my dear?
Nigeria of then is different and you don't even also want to believe that Biafra of now is no longer that that of then.
Bro, wake up and start reasoning like a man.

In Nigeria, law abiding citizens are mostly the ones that pay for the crime of the law breakers.
IPOB are bn treated this way cos they chose to be law abiding.
Once they take up arms and start killing everyone, then, government will start talking of negotiating with them just like the Boko haram group and others.

Emancipate yourself from this mental slavery (May God Bless the soul of Bob Marley)
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Kingrefreshed: 11:52am On Aug 24, 2020
jidamsel43:

Tomorrow your fellow harlots will start wailing for your death. They will not know you actually caused your untimely death Cheap prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by kainonia86(m): 11:59am On Aug 24, 2020
Those who call IPOB terrorists will see terrorists worst than boko haram in their homes.

Amen ooohhh
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by RealEzee(m): 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
xynerise:

The issue of dominance is a big problem in the Igbo land. Who is superior over the other. Anambra man believes he is far more superior than an Imo state man.
glad u pointed this out, which will mean the unity factor is the hinderance.

Personally I feel restructuring is better, yet if that's not possible lets go our separate ways and plot our destiny tho, it boils down to the leaders who are championing the campaign cos at times we've seen men with the right course but wrong personality, greed and personal interest fueling their very campaign instead of the collective good.

Establishing a government won't be much of challenge when this issues are well addressed, my take tho.

1 Like

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by TemmyT002(m): 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
What is stopping the secession of Biafra?
If I were the president, I will spearhead their secession. What does the Nigerian government want from these people?
They should free them na

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu / Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) / Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.