Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash (45500 Views)

Disturbing Photos ESN Members Killed In Imo State / IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) / Violent Clash: Lagos APC Expresses Regret, Says It Won’t Happen Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Champneys: 7:53am On Aug 24, 2020
23 folks dead just like that?
Nawa.
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Franking: 7:53am On Aug 24, 2020
SIONKPO1:
I believe in the actualization of Biafra but the approach IPOB is using is not ideal,and I always ask these;
1.Is Ipob aware that if their request us granted that they will be driven out of Nigerian territory (Good number of Igbo's stays outside Biafra land,and are mostly into business
2.Education
3.System of government
4.Housing
laslas let peace reign

Why would Igbos in other parts of the country be driven out of Nigeria? Did anyone say Biafra will be enemies to Nigeria when and if Biafra materializes?
As much as I want Biafra I don't always agree with IPOB methods. I also don't see what harm their gathering would have caused anyone. Security forces are always high handed in the Biafra issue.
These guys are unarmed so why bother them. Their proscription is political and everyone knows it.

4 Likes

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Evercurious(f): 7:54am On Aug 24, 2020
SIONKPO1:

I wish so,but let me ask you these
where do resides in nigeria?
This Biafra thing should be a process whereby ndigbos look home and stop moving to other states and the ones that have biz starts moving their biz gradually,and moreover ndigbi's needs to do away with discrimination amongst themselves and have good alliance with its neighbours
Goodluck

And how does that affect you? You don love your own self finish?

1 Like

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:55am On Aug 24, 2020
Mgbadike80:
I'm surprised by the way Nigerians
would come online to support the
extra judicially killing of IPOB
members but would wail and
condemn the same action when it
happens elsewhere in the country,
the problem of Nigeria is not her
leaders but the people. Unfortunately,
i'm convinced that Nigeria would
never get better, only worse.Don't be
surprised that the policemen that
killed these unarmed youths are
indigenes of southern Kaduna or the
middle belt Christian.

WHAT KIND OF ANIMALS ARE WE IN THIS COUNTRY EVERY DAY KILLING!

EVEN HUSHPUPI WHO STOLE MILLION FROM AMERICA IS OUT OF DETENTION. BECAUSE IN AMERICA, YOU ARE INNOCENT UNTIL YOU ARE PROOF GUILTY

EVEN IN NIGERIA, WE CLAIM TO HAVE DEMOCRACY, IT IS THE DSS THAT WHO DECIDES

VERY QUICKLY TO KILL IPOB WHO ARE UNARMED

1 Like

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:55am On Aug 24, 2020
Fucking naija

Meanwhile bandits are slaying its people and even army in numbers

1 Like

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Evercurious(f): 7:55am On Aug 24, 2020
goodnessme1:
We know the joy of every
yoruba and hausafulanis
man is to see Igbos killed.

Continue rejoicing,Your time will come.

Is Boko haram bandits and likes not paying them ?
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Guyman02: 7:56am On Aug 24, 2020
AniOmaa:
From a credible source (a live witness account actually), reports I got from the clash was that the ipob members were conducting some sort of combat drill/training for their new members, when the a joint patrol team of Nigerian police/army units acting on a tip off invaded the venue of the ipob training camp to forcefully disperse them... of course the ipob boys resisted them and fought back, and in the process overpowered the security forces... I can't attest if they actually killed the 2 Nigerian security officers during the chaos... but the ipob members definitely commenced a solidarity march and ended up sacking a police station after initially gaining the upper hand over the Nigerian security units, the Naija police called for reinforcements and army units arrived with weapons of war and started shooting at the ipob members... three civilians (hard to determine if they were even ipob members) were caught in the melee of stray bullets and killed, several others injured.

Stop lying you don't have any eye witness account, even the police and DSS that shot them dead didn't say anything like this. The video of the encounter is still on this platform.
I don't know what you intend to gain by forging tales like this just to discredit a group that has not done any harm to you and your family

2 Likes

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by kingzizzy: 7:56am On Aug 24, 2020
donttouchme:
Dss is clearly lying. How can an unarmed ipob kill heavily armed dss. Afunanya continue your lies. God will judge you.

This is the first time Im learning that DSS goes on patrol

3 Likes

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:59am On Aug 24, 2020
Both sides should show us proves or it's all concocted lies. As for those mumu boys, NK sit down for UK dey flex una dey hear dey waste una life. What's the the difference between you guys and those illiterate abokis that only listen to what their imam says? Guess their's no difference anyway, na illiterate all of una be.

3 Likes

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Snakedoctor1: 8:00am On Aug 24, 2020
Godons1:

Who told you they were unarmed?

IPOB terrorist actually came out fully Armed and prepared for war.

But I didnt see gawn in the picture only clawb. Your story looks cawncocted.

3 Likes

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by naheem8307(m): 8:00am On Aug 24, 2020
Imagine how they quickly comes out to cover up for their mass killing..
The kind of aggressiveness DSS easily use in the eastern part of the country can never be used in the North... Why DSS why ? Why are you wasting your citizen souls ??
They are other ways to settle scores of these nature rather than spraying bullet unecessary killing innocent souls..
"Senseless killings"

3 Likes

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Evercurious(f): 8:00am On Aug 24, 2020
xynerise:

Igbos also have the blood of an average Nigerian. They don't reason like the Singaporeans. They still have the corruption mentality in them and it will not even change when the so called Biafra comes. I am Igbo and I say we are not ready

You can stay back if really you are igbo. After all not all isrealites left egypt
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 24, 2020
Mgbadike80:
middle belt Christian.
I’m not from east but may God bless you.. other Nigerians doesn’t see anything bad in killing IPOB. Just leave them when Buhari and his brothers take over everywhere theirs eyes go clear .

6 Likes

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Psalmistproject: 8:01am On Aug 24, 2020
Godons1:
RIP to the DSS Officers.

I urge all security forces to shoot any IPOB terrorist at sight..

Have you asked your self how boko Haram escalated to a full blown terror organization?

And let me try to curb your stupidity. If Boko Haram is being released and reintegrated into the Army, so may be you are saying we should shoot any law enforcement officer at sight for their hypocrisy or you for your support in encouraging evil.

2 Likes

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by tomchiMadeIt(m): 8:01am On Aug 24, 2020
sinistermind:

I will agree with you on this. A well learned and Exposed Igbo find this IPOB nonsense irritating. Go to computer Village and ask the Igbo business man there his opinion about IPOB and you will hear his response. They are clamouring for sovereign state, where is the structure for it??

The people is the structure for Biafra...
And I'm not IPOB but I know they stand for every true born of the South south and South East. I'm tired of you people making Biafra an Igbo thing... It's a thing of the South excluding the South West.... It's Biafra or Nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Guyman02: 8:01am On Aug 24, 2020
xynerise:

Igbos also have the blood of an average Nigerian. They don't reason like the Singaporeans. They still have the corruption mentality in them and it will not even change when the so called Biafra comes. I am Igbo and I say we are not ready

We are talking about lives of Igbo youths and their families put into mourning because they have a different opinion of how they want to live their lives not Nigeria corruption. Create a different thread for that

2 Likes

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:01am On Aug 24, 2020
People were doing their meeting jejely not even in a secret place o, and the of murderers who call themselves SSS, SSS that can't even arrest of face armed robbers, bandits in the north, of even stop a buglary went to shoot them. And human beings with blood running in them are jubilating and saying all sorts of rubbish just to feel good.
May fulani bandits and their big brother Boko Haram visit you all. Since you grow fat on blood.

5 Likes

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by einsteine(m): 8:01am On Aug 24, 2020
Franking:

Why would Igbos in other parts of the country be driven out of Nigeria? Did anyone say Biafra will be enemies to Nigeria when and if Biafra materializes?
As much as I want Biafra I don't always agree with IPOB methods. I also don't see what harm their gathering would have caused anyone. Security forces are always high handed in the Biafra issue.
These guys are unarmed so why bother them. Their proscription is political and everyone knows it.

@ bold, don't be naive.

Biafra would never break away from Nigeria amicably.

Once it happens, out goes all the properties of Igbos outside Biafra. And the over-population of Igbo Land begins as they would be expelled en masse.
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by RealEzee(m): 8:02am On Aug 24, 2020
AniOmaa:
From a credible source (a live witness account actually), reports I got from the clash was that the ipob members were conducting some sort of combat drill/training for their new members, when the a joint patrol team of Nigerian police/army units acting on a tip off invaded the venue of the ipob training camp to forcefully disperse them... of course the ipob boys resisted them and fought back, and in the process overpowered the security forces... I can't attest if they actually killed the 2 Nigerian security officers during the chaos... but the ipob members definitely commenced a solidarity march and ended up sacking a police station after initially gaining the upper hand over the Nigerian security units, the Naija police called for reinforcements and army units arrived with weapons of war and started shooting at the ipob members... three civilians (hard to determine if they were even ipob members) were caught in the melee of stray bullets and killed, several others injured.
this is just sad sad
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by afrika(f): 8:02am On Aug 24, 2020
How much of the igbo people do you hate, reader?

How many would you like to kill?

And if they all die, would that you friend who seem to be an igbo person die too?

Killings happen everywhere and people are butched too. Kaduna crisis is a horrible one and we are all praying for peace.

The death of those igbo people, will it bring peace?

Then if yes, igbo people u have to Com out n die cos....
Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once.

If No, then we have to approach this matter like any other unrest for rehabilitation....

Thank u

1 Like

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Psoul(m): 8:02am On Aug 24, 2020
sinistermind:
The Govt have outlawed the IPOB, so any other gathering is termed as illegal. My question is what do these people discuss sef when they meet??

MAY THE DEAD REST IN PEACE but IT IS BETTER YOU REST IN YOUR OWN HOUSE.

You should ask what is it that this government is so afraid of about the IPOB that they tend to be comfortable with ISIS, Boko Haram, Arm carrying Fulani Herdsmen, Bandicts and other criminals rather than hearing that there is a meeting between 2 IPOB members?

3 Likes

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by edlion57(m): 8:03am On Aug 24, 2020
Godons1:
RIP to the DSS Officers.

I urge all security forces to shoot any IPOB terrorist at sight..
because there don't want to be part of nigeria..
Enjoy the killings bro.since there are terrorist why not rehabilitate them like Boko Haram and I hope the day u asked for ur freedom in ur house ur dad killed u

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:03am On Aug 24, 2020
Godons1:

Who told you they were unarmed?

IPOB terrorist actually came out fully Armed and prepared for war.

SHUT UP!!!

KEYBOARD WARRIOR
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Bahamas95(m): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2020
Fvcking terrorists!

I would rather manage the zoo than be a Biafran. They are just wasting their time, Biafra won't see the light of day not even in the next life.......Greedy and selfish people!

2 Likes

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Evercurious(f): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2020
tomchiMadeIt:

The people is the structure for Biafra...
And I'm not IPOB but I know they stand for every true born of the South south and South East. I'm tired of you people making Biafra an Igbo thing... It's a thing of the South excluding the South West.... It's Biafra or Nothing.

No kind that one make hom dey live in his own self created delusion
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Magicians: 8:05am On Aug 24, 2020
You wail of sorrow fools nobody.
Ipob is an unlawful organization, it should take it operation abroad where Kanu is.

Mgbadike80:
middle belt Christian.

1 Like

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:06am On Aug 24, 2020
post=93158501:

Again,
Igbos are different from we true igbos pleaseeeeee!

People should stop confusing the two!

Wetin Cownu go cause for many of him followers, him head no go fit carry am.

What a pity!

SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Evercurious(f): 8:06am On Aug 24, 2020
einsteine:

@ bold, don't be naive.

Biafra would never break away from Nigeria amicably.

Once it happens, out goes all the properties of Igbos outside Biafra. And the over-population of Igbo Land begins as they would be expelled en masse.

All way naa way. One must happen.. BIAFRA MUST AND SHALL COME

1 Like

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:06am On Aug 24, 2020
Guyman02:

Stop lying you don't have any eye witness account, even the police and DSS that shot them dead didn't say anything like this. The video of the encounter is still on this platform.
I don't know what you intend to gain by forging tales like this just to discredit a group that has not done any harm to you and your family
Don't mind that animal.
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by MENELIIK: 8:06am On Aug 24, 2020
goodnessme1:
We know the joy of every yoruba and hausafulanis man is to see Igbos killed.

What is the wish of an average Igbo man to the Yorubas and Hausas? You never see anything or you think you have the monopoly of hatred?

3 Likes

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Godons1: 8:06am On Aug 24, 2020
Psalmistproject:

Have you asked your self how boko Haram escalated to a full blown terror organization?

And let me try to curb your stupidity. If Boko Haram is being released and reintegrated into the Army, so may be you are saying we should shoot any law enforcement officer at sight for their hypocrisy or you for your support in encouraging evil.

Tell IPOB to replicate Bokoharam, Nigerian Army go just use them for target practice. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by kingthreat(m): 8:07am On Aug 24, 2020
What's stopping almighty IPOB from declaring war like Boko Haram?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) / Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say / Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.