Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,210 members, 7,836,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash (45498 Views)

Disturbing Photos ESN Members Killed In Imo State / IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) / Violent Clash: Lagos APC Expresses Regret, Says It Won’t Happen Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by maasoap(m): 9:40am On Aug 24, 2020
donttouchme:
Dss is clearly lying. How can an unarmed ipob kill heavily armed dss. Afunanya continue your lies. God will judge you.

Who told you that unarmed mob are harmless?
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by NairaMaster1(m): 9:42am On Aug 24, 2020
Godons1:

Who told you they were unarmed?

IPOB terrorist actually came out fully Armed and prepared for war.

You called stick and matcher full arm?. Why are they not arresting the killers in southern Kaduna and environ
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 24, 2020
Abusadiq01:

Guy u wan die Young abi?

Its u who will die young idiot headslammer undecided
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by sinistermind(m): 9:43am On Aug 24, 2020
Jonathan39:
You are decieving yourself, 99.9% igbos believe in Biafra project, if the federal government think otherwise, they should conduct a referendum. Stop recycling your preconceived opinion. The reality on ground is different

I'm sorry, who are the 99.9%?? How did you come about this Statistic??
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 24, 2020
See the fellow spewing evil on fellow humans, just because the have different ideology. Now you want your own ideology to be accepted right? Aren't you stupid to think in that line? Is high time we say the truth about this forum; Nairaland promotes ethnic and religious bigotry. Having a blind eyes to so many stupid comments here, from a perceive segment of beast in human clothing.

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by sinistermind(m): 9:44am On Aug 24, 2020
tomchiMadeIt:

The people is the structure for Biafra...
And I'm not IPOB but I know they stand for every true born of the South south and South East. I'm tired of you people making Biafra an Igbo thing... It's a thing of the South excluding the South West.... It's Biafra or Nothing.

If you say the people is the structure?? The Biafra structure will definitely implode, with all these self-centered and self-serving Igbo Elites out there.
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by sinistermind(m): 9:46am On Aug 24, 2020
Evercurious:

Pls dont be deceived

That what please I'm Igbo and I don't believe in all these Biafra nonsense. We are the ones marginalising ourselves in Igboland.
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by MajohBankz: 9:46am On Aug 24, 2020
post=93158501:

Again,
Igbos are different from we true igbos pleaseeeeee!

People should stop confusing the two!

Wetin Cownu go cause for many of him followers, him head no go fit carry am.

What a pity!
At a time eh...
You know I've been following your comments on this forum keenly for some time so that I would make out what stuff you are made of. But it is easy to spot that the foolishness embedded in you far outweighs the Ironic knowledge you confuse your likes with by claiming to have. I don't know what you believe in and don't know who you are, but I'm telling you that once this terror you think is justified gets to your doorstep, those who are meant to speak for you would have gone/died and you'd be left with just your barbecue and grill. The difference between the massacres in southern kaduna and of Ipob is just those carrying it out. Watch evil from your screen and type behind your keyboard, claim whatever tribe you can but this Earth will swallow you if you claim Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by ThatFairGuy: 9:47am On Aug 24, 2020
Mgbadike80:
I'm surprised by the way Nigerians
would come online to support the
extra judicially killing of IPOB
members but would wail and
condemn the same action when it
happens elsewhere in the country,
the problem of Nigeria is not her
leaders but the people. Unfortunately,
i'm convinced that Nigeria would
never get better, only worse.Don't be
surprised that the policemen that
killed these unarmed youths are
indigenes of southern Kaduna or the
middle belt Christian.
Shut your mouth. In as much as I condemn the killings from both End, HAS IPOB NOT BEEN PROSCRIBED?
Don't compare the killings in other parts to this. Ipob members CARRIES ARMS. The news are everywhere, even some of them on this platform attest to this
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by ggood: 9:50am On Aug 24, 2020
kibbutz123:
Biafra comprises of the whole of South East and South South geographical area ,even some parts of middle belt is involved,so don't see it as only Igbo man's struggle

count South South out we are not Biafra, have u ever seen beyelsa , Edo, Akwa ibom matching for Biafra or organizing rallies for Ipob
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by einsteine(m): 9:50am On Aug 24, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I've never seen such a dumb comment in my life. How can someone be so daft in this age and time.
Shit!

You are the one who is daft and silly.

Go and read about the disintegration of Yugoslavia and ask if Bosnians who had property in Serbia had access to their property and investment. Go and find out if Kosovans were able to keep living in Serbia or Croatia.

Stupid dreamer

1 Like

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by SmartPolician: 9:51am On Aug 24, 2020
post=93158501:

Again,
Igbos are different from we true igbos pleaseeeeee!

People should stop confusing the two!

Wetin Cownu go cause for many of him followers, him head no go fit carry am.

What a pity!

I bu aturu

Just keep quiet!
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by MajohBankz: 9:52am On Aug 24, 2020
sinistermind:

If you say the people is the structure?? The Biafra structure will definitely implode, with all these self-centered and self-serving Igbo Elites out there.

All you have to know is that the ordinary Igbos don't have faith in our elites or influential lots. They are self serving and that is practically what is available in every nook and cranny of this Nigeria
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by einsteine(m): 9:54am On Aug 24, 2020
kibbutz123:
Biafra comprises of the whole of South East and South South geographical area ,even some parts of middle belt is involved,so don't see it as only Igbo man's struggle

Biafra is and will always be an Igbo thing.

That's why Igbo soldiers killed a lot of Ijaw and Ibibio people during the civil war in the guise of killing saboteurs.

Biafra is an Igbo delusion. Fortunately, most Igbos are more sensible than the average Ipobian and realize that Biafra is no panacea. Who will rule Biafra if it is actualised? Is it not the Theodore Orjis and Ifeanyi Ubas and Ikpeazus of this world?

It is stupidity to think that Biafra would solve anything when the current area that would be Biafra is suffering from even worse problems than the entire country.

1 Like

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by ItsCheeze(m): 9:56am On Aug 24, 2020
hmm
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:58am On Aug 24, 2020
undecided undecided undecided
einsteine:

You are the one who is daft and silly.

Go and read about the disintegration of Yugoslavia and ask if Bosnians who had property in Serbia had access to their property and investment. Go and find out if Kosovans were able to keep living in Serbia or Croatia.

Stupid dreamer
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by ggood: 10:00am On Aug 24, 2020
Taye4j:

My friend, shut the Bleep up. Biafra and it's madness only Belong to the SE, stop dragging SS into your madness, they are not Igbos. When the SS wanted to break away the other time, it was an Igbo man who led the Nigerian army to slaughter them. So, dragging them into your madness now is selfish and reeks of hypocrisy.

Stop the attache by force.
Tell the idiot that South South is not Biafra, igbo should leave them alone, Ipob pigs have only five states they should go form their Biafra
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by babaireti(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2020
jidamsel43:
These terrorist IPOB members deserve death sentence
Send them to Ghana or South Africa
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by ensamy(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2020
If IPOB is a terrorist then why is U.S harbouring and providing shelter for Nnamdi Kanu who is a terrorist leader according to Nigerian government. Or is this a way the Nigerian security forces wants to be killing Igbos My question Kanu is in U.S.A and they don't see him as terrorist. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Talkingoil(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2020
jidamsel43:
And Fulani herdsmen deserve amnesty
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by DanHaske: 10:07am On Aug 24, 2020
sinistermind:
The Govt have outlawed the IPOB, so any other gathering is termed as illegal. My question is what do these people discuss sef when they meet??

MAY THE DEAD REST IN PEACE but IT IS BETTER YOU REST IN YOUR OWN HOUSE.
Go to any Igbo man and raise the issue, you will know what they discuss.
How US secretary of state is the one spearheading Ipob,
How the EU has invited Nnamdi Kanu to discuss way forward
How the US army is training Biafra soldiers,
Etc
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Ayomi90: 10:07am On Aug 24, 2020
goodnessme1:
We know the joy of every
yoruba and hausafulanis
man is to see Igbos killed.

Continue rejoicing,Your time will come.
Which mumu time? Yoruba's won't face an heavily armed military man with planks, if you are serious u shld come with guns, that is when we take u serious, Yoruba's are not daft so nothing like ur time will come.

2 Likes

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by ndubueze92(m): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2020
jidamsel43:
One day what you wish for people will happen to you.... We're all alone in this world... There's no one coming to save us.
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by LordOfTheGame: 10:11am On Aug 24, 2020
Mgbadike80:
this your eye witness account is totally different from what the DSS said, they never accused IPOB of all these things that you're now accusing them off.

Don't be surprised that the person behind that moniker is a Yoruba Muslim typing rubbish to incite more violence.
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by ggood: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2020
YorubaRitualist:

Yoruba man ,go and read your history very well..it was a SS man that carried out the first coup which led to the civil war..Igbos are found in the SS.igboland doesn't end in the SE

how many Igbos do they have in South South, they are not up 3% . South South can never align with them
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2020
Both sides are totally wrong.

1. Allowing a fellow who resides in the US to remote control you from "the abroad" to pick up sticks and engage in a violent encounter with the members of the Nigeria Armed Forces is at par with Ojukwu boasting about surprising the world at the commencement of the civil war, yet arming his soldiers with cassava sticks... Dumb I'd say.

2. The FG didn't waste time to classify IPOB as a terrorist organization, even though they hadn't killed anyone.

But, the killer herdsmen keep killing innocent indigenes and destroying farmlands with wanton recklessness and yet, not one single herdman has been arrested and charged to court for murder.

It shows where the priorities of the FG lie.
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by PropertyBuying(f): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2020
How come the men are falling. Where us the ipob last himself?
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by YorubaRitualist: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2020
ggood:

how many Igbos do they have in South South, they are not up 3% . South South can never align with them
Did you conduct a census to determine that
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by jaxxy(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2020
Mgbadike80:
I'm surprised by the way Nigerians
would come online to support the
extra judicially killing of IPOB
members but would wail and
condemn the same action when it
happens elsewhere in the country,
the problem of Nigeria is not her
leaders but the people. Unfortunately,
i'm convinced that Nigeria would
never get better, only worse.Don't be
surprised that the policemen that
killed these unarmed youths are
indigenes of southern Kaduna or the
middle belt Christian.

I do not subscribe to ipob BT The Fg shud by now know how to better engage ipob. Ipob is not inherently a violent group and shouldn’t be engaged in unnecessary violent confrontations like this. All lives matter.
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Kelvin5214: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2020
Hausa, Fulani/Yoruba people are a plague to this country. One day God will see us through even if it’s not this my generation.
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by dheilaw1(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2020
Those who call IPOB terrorists will see terrorists worst than boko haram in their homes.
igbos are terrorists, kiss the truth.
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Ojiofor: 10:24am On Aug 24, 2020
sinistermind:
The Govt have outlawed the IPOB, so any other gathering is termed as illegal. My question is what do these people discuss sef when they meet??

MAY THE DEAD REST IN PEACE but IT IS BETTER YOU REST IN YOUR OWN HOUSE.

They sing in adoration of their Supreme Leader for hours praising him as a savior and go home after paying levy for the upkeep of their savior.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) / Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) / Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.